The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.6 + 36.1.6.1

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, Llightmare said:

You're doing an amazing job of keeping track of all those things (read one of your other recent comments earlier).

Thanks! Some bugs are hard/impossible to recreate and DE occasionally fix them without mentioning in the patchnotes, but I try my best to keep it up to date.

Fun fact: the list is now longer than copy-paste buffer limit, so I have to copypaste it in 2-3 parts now.

Edited by Megazawr
double posted(fix your forum pls)
  • Like 2

• [DE]Megan changed the title to The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.6 + 36.1.6.1

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.6.1 is live!

Hey Tenno, got a small hotfix with a big impact. We noticed a rampant amount of error reports from Mirage’s Total Eclipse Augment and we wanted to nab it before it got any worse. Thank you!

Fix

• Fixed script errors caused by Mirage’s Total Eclipse Augment Mod that could result in Transference issues and/or “Ability In Use” errors. 
  • Like 2

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Megazawr:

Thanks! Some bugs are hard/impossible to recreate and DE occasionally fix them without mentioning in the patchnotes, but I try my best to keep it up to date.

Fun fact: the list is now longer than copy-paste buffer limit, so I have to copypaste it in 2-3 parts now.

Oh wow 👀

I'm just seeing the Scourge blocking firing alltogether all the time since I run it very often and thus I know it's still an issue 😂

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixes: 

• Fixed Clients’ Drifter reverting to their non-Duviri state after a combination of Host migration and Transference when completing a round of the Circuit.
    • This should address cases of players losing large amounts of Standing after dying at the end of a Circuit or Undercroft Stage in this state.

@[DE]Danielle Regarding this fix, would it be possible to compensate players that suffered large main syndicate standing losses from this bug with syndicate medallions? My thought was that you likely have logs of the abnormal mission-end standing values from the circuit/undercroft. I tried a support ticket to document the issue and ask for compensation in my own case, but support told me to come to the forums with the medallion suggestion. I appreciate all of DE's efforts to build and support a high quality product!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Daviodraan said:

Sevagoth Prime's Fingers are longer than the skelletton it seems (meaning, a long portion of them will clip through stuff)

As a note this happens with his base as well, but due the dark colors it's less noticeable. Revenant Prime has something similar going on, but I don't think (could be wrong) they can change it unless they change the way the animation system works.

1 hour ago, NoahWraith said:

Please fix Frost's overguard from the Icy Avalanche augment, it still gets completely disabled by nullifiers, and falling off map resets.

I don't think that's a bug, although I can understand wanting it changed.  Rhino and Atlas also have nullifiable Overguard.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Thanks, I've passed this on to the lighting team!

Gameplay Super laggy  ever since the recent hotfixes deep archimedea and netracells have been  having delay movement and killing. Its almost unplayable . I don't know if this affect other mission.

Can we have lower visual display affect on eximus ,

increase visual affect on like conservation animal trails and race circles points to be  more visibly visibly pronounced,  their really hard to see when turning down the visual affects .

Edited by thats_rudiculous_07

Any news or updates on sigils clipping on to Excalibur Umbra's scarf??

On 2024-08-21 at 10:41 AM, Apollo_Strife said:

Posted on General, thought I'd post it here as well

I want to be able to use Sigils on my Excalibur Umbra but this ruins it for me. :/

I don't remember this being an issue back in 2018, is this new or intended??

This isn't an issue isolated to just the Rift Sigil either. EVERY sigil on umbra shows on his scarf.

uQeIaTL.jpg

7Rm539H.jpg

• Like 1