Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

I guess i'm still not understanding why armor is better than shields, to my way of thinking isn't your shields the first line of defense for your Warframe, once those are gone then your Armor is your second line of defense, then health? If someone could explain this that would be great.

Valkyr: Buffed to 300 (from 200).

hmm..... The real tanker!!!

Not really. Health doesn't regenerate without extra items or powers from trinity. You will become more and more frail with each hit, armor or not.

Rhino with Iron Skin and powerfull shield and Frost with powerfull shield and snowglobe are still the true tanks. Infact Trinity is still tankier since she can regenerate health and transfer damage to her enemies.

300 armor is still nothing with the new armor scaling.

damage reduction = ( armor ) / ( 300 + armor )

It really seems like people don't know that armor for all frames is completely gutted and for valkyr to even get back to rhino and frost's old steel fiber damage reduction in damage 1.0 she would need 500 armor base plus a maxed rank steel fiber.

Also enemies do not ignore armor, puncture damage reduces the damage reduction percentage by 50% so that coupled with every frames damage reduction being lower is why it may seem like they ignore armor.

This.

Buffing armor by 30%-50% when it's effectively been cut in a third isn't sufficient.

Don't shoot from the hip, run the numbers.

Edit: In case it's somehow not obvious; If you in armor 2.0 reduce the benefit of armor to 1/3 of what it was in 1.0, you need to tripple warframe armor in order for it to maintain the same benefit.

Edit2:The relative benefit of armor will still be lower with 2.0 than in 1.0 even if warframe armor is trippled due to a higher prevalence of armor bypass for mobs.

Edited by tehous

still this update....make me not play the Valkyr ever....she still needs to be fix....armor buff....no....it doesnt matter at all to me...she will be a squishy warframe....well whatever back to Rhino and continue re-leveling Ash...

Orokin Void Loot Table sucks...so i will not farm...i am done farming or trying to get Ember Prime BP (too rare) /  Orthos Prime Blade (too Rare), Chassis, and Helm and the other Prime....just re-leveling....

i will not give money for Ember Prime or any other <====P2P for more content intended?

Edited by edryuu

still this update....make me not play the Valkyr ever....she still needs to be fix....armor buff....no....it doesnt matter at all to me...she will be a squishy warframe....well whatever back to Rhino and continue re-leveling Ash...

Orokin Void Loot Table sucks...so i will not farm...i am done farming or trying to get Ember Prime BP (too rare) /  Orthos Prime Blade (too Rare), Chassis, and Helm and the other Prime....just re-leveling....

I would highly recomend tryng before posting - Equillibrium + Rage coupled with high Vitality and Steel fiber - you become prety durable this way.

Still she is no Rhino and she is not supposed to be. I was expecting a tank when i herd berserker frame but this is sooo much  better. So much fun playing with a hard to master, unortodoxal frame.

Edited by zombaio

I guess i'm still not understanding why armor is better than shields, to my way of thinking isn't your shields the first line of defense for your Warframe, once those are gone then your Armor is your second line of defense, then health? If someone could explain this that would be great.

Because its not. Dweebs see a buff and they go "Ooooh yay!", but fail to realize that health doesn't regen, Valkyr has no sustain, and no one is dumb enough to tank with HP.