Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 37: Koumei & the Five Fates

[DE]Danielle

vor 5 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

The Conquera Syandana, Conquera Ribbon, Conquera Leg Ribbon, Conquer Shoulder Ribbon and the Conquera Sigil are now all color customizable! 

•  

We LOVE that one. 

Also great update, love the UI changes :3 
Hate that Voruna got an Augment but still no walk-cycle :c

or freedome do dash anywhere, that would be great too, make her go stationary so you don´t have to give her animations. 

The update to the colors in the arsenal isn't accurate. For example, sentient brown (their metallic color), looks like it used to on the Imugi Prime Leg Plates accent channel. But if you use the Glissanda Prime Leg Plates, the accent channel using that exact same color, now looks like a harsh orange. It's like this for many things, including Volt's Proto skin and the Pakal Amor Set (though for those it's different channels). Can we please get a hotfix or something to adjust the coloring?

Edited by DorkyBobster

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

New Day of the Dead items are also available for a limited time in the in-game Market

Can we please get day of the dead bonewidow skin to go with dotd voidrig?
Thanks!

i use the hat from one on the other and its jarring lol. love the aesthetic, would match if i can, but ah it doesn't exist!

The arsenal now makes you scroll from the top of your list every time you swap weapons/frames instead of defaulting to currently equipped weapon/frame. Gonna fix that anytime soon, or is it gonna be forgotten about like sevagoth's deluxe skin having busted energy colors and ivara's bow likewise having busted energy colors?

Hiya, I was wondering if and how Steam Account Binding affects Steam Trading Card progression? And if not will there be any plans to work with Valve to change it?

I only recently started delving into the meta parts of Steam (what with all the cards, badges and points shop) and I was saddened to learn that, as the Warframe FAQ states, there was some very particular restrictions regarding how ones Warframe purchases gain Steam Trading Card booster pack progression thus making all but one of my Steam purchases for Warframe ineligible to count towards any booster packs. I hope improvements can be made here for bound accounts such that players aren't missing out for shopping the 'wrong' way!

P.S. while I'm on the topic of Steam meta stuff; any plans to make more Steam Points Shop cosmetics? It's kinda barren compared to the modern profile cosmetics and even Startup Movies that other games have...

Edited by (NSW)CosmicChaos
nomenclature

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Owned/Crafted Status Added to Void Relics

Void Relics now display owned and crafted status of their possible rewards! 

Last thing: Can we please get a button for upgrading relics mid-mission to change it from click -> upgrade -> confirm -> select -> oh god hurry lock in the choice at 2-3 seconds left to uh, two buttons: 'upgrade'(current) and 'upgrade AND select)(one click to do what you want)

Thanks.

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Galvanized Steel 

+110% Critical Chance (2x for Heavy Attacks). On Melee Kill: 30% Critical Damage for 20s. Stacks up to 4x.

Dead on release.

Sacrificial steel is 220%, 275% with sacrifical pressure. And that can be combined with blood rush to get to red crits easily, even red T2-3. The CD is not worth it at all. (and as for combo timers, naramon focus school says hello)

IMO this needs to be buffed to "+200% Critical Chance (2x for Heavy Attacks). On Melee Kill: 30% Critical Damage for 20s. Stacks up to 4x." bare minimum

Edited by Joezone619

1 hour ago, Udoshi said:

oh no, no no. the other one was way better!

Calm down, the old utility is still there. This is added on top of the old effect.

I do think it was horrible to not clarify this in the patch notes, however.

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Note: We have changed the Conclave Console so that it is a movable decoration. We want players to be able to change its location if the one we’ve set for this update is not desirable (notably for our Tenno who already have many decorations placed there!). 

Thank god, my homemade shrine to Parvos will remain in place now!

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Added Operator/Drifters to the Loadout selection menu in the Navigation Screen.

• Now you can swap your Focus School, Amps, and Arcanes straight from this menu without needing to go to your Transference Chair. 

YES! YES!!!! THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!

edit: for some reason I just got a bunch of Steam achievements that were broken since forever ago so I guess that's been fixed now too?

Edited by Gullim92

1 hour ago, Joezone619 said:

Dead on release.

Sacrificial steel is 220%, 275% with sacrifical pressure. And that can be combined with blood rush to get to red crits easily, even red T2-3. The CD is not worth it at all. (and as for combo timers, naramon focus school says hello)

IMO this needs to be buffed to "+200% Critical Chance (2x for Heavy Attacks). On Melee Kill: 30% Critical Damage for 20s. Stacks up to 4x." bare minimum

If I'm doing the math right in excel, it's better than Sac Steel on 2x-3x base CD heavies and Sac Steel + Sac Pressure on 2x base CD heavies after it's ramped up.  With Sac Steel and Sac Pressure versus Galvanized Steel + PPP, the former starts edging ahead at 2.6x.  And doesn't need ramping up.   Though you're losing some build flexibility there.

Galvanized Steel also opens up the possibility of sacrificing Organ Shatter for a utility mod without sacrificing  the huge chunk of damage that would normally mean.  And it's going to be better for some heavy Duplicate builds.

Seems like if it's undertuned it's not too far off the mark.  Although people hoping for the absurd jump we got from galvanized ranged mods are going to be disappointed.

Edited by Tiltskillet

Цитата
7 часов назад, [DE]Danielle сказал:

Voruna Shroud of Dynar Augment: Prey of Dynar

Increase an enemy’s Damage Vulnerability by 50%. Using Fang of Raksh on that enemy increases its spread radius by 150%. 

I am a person who has been using Voruna almost since its release, I want to express my extreme admiration for this new dumbest augment that could only be invented and made. and don't get me wrong, I understand that a frame with a damage ultimate and a synergy between 1 and 4 deserves something more, but what you've done is baseness and bullS#&$. the idea that in invisibility you mark a target and deal more damage to it is quite good....until you see that this target is one and randomly selected among all enemies in a sufficiently large radius. What the #*!% is this? The ultimate has massive and not point-based damage. and it would be fine if, after applying 2 skills and killing this target, this debuff passed to all the affected enemies, but no, it just throws itself the same way to a random enemy. What's the point? in order to increase the radius of 2 skills? but why, if you can put 2 skills on any enemy separately? she already has no problems with energy efficiency, 3 skills to help. or maybe in order to increase damage to enemies? well, it's also past here, because 1 enemy gets a debuff DURING INVISIBILITY and after coming out of invisibility and saving the buff from 1 skill, you will not continue to hang this debuff on others. this aug is only for the ultimate, and even for her, it's complete S#&$. even considering that the Voruna is good at baffling melee weapons, this aug does not even help them, because you need to recast 1 skill every time for a new goal for the aug, and this is after each kills. at the same time, again, the idea is not bad. but the realization ate S#&$ and didn't even digest it.
by the way, thanks for removing the additional duration of the buff from 1 skill after killing with the main or secondary weapon. although no, no thanks, because this is the same S#&$ as augment.
t the same time, there are 3 options for the outcome of events. 
1- correct this augment 
2- change it completely 
3- #*!% it out of the game
1-it could be adjusted like this - with an existing buff of 1 skill (even in invisibility), you place SEVERAL enemies on the field, which will receive a debuff to increase damage by themselves, and at the same time, after each kill of an enemy with a mark, you would spread these marks further to the enemies. The base number of targets would be 15 (would increase with the range of abilities) and the damage increase would be 50% or maybe even 100% (would increase with the strength of abilities). if you want aug to affect 2 skills, then you can add "when using 2 abilities on enemies with a mark, kill this enemy to increases the radius of distribution of statuses by 100-150%", and it would be perfect. again, the idea is to increase the damage to enemies and the spread zone of 2 skil is good, but why not bind it to the buff from 1 skill and not to invisibility. you can even reduce the radius if you want a completely "balanced" augment, but the most important thing is to change from "in invisibility" to "during the buff from 1 skill" and apply debuff not on one enemy but on more. it would even be possible to return the fact that the kills with the main or secondary weapon extended the buff from 1 skill and then this aug would allow the active use of not only melee weapons but also shooting weaponson with Voruna
2-change it completely, for example, "1 skill gives a buff for primary, secondary and melee weapons." why not? thanks to an augment, she would definitely be more popular among players, because nothing would limit you to use it not only with melee weapons on a Voruna. and the blides in the weapon could be changed to fit it, because the guaranteed crit damage and the chance of a status of 100%, with an additional increase in critical damage and the bonus status of slach, greatly damage the weapon, which means that the build for it could be changed from completely damageable to more comfortable. if you are very worried about the "balance", then you could remove the additional slach status and that's it. voila, the perfect aug for Voruna is ready, I would only play on it and would continue to play my whole life in the warf
3- Well, you get it
again, I don't mind additional augments for ultimate Thieves. if you don't want to make the frame more flexible and more diverse, then OK. but at least review it so that it works on melee weapons, well, multiplicity won't hurt him. you haven't done anything with the 2 stubborn penjaga on Diriga(electro pulse and calculated shot), please don't spoil with the potential of Voruna.