Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Am 6.7.2020 um 00:14 schrieb (PS4)Viveeeh:

There's something up with that pic, I can't see it 🙁

Same, but that goes for a lot of pictures right now for me. I know Magus_Tahir's picture was working before for me.

And im disappointed, thought you posted a picture 😄

8 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Same, but that goes for a lot of pictures right now for me. I know Magus_Tahir's picture was working before for me.

And im disappointed, thought you posted a picture 😄

Yes, some pictures became unavailable for me too... Maybe there's something up with certain providers? Emmyemi's pic however looks like a big "no entry sign" to me, so maybe the picture itself is there, we just can't view it from here (something up with the privacy options?)

Nah, I was thinking about posting a pic, but I'm not sure. I just like the freedom of being unable to be "tracked down". I mean only the people who know me in person and also know my PSN can connect the two, and this gives me some freedom. I can share any ideas and thoughts about anything, not having to worry about who reads it and what they think about it. Not that I unusually (or at all) say anything that can be turned against me irl, but I like having an option.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Yes, some pictures became unavailable for me too... Maybe there's something up with certain providers?

Purged my private discord so the link became invalid. Typically its if the hosting site goes down or if the original image is deleted.

1 minute ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Purged my private discord so the link became invalid. Typically its if the hosting site goes down or if the original image is deleted.

Dang it, I suppose the flexing pic is gone too? If yes, it's a shame, that pic is glorious!

Am 7.7.2020 um 10:24 schrieb (PS4)Viveeeh:

Yes, some pictures became unavailable for me too... Maybe there's something up with certain providers? Emmyemi's pic however looks like a big "no entry sign" to me, so maybe the picture itself is there, we just can't view it from here (something up with the privacy options?)

Nah, I was thinking about posting a pic, but I'm not sure. I just like the freedom of being unable to be "tracked down". I mean only the people who know me in person and also know my PSN can connect the two, and this gives me some freedom. I can share any ideas and thoughts about anything, not having to worry about who reads it and what they think about it. Not that I unusually (or at all) say anything that can be turned against me irl, but I like having an option.

Understandable, i myself dont like posting to much of my face anywhere... would never play in a movie for example (and believe it or not, i had a chance to do so, i turned down on the offer because i never enjoyed it to much beeing in the spotlight or in front of a camera to much...) the wrong people of my past could recognize me, nothing i want to happen. Just mainly dont enjoy letting to many people know how i look. Even my steam profile uses an very old picture.... as i was a different me... not the weak version i am now

• 2 weeks later...

I am a garbage bear, don't believe anyone who says I'm not. Sometimes my hair is brunette, sometimes it's blonde, or pink, or black, or one time some kind of stomach lining colour, that was rad.

Spoiler

9dRML6E.jpg

4OQ3UI8.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BP6bkXa.jpg

has anyone watched Invader Zim? it's my favourite show and my favourite character is probably GIR, head empty no thoughts

also i strongly encourage readers to check out

https://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/philosophy

"The philosophy of science"

and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_science

so as not to fall into the trap of any mode of thinking for which the statement "science doesn't care about feelings" is prevalent (because such modes of thinking typically aren't scientific and are nonconstructive)

Edited by Gwyndolin-chan
  • Like 3