Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

1 hour ago, Sziklamester said:

Here is me but I am not photogenic and I am always avoiding to make photos because they are not so great.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOYYeS_vhQS51Uiqh3SHkX50wgBhVJyEYcnzJpG

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOvdfh7T6myDgILDiwb1amat4m0zlYr1UwHatIp/photo/AF1QipOnFWAnqKE4hvXT6afN3mXydOZF-XQ5WID2EBmK

This photo made today at my workplace. The one above is shot in 2021 sometime.

404 Sziklamester not found 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

Oh wow, your skin is so beautiful... I need to know what kind of face moisturizer you're using! (If you say it's soap and water we'll have a serious problem.)

I do not use other than water and some soap ocassionally. I am not a fan of chemicals so I minimalize the usage of these.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sziklamester said:

I do not use other than water and some soap ocassionally. I am not a fan of chemicals so I minimalize the usage of these.

Eh, it's a typical guy thing... I need to put intensive moisturizing body lotion, which contains 4 kind of oils, on my face, just to prevent my skin to go so dry it peels off. While men look radiant after washing their face with... soap. 🙄

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

Eh, it's a typical guy thing... I need to put intensive moisturizing body lotion, which contains 4 kind of oils, on my face, just to prevent my skin to go so dry it peels off. While men look radiant after washing their face with... soap. 🙄

Probably because we guys have more skin on our face. Jokes aside something is in it, also my work is partially outdoor and indoor and sometimes we work when the weather conditions not so great. My hands dry because of the too much soap and other variation of antibacterials. Normally I do not need to do so much to keep my skin "healthy".

• Like 3

vor einer Stunde schrieb Sziklamester:

yeah. You can shout IMMMA FACE :)

PS- Options to choose from.

1. terrible

2. awful

3. terribad

4. mediocre

5. Oberon

Looks allright, nothing really odd or bad to see. And nice to see your face.

See the bright side, at least you got hair...

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...