Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

I'm afraid.

I'm angry, they had the guts to fix this instead of finaly changing this "feature" into something less rage inducing.

Those things need to go for a long time now, especialy since the stay for several seconds after a camera has been destroyed and the cameras themself track you extremely fast. They can see you before you enter a room which results in being greeted by a nice laser wall.

There is a reason why people only use Rhinos at higher level corpus missions. It's because he is the only warframe that lets you shrug off those.

Changes:

Warframe Armor Buff across the board: All Warframes have received a buff to their Armor stat.

Might as well up all Warframes by yet another 200 armour, because as the test of reality pretty much contends armour is obsolete.

Just prior to the update I finished a mission in Venus, Kiliken with a level 10 Valkyr equipped with a level 7 Steel Fiber (+80%).

The low level (3-13) Corpus Crewman with their Deras were pounding through my ~300 armour and draining my health like it was cheese. I dare not think what amount of damage the level 30-50 enemies (in particular armour piercing ones like Grineer) will do.

I still maintain that either armour does not work and is bugged or that it is so inefficient in doing its job (protecting health via damage mitigation) that it is worthless.

Best Regards,

Edited by OriKlein

Please, make the normal attacksssss on all weaponsssss as viable as the charge attack. Its like HALF of the featuresssss of the melee weaponsssss are completely, absolutely uselessssss, or at the very least dissapointing. Also, it would actually make sense that armor affect shieldsssss.

Changes:

Warframe Armor Buff across the board: All Warframes have received a buff to their Armor stat.

Stop making the game EASY!

Seriously.... you folks are making THE mistake every single online with PVE content makes. You balance stuff so the super duper high level content is easier which screws up the rest of the standard game and turns it into a cake walk. And in this game it's worst because the super duper high level content is unlimited when it comes to how high it is.

This does nothing and you know why?

Because when those folks reach the next plateau they are going to complain about the same crap then.

Doing a proportional armour buff (the way you just did) devalues the lower armour frames.

Eg, the lowest 2 didn't benefit in the slightest, assuming the armour system is actually working. If you make the assumption that the armour system isn't working, no frame received much benefit, either way, Ember is still not very good, neither is Valkyr even if thier at opposite ends of the armour spectrum.

Edited by Keltik0ne

Fixed Steam Acheivements for Play Time not being updated Retroactively – visit your Profile while playing through Steam to activate.

And so, in a cruel twist of irony, these will still be impossible to attain...

The Steam overlay is currently broken for most, if not all, games. It is for me, at least.

Also, only +5 armor for the 10 armor frames? Really...?

Edited by Ailith