Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strongest weapon for Harrow ?

Recently started using Harrow more and im looking for the* weapon for him ya knwo , my stahlta feels real good rn but id try some other stuff too

What weapon benefits the most from his buffs ? I dont mind investing into a weapon/build thats just for him so go ahead , tell me how i could pull the dumbest numbers with a Harrow rn 

• Like 1

vor 15 Minuten schrieb __Izozel__:

Recently started using Harrow more and im looking for the* weapon for him ya knwo , my stahlta feels real good rn but id try some other stuff too

What weapon benefits the most from his buffs ? I dont mind investing into a weapon/build thats just for him so go ahead , tell me how i could pull the dumbest numbers with a Harrow rn 

I have 4 builds for Harrow. The problem is shards... otherwise he would be much more versatile...

When it comes to primary, I would stick with Trumna though. Because with the more range mod I always have 1-3mil AOE crits. And on SP void ani I have 700+ kills per 5 minutes solo.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Trumna

For secondary and mele I have other weapons.

Edited by Venus-Venera
  • Like 1

Knell Prime!

It is Harrow's (prime) signature weapon so its pairs really well with him. I personally used primed slip mag but with harrow that isn't needed.

As for other weapons in general. He is one of the few frames that boosts both reload speed and fire rate due to Penance so looking at low fire rate and high reload weapons is good avenue for best weapons to pair with Harrow.

• Like 1

He is a sniper-frame, so anything with headshot benefits in general

Sniper rifles in general, Kuva Chakkhurr, Knell, Athodai, Dual Toxocyst (regular and incarnon), Lato with an activated incarnon mode, Arca Scisco, Zymos come to mind

And in terms of incarnons, most guns charge on headshots, so Harrow can definitely do a good job with that

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

I don't know about "strongest" but Sporothrix is quite juicy on him.  The crit bonus from Covenant really makes the weapon sing, and Penance's RoF and reload are great on it too.

I was trying to maximize Sporothrix with Rank 0 Combat Discipline and Arcane Avenger on Ivara with full toxin and an Emerald Shard for health regen on Toxin DoT. Sadly I forgot that Ivara loses 10 energy in prowl when taking damage, and it has no scaling to how much damage you've taken or anything, so I was losing all my energy often. The weapon was performing great though! I'd recommend this with Harrow as well.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, __Izozel__ said:

What weapon benefits the most from his buffs

Anything with high cd and low cc. So eg, Kuva Nukor or Bubonico. You also get fire rate/reload speed, so weapon which are already ammo intensive will simply run out of ammo, unless Incarnon. Sporothrix is cool but WILL run out of ammmo fairy fast. Basmu/Shedu/Bubonico wont (Battery weapons). Soma Prime may be worth looking at (Incarnon), as well las Miter (Incarnon as well).

But the other question should be, what weapon benefits his kit. And the answer is anything accurate that can hit reliable headshots. Kuva Nukor fits, but Shedu much less (has radial attack and kick) and Bubonico even less (the most damaging part is a lobbing grenade with high recoil, gl hittinng headshots with that). Basmu is very accurate.

As for Secondaries, Nukor/Kuva Nukors are obvious choice, Dual Toxocyst is great, Catabolyst maybe worth looking into.

On mine I run Bubonico and Kuva Nukor.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

Kuva Nukor, Sporothrix and Zymos are all traditional Harrow weapons and are super powerful.

Komorex, Dual Toxocyst, Quellor alt fire, Onos, Torid incranon, all beam shotguns (Phage and Phantasma P esp), Mutalist Cernos should also work well plus melees stances that hit heads.

Absolute strongest would probably be Zymos or Sporothrix as they are busted with flat CHC but also somewhat clunky.

Funnily enough, Harrow opens up a lot of play that people don't expect.

For example, you could take a Polearm melee, with the stances that can reliably hit headshots, and use Harrow's CC and crit chance boost to make a Status weapon crit reliably and scale up the melee mods.

Others in the thread have pointed out guns with high Crit Damage multipliers, but low Crit Chance, like the Nukor range and Bubonico, which is great.

Another tactic would be something like the Cedo. Because that you can give Crit to the Glaive disc, which is a weird and wonderful thing to see. 50%+ Crit Chance on the Cedo's Glaive when it's proc'ing literally all the Status, and then hitting with the primary attack as guaranteed Crits and its built-in Condition Overload function? [Chef's Kiss].

How about his tech on a Gunblade? Or how about something even sillier, like an Archgun, since their mods for Crit Chance aren't all that great, but some of them scale really high with it.

I would really branch out and experiment, see what you can do ^^

I find it little difficult to recommend unless we know your playstyle ,

Harrow is excellent if you can consistently get headshots , he is still good if you don't though , but good may not be your target.

The quick way is to pick weapons with high CD (with or without high CC) , followed by weapons that can get headshots more easily (i.e. are sufficiently accurate) ,

So rifle style weapons like latron and soma can work well , followed by beam style weapons like kuva nukor would be a good choice.

There are also specific weapons that take advantage of headshots that can be an excellent choice even without the ridiculous CD like the dual tox , lato (vandal) , zylok (prime) and the knell (prime)

But that's only on the damage aspect of it , Harrow also adds a very significant boost to reload and fire rate , so weapons that suffer on either of these can be a good choice , the magnus with the augment for example , or the lex (incarnon) and the felarx (incarnon) ,

many shotguns including the strun (wraith/prime) as well as things like the exergis can be very fun with harrow.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

8 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

"unless we know your playstyle"
I often mention that too. Because without details, no tips are possible. Because everyone is different and has their own preferences. What I like, someone else most likely won't like at all

It's important to have fun :D

I am sure many of us could give the weapon that can give best paper DPS (I will have to mention latron again) , but not sure if it will actually be enjoyable outside of a simulacrum.

I am not a Harrow player... But.

I might suggest the Athodai. (Blueprints drop from Corpus Railjack optional mission excursions.) (and are tradeable.)

Nutshell:

• Headshots trigger overdrive rapid fire that has endless ammo for the overdrive duration.
  • Alt-Burst fire (Cone shape)
Edited by PrideB4TheFall