Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Everyone Assuming Theres A Update Today?

Kvzakau

Wut? Where are you guys getting this information? If there is a patch, i'm pretty sure they only thing we'll get is, 2 new weapons and some buffs.

Today is update day. It's on Wednesdays. They don't skip them very often. It's not likely U12 but it's something.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Wut? Where are you guys getting this information? If there is a patch, i'm pretty sure they only thing we'll get is, 2 new weapons and some buffs.

There's always an update on wednesdays (used to be fridays). Even if only a tenno reinforcement, which is an update rather than a hotfix.

Plus, Steve mentioned plans up to update 11.5, so they prolly have stuff going for 11.3.

Edited by Kyte

All week , the devs have been scouring the forum looking at the problems that weve had, from the Lotus Loud problem, To the Parkour above the Gas city Problem, they decided to do updates on wednesdays so they can just pile them into one instead of feeling pressured to keep releasing patches as they get em. So yeah. Ones coming out today.

All week , the devs have been scouring the forum looking at the problems that weve had, from the Lotus Loud problem, To the Parkour above the Gas city Problem, they decided to do updates on wednesdays so they can just pile them into one instead of feeling pressured to keep releasing patches as they get em. So yeah. Ones coming out today.

Well they actually decided to do updates on Wednesdays because if they released it on Friday (old update day), and it broke the game (which it basically did more than once) the game went the whole weekend broken, and only got fixed come Monday. Which isn't good.

Edited by AXCrusnik

parkour above the city problem? what you mean that fantastic view on the top of IO? i dont see how that amounts to a problem.

parkour above the city problem? what you mean that fantastic view on the top of IO? i dont see how that amounts to a problem.

Regardless of if it was a problem or not, It was unintended, so 99% chance it will be patched

especially if there is a zone in the game where its possible to go to areas that havnt been monitored, and could possibly crash games

Edited by Jin_Kazama

Regardless of if it was a problem or not, It was unintended, so 99% chance it will be patched

especially if there is a zone in the game where its possible to go to areas that havnt been monitored, and could possibly crash games

so what if its unintended, it causes no harm to the game even if you're a nova with some patience or a valk with rip line. otherwise its impossible to get to. and i happen to really enjoy the view so i hope it doesn't get patched

Well they actually decided to do updates on Wednesdays because if they released it on Friday (old update day), and it broke the game (which it basically did more than once) the game went the whole weekend broken, and only got fixed come Monday. Which isn't good.

Actually they often released hotfixes deep into the friday night, but it was far from ideal, both because they tended to be rushed and because it put DE staff on overtime.