Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

29m4wu0.jpg

Thomas A aka DrRaygun aka the Dr

I love warframe because it's a team game, mutal recpect is everything.

+/- 2 years @ warframe, 2900 hours. FORMA EVERYTHING

The way you play your game, defines you as a person :) T. Anderson 2014

SHADOWS OF THE DEAD [sOTD] 99/100 storm clan

Quality over Quantity alliance  [last defended rail, Quality players only (skill+respect)

Your soul hurts me!!!

Very nice glamour shot.

Yissss. I would totally kill for a nanosuit-themed one from Crysis, though. Complete with soundbits and all that jazz ("MAXIMUM BATTERY CHARGE"), BUT I guess Portal is the next best thing. If only there was a larger variety of game-related cases available out there, man.

crysis?  pshhhh all you need is warframe (and portal) :D I need a stalker themed case.... my life would be complete.

I also hear designing them isn't that difficult... hmmm

I will admit that I've never heard of a woman who got free stuff, simply based on the fact that she is female.

I have heard of guys who have had success with pretending to be a chick though... So that's weird.

Also, here's a new selfie I call "Monocles are hard".

HbIpXhO.jpg

I actually heard of several women who got free stuff. But its usually stuff they didnt ask or wanted in the First place. Like threats. And D*ck pics.

Anyway, this is me with a turtleneck

23kjQZW.jpg

[EDIT]feck my post is sooo late... Also, a Good year to everyone!

Edited by tnccs215

I actually heard of several women who got free stuff. But its usually stuff they didnt ask or wanted in the First place. Like threats. And D*ck pics.

Anyway, this is me with a turtleneck

23kjQZW.jpg

[EDIT]feck my post is sooo late... Also, a Good year to everyone!

Very nice photo including everyones first photo posts.

Thank goodness for the ignore option, I learned my lesson to watch out for wolves in sheep's clothing. Never expected to receive anything ... its the internet.

Hehe I am not posing. This is me waiting in between takes as an EXTRA for a medieval movie. I was realy tired at this point. We were in a tunnel complex deep underground. It was dark, cold and the air had different condensation than when on the surface. (felt like inhaling and exhaling water and the amount of oxygen was somewhat lower) What realy weared me down was the weight of my armor. You might remember one of my earlier knight pics. It's the same armor I just have chaperone over it.

10253836_1061456320537758_63057838646557

So many pretty people.

But I'm just over here in the corner being the potato that I am.

At least I go well with salt and butter.

That's a plus, right?

Well, there seems to be enough salt on the forums here, so you must fit in just right ;)

Post a picture anyway though. Being a dane I have a natural preference of potatoes.