Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

15 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Depends on where you are.  My hair is blue, doesn't get a lot of attention where I live but when I visit family in their small towns, I get a lot of staring.  

Blue? That sounds cute!

I live in a small city, not many people here with unusual hair colours. Also, there's nobody like that at work. Eh, we'll see!

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

Blue? That sounds cute!

I live in a small city, not many people here with unusual hair colours. Also, there's nobody like that at work. Eh, we'll see!

I'll post a selfie when I get my roots taken care of. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

@Butterfly85 woo nice hair colour! I'm planning to dye mine lilac, but I'm a bit nervous and still not sure about it 😅

Aww, thanks 😊 

If youre not sure, go for a temporary colour first. If its good, go get it permanent. If it doesn't feel right, it'll wash out in a few weeks 😊

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

Me with purple hair!!

Nice!!

I'm allergic to posting photos of myself, so here's a crappy one a friend took when we were being silly :D   -- But I wanted to show that I too am part of he crazy hair club... or at least I was.... With Covid I haven't had it redone for a while, so it's very grown out and faded at the moment, but normally it's bright purple like this (With teal on the tips).

Obsi-Devil.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 0bsi said:

I'm allergic to posting photos of myself, so here's a crappy one a friend took when we were being silly :D   -- But I wanted to show that I too am part of he crazy hair club... or at least I was.... With Covid I haven't had it redone for a while, so it's very grown out and faded at the moment, but normally it's bright purple like this (With teal on the tips).

Awesome crazy pic 😀 Also, very nice colour! Such a shame you couldn't have it dyed recently, but that's just how it is these days. I'm also allergic to posting selfies over the internet, that's why I cheated with the face mask!

44 minutes ago, 0bsi said:

Nice!!

Thank you! ^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

Me with purple hair!!

Hide contents

fsMol5j.jpeg

In the pic it looks a bit grey-ish, but irl it's more pastel lavender, especially in sunlight.

@MagPrime I'm looking forward to your blue hair selfie 😁

Oh that's really nice!  

I'll snap a selfie when the coffee kicks in lol

• Like 2

vor 12 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Viveeeh:

Me with purple hair!!

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

fsMol5j.jpeg

In the pic it looks a bit grey-ish, but irl it's more pastel lavender, especially in sunlight.

It really does look a bit grey-ish. Still looks good on you.

Also brave people posting their pictures on a public place, i myself dont like doing that to much.

Edit: So how long does your coffee need to kick in MagPrime?

Edited by Dark_RRiderr
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

What suprises me more is that there was utterly silence in this thread for so long time now after i written

Long stretching silent periods in this thread seem frequent, so that's normal. At least I'm pretty sure it's not what you said 😄

• Like 1

On 2022-03-23 at 12:24 PM, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

Me with purple hair!!

Hide contents

fsMol5j.jpeg

I have 2 things to say. First is you look great, you are a beautiful lady. The second thing is I see an anomaly on your throat. That is either a sign of surgery or just the plays of of the shadows.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

First is you look great, you are a beautiful lady

Thank you 😊

12 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

The second thing is I see an anomaly on your throat. That is either a sign of surgery or just the plays of of the shadows.

It's a scar from a surgery (although certain lighting conditions definitely make it more noticeable).

Some medical details which may make some people uncomfortable:

Spoiler

It happened when I was 2 years old, I had a childhood illness which can make you suffocate (krupp), and I was rushed to the hospital where they cut it open and inserted a tube into my windpipe, which I was breathing through for a few days. It wasn't a situation when doctors works slowly and carefully to leave a barely noticeable scar.

Anyway I don't have any negative thoughts about it, riding in an ambulance is one of my earliest childhood memories, but that's it. I don't even notice it in the mirror anymore, up to the point I have no idea if most people don't comment on it because they do not want to make me uncomfortable, or it isn't really visible. I guess I could have a cosmetic surgery, I was told they would even do it for free (since the doctors were the ones who let the situation turn so bad, then botched it up), but honestly I'm waaay more uncomfortable, thinking of a surgeon working on it, than having a scar, so it stays.

• Like 5

vor 12 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Viveeeh:

Thank you 😊

It's a scar from a surgery (although certain lighting conditions definitely make it more noticeable).

Some medical details which may make some people uncomfortable:

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

It happened when I was 2 years old, I had a childhood illness which can make you suffocate (krupp), and I was rushed to the hospital where they cut it open and inserted a tube into my windpipe, which I was breathing through for a few days. It wasn't a situation when doctors works slowly and carefully to leave a barely noticeable scar.

Anyway I don't have any negative thoughts about it, riding in an ambulance is one of my earliest childhood memories, but that's it. I don't even notice it in the mirror anymore, up to the point I have no idea if most people don't comment on it because they do not want to make me uncomfortable, or it isn't really visible. I guess I could have a cosmetic surgery, I was told they would even do it for free (since the doctors were the ones who let the situation turn so bad, then botched it up), but honestly I'm waaay more uncomfortable, thinking of a surgeon working on it, than having a scar, so it stays.

Thanks for sharing this story with us. To be honest i noticed it but wasnt sure if this was maybe a bit to privately to ask about it.

• Like 4

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Sziklamester:

I will upload something later on but today after a long sickness I need some regenesis to be a goat king.

Lol, little bit sick myself right now, and that together with writing part 1 of my final test of my appreanticeship, early in the morning.... yeah i feel you there.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Thanks for sharing this story with us. To be honest i noticed it but wasnt sure if this was maybe a bit to privately to ask about it.

It's not a sensitive subject, I can go for weeks, not noticing it in the mirror, so I don't really care.Does it look weird though? Honest question, won't take any offence, whatever the answer is. I'm just curious because the very few people who comment on the scar say it isn't anything disturbing and they have known me for some time before they even noticed, but I suspect they just try being polite.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

It's not a sensitive subject, I can go for weeks, not noticing it in the mirror, so I don't really care.Does it look weird though? Honest question, won't take any offence, whatever the answer is. I'm just curious because the very few people who comment on the scar say it isn't anything disturbing and they have known me for some time before they even noticed, but I suspect they just try being polite.

I think it is absolutely right because you had no choice to avoid it. I do have some scars on some part of my body but not too intense. My honest opinion if it does not bother you then it is fine.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

Is the goat king wearing a goatee?

Actually nope. I am a person who does not wear nor moustache nor beard of any kind. I like my naked face and I daily 2 times shave if I feel discomfortable by that. My goat meme is my direct link with Oberon becuse he is basically a goat. I like him and I consider him my main aswell. @MagPrime saw my operator in game I am almost like him just not that black my hair anymore.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

My honest opinion if it does not bother you then it is fine.

Thanks for sharing an opinion!

37 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

I like my naked face and I daily 2 times shave if I feel discomfortable by that.

My boyfriend could learn from you 😂

• Like 4