Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

I'm 28 and people think I'm 20. : /

Must be the facial hair.

>.>

<.<

26 and sometimes told I look 18 :s

At least you get told you look younger than you are! I'm often accused of being several years older x_x When I was fifteen, the triage nurse at the hospital thought I was twenty or older and was surprised when I told her my birth date.

Also, this is what happens when one of your best friends goes out and orders you a Christmas present

HI48lNH.jpg

This same guy told me he'd do a workout session with me and have "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan playing in the background—I'm a transguy. =P

Edited by NavyBluePanda

At least you get told you look younger than you are! I'm often accused of being several years older x_x When I was fifteen, the triage nurse at the hospital thought I was twenty or older and was surprised when I told her my birth date.

Also, this is what happens when one of your best friends goes out and orders you a Christmas present

HI48lNH.jpg

This same guy told me he'd do a workout session with me and have "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan playing in the background—I'm a transguy. =P

I need one of those!

At least you get told you look younger than you are! I'm often accused of being several years older x_x When I was fifteen, the triage nurse at the hospital thought I was twenty or older and was surprised when I told her my birth date.

HI48lNH.jpg

There can only be one masked man! And I came first! Rah!

Strange things happen nowadays, women got addicted to warfrare and computer games while men are skinny and feminine facebook fans.Oh, and happy new year to you all too.

would laugh if 2016 would mostly be women as player base in games, and when guys try to play they would be given hard time like when we were a rare sight.

one can dream >.>

would laugh if 2016 would mostly be women as player base in games, and when guys try to play they would be given hard time like when we were a rare sight.

one can dream >.>

Women will start to pretend to be men online, in order to get free stuff and random gifts. What a time to be alive.

Women will start to pretend to be men online, in order to get free stuff and random gifts. What a time to be alive.

It's funny how little women actually get that, in spite of popular belief; if you're a good person and try to give to others, usually they'll remember that and what goes around, comes around, even to those who don't necessarily want it to be returned.

It's funny how little women actually get that, in spite of popular belief; if you're a good person and try to give to others, usually they'll remember that and what goes around, comes around, even to those who don't necessarily want it to be returned.

I will admit that I've never heard of a woman who got free stuff, simply based on the fact that she is female.

I have heard of guys who have had success with pretending to be a chick though... So that's weird.

Also, here's a new selfie I call "Monocles are hard".

HbIpXhO.jpg

I will admit that I've never heard of a woman who got free stuff, simply based on the fact that she is female.

I have heard of guys who have had success with pretending to be a chick though... So that's weird.

I have a friend who accidentally passed as a woman online—I thought he was a she until he jumped into TeamSpeak for the first time. That was an interesting evening!

156238_931814620189165_92059518219737833

my husband not into warframe sadly, still love him though :3.

You look exactly like a cousin of mine. This is weird. But hey statistics show that there are at least 7 people in the world that looks exactly like you.

Also, here's a new selfie I call "Monocles are hard".

HbIpXhO.jpg

Erma god. I just want to hug you.

I would post a pic but...I think I am going a bit overboard in this thread. Unless you want to see me baby carrying mah dog.

You look exactly like a cousin of mine. This is weird. But hey statistics show that there are at least 7 people in the world that looks exactly like you.

Erma god. I just want to hug you.

I would post a pic but...I think I am going a bit overboard in this thread. Unless you want to see me baby carrying mah dog.

I wanna see...

I'll post more snow pics, if you do.