Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is destroying my Snow Globe after 4 seconds?

(XBOX)K1jker

Question

24 answers to this question

Anything can. Snowglobe itself doesnt have much HP and no damage reduction whatsoever. You can get it to 10k HP, but that is nothing in SP. It is supposed to protect from chip damage only.

Frost expends EnergyOrb50 Energy to create a protective globe of ice with a radius of AbilityRangeBuff5 meters, a base health of AbilityStrengthBuff1500 / 2500 / 3000 / 3500, and additional health equal to AbilityStrengthBuff500% of Frost's base armor bonuses. Upon activation, the globe is invulnerable for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds. Incoming damage that is absorbed during the invulnerability period is converted into health and added to the globe's health.

Edited by Zakkhar

More concrete examples plz. Maybe you aren't properly stacking it? From wiki:

"Recasting the ability after 4 seconds while remaining inside the Snow Globe will allow to sustain an impenetrable Snow Globe, that will grow stronger and stronger. This is due to the fact that it absorbs the enemy fire into its health and adds this health to the next Globe, as long as it is cast inside the first one."

Gerade eben schrieb RLanzinger:

to @(XBOX)K1jker :

Ask EE.log, not sure Death Log Parser from semlar log the snowglobe/abilities being killed like player but maybe.

EE.log is the Log file with most killed/action done in game, it's located "%localappdata%\Warframe\EE.log",

I'm on console :( got no PC either, I'll try to capture it next time it happens

Was it Archon mission? There have been numerous posts of complaining Inaros mains, who have been 1shotted by an enemy there (afar Narmer Elite Lancer). It glows and fires a slow moving projectile.

Edited by Zakkhar

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Zakkhar:

Was it Archon mission? There have been numerous posts of complaining Inaros mains, who have been 1shotted by an enemy there (afar Narmer Elite Lancer). It glows and fires a slow moving projectile.

I notice it there as well, yesterday with excavation but it happens in other missions too. Next time I play I'll play some more with frost (got a 200 strength, 75 efficiency invigoration) 

I do not see anything breaking it. It just propagates for 4 seconds and solidifies after, just as the Ability describtion says:

Upon activation, the globe is invulnerable for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds. Incoming damage that is absorbed during the invulnerability period is converted into health and added to the globe's health.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Zakkhar:

I do not see anything breaking it. It just propagates for 4 seconds and solidifies after, just as the Ability describtion says:

Upon activation, the globe is invulnerable for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds. Incoming damage that is absorbed during the invulnerability period is converted into health and added to the globe's health.

But isn't the breaking visual an indicator of low health? Plus if you look at the ability at the bottom right it goes into single digits instead of the 100 health it usually has.. which trickles down to 0 when damaged normally.. 

Globe was always weak. Thing was (and still is) that the globe could/can glitch, meaning it would/will still work with 0 health for a long time. I dont really know how to trigger this glitch, but it happens quite often and its the only way of keeping the globe up for any reasonable time.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

This is how it normally works after 4 seconds.. no visual change nor any changes at health 

https://imgur.com/a/0cGJCi2

vor 2 Minuten schrieb MaxTunnerX:

Globe was always weak. Thing was (and still is) that the globe could/can glitch, meaning it will still work with 0 health for a long time. I dont really know how to trigger this glitch, but it happens quite often and its the only way of keeping the globe up for any reasonable time.

You can't tell me lith lvl enemies can annihilate 57k health in 1 second 😭 

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

But isn't the breaking visual an indicator of low health? Plus if you look at the ability at the bottom right it goes into single digits instead of the 100 health it usually has.. which trickles down to 0 when damaged normally.. 

Hmm that's abit unexpected. But even so, as a Frost m.. Frost enthusiast I always just make sure to babysit the globe. Imo it is s perfectly balanced very strong ability but it needs you to maintain it religiously in steel path. 

Since you're doing normal capture it is kindof weird yeah... But the globe doesn't have innate damage reduction. It's just flat health. So around the corner could be a bursa or eximus doing burst damage to it. However even so, yeah it's weird. 

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb vixenpixel:

Hmm that's abit unexpected. But even so, as a Frost m.. Frost enthusiast I always just make sure to babysit the globe. Imo it is s perfectly balanced very strong ability but it needs you to maintain it religiously in steel path. 

Since you're doing normal capture it is kindof weird yeah... But the globe doesn't have innate damage reduction. It's just flat health. So around the corner could be a bursa or eximus doing burst damage to it. However even so, yeah it's weird. 

It's fishy.. sometimes it's normal and sometimes it breaks after 4 seconds 

Just now, (XBOX)K1jker said:

It's fishy.. sometimes it's normal and sometimes it breaks after 4 seconds 

It's less weird that the numbers are showing that way since those can always bug and ive seen fishy numbers before, like sometimes when you leave a globe behind and make a new one i feel like numbers don't change for example, like maybe it prefers to show an antique globe you made earlier or similar but outright insta breaking kindof juggles my theorycrafting there and now it's all jumbled. :(

vor 3 Minuten schrieb vixenpixel:

It's less weird that the numbers are showing that way since those can always bug and ive seen fishy numbers before, like sometimes when you leave a globe behind and make a new one i feel like numbers don't change for example, like maybe it prefers to show an antique globe you made earlier or similar but outright insta breaking kindof juggles my theorycrafting there and now it's all jumbled. :(

I got a nice +200 strength invigoration for him + my armor build so it's kinda meh when it instantly breaks, it's also difficult to keep track like yesterday at excavation where I had to keep up at least 2.. idk how hard it's damaged when it gets the visual break

All in all, yh it's weird.. 

Problem is that your SnowGlobe drop from 100% to 5% but is NOT destroyed,

If there was a unit shooting, why does it stopped at only 5%,

During the invulnerability time, the health should progress as it get shooted and just after health/percentile should be adjusted,

The drop at 5% is linked to the adjustement of value after invulnerability ended,

WhyTF !?

SnowGlobe originaly displayed the actual value but now it's an obscur percentile,

IS the value base on the base 100 str snowglobe health ? the max value it ever get ? or the value calculated in your gear ?

[DE] never told us clearly,

So a the crack is linked to the percentile drop, if the percentile formula is not given then a minimal QoL IS NEEDED,

This way we could see if it can really go up to 1M health and if the damage is really added to the actual health or not,

Changing SnowGlobe from percentile to Actual value (like Rhino Iron skin) should be implemented, as we did ask since it was out...