Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Dear warframe builder owner(s),

what's wrong with the moderators who keep privatizing every build? Plenty of other builds out there do NOT comply to the "rules" you have set, yet when I happen to put a build up with a similarly styled title, it's not according to the rules. I am really eager to know what goes through the mind of you people. I had a fun build I wanted to share, now I don't. I am done. Might as well make every build private and let mods approve the builds. I bet then only 3 builds per warframe would exist because I can smell that some moderators might enjoy using their perks to have their builds in every list, but not allow new people who come up with possibly good things to share their idea.

This ain't a community website that's handling the community fairly. I am not going to bother anymore with putting up my build,m because after 3 days of changing my title repeatedly it's still not good enough, but behold, a build that has a dumb title can just stay there in the list. Should I just assume the owner of that build is a moderator? Because his never was taken down?

Dear warframe builder owner(s),

what's wrong with the moderators who keep privatizing every build? Plenty of other builds out there do NOT comply to the "rules" you have set, yet when I happen to put a build up with a similarly styled title, it's not according to the rules. I am really eager to know what goes through the mind of you people. I had a fun build I wanted to share, now I don't. I am done. Might as well make every build private and let mods approve the builds. I bet then only 3 builds per warframe would exist because I can smell that some moderators might enjoy using their perks to have their builds in every list, but not allow new people who come up with possibly good things to share their idea.

This ain't a community website that's handling the community fairly. I am not going to bother anymore with putting up my build,m because after 3 days of changing my title repeatedly it's still not good enough, but behold, a build that has a dumb title can just stay there in the list. Should I just assume the owner of that build is a moderator? Because his never was taken down?

I replied to your PM. Everything was fine with the privatizations, and your build seems to be good now.

I fixed the cold mods, the Synoid Gammacor ammo pool, the polarities for the Tonbo and the forma count for the archwings.

I updated the Kohmak to add the innate punch through. I'll wait to update the pellet/bullet count because it's another weapon with a special mechanic. Usually on shotguns, the pellet count means that each pellet deal "total damage" / "number of pellets" damage. Sounds like it's different for this one, it's more like 6 bullets maximum each dealing the normal amount of damage. But how does multishot mods affects this ?

I also found another problem. A previous fix has broken all the archwings, archguns and archmelees builds, making them unaccessible. I did a new fix but please check if everything is working as expected. It's a risky fix bcause I changed something strange I did during U15 and I can't remember why I did this. Check if the builds are displayed when they need to be displayed (Elytron builds under the Elytron builder, same for the rest, check if linked builds still work, etc). Report any problem you find.

Sicarus prime listed as 27.10% status chance, in-game its 10%

27% is the status probability, not the status chance. The status probability includes all the bullets fired in one shot.

I'll also wait for the rate of fire cap because there's nothing at the moment in the builder which allow to identify semi-automatic weapons. In the meantime, you can simply edit the rate of fire value by clicking the value itself.

Edited by Stoi84

And just when you updated the Kohm's base stats, they got changed again.  Instead of writing out what's been changed, I'll just write out everything.

Fire Rate: 3.7 rounds/sec

Accuracy: 3.6

Magazine Size: 245 rounds/mag
Reload Time: 2.0s

Physical Damage: 30.0
Impact: 6.0
Puncture: 6.0
Slash: 18.0
Crit Chance: 10.0%
Crit Multiplier: 2.0x
Status Chance: 25.0%

These stats aren't on the wiki yet, so I'll have to correct the article.  Meanwhile, hopefully this helps you in updating WFBuilder.

Edited by Sonitorum

I fixed a major problem with the display of the notifications, which was causing way too much of discontent for no reason. Now, a single notification will not be displayed multiple times any longer, and the name displayed for the build should be the right name at the time of the notification. Let me know if you see further problems. Also note that older builds (prior to an update to the admin panel) will not have their name displayed and won't be reachable.

I added the Volt Prime, the Odonata Prime and the Dex Dakra.

I slightly updated the Chroma skills but it'll need something special to show the damage depending of the alignment.

I also updated the Kohm but because there's still nothing to handle its special mechanism, I'm not sure if the values are relevant or not.

Latron Prime's Base damage values are incorrect

Uncheck crit.

I : When you tick a box like this one, your damage will be affected by the effect which the checkbox refers to. You can do that for the critical value, the multishot, and the damage against a faction (bane mods).

Pretty sure I found an Archwing Mod bug:

Enhanced Durability mod seems to be bugged for the Itzal:
    It says it increases health by +150% (or a 2.5 multiplier/250% of original), but it doesn't. Not at lvl 1, and not at lvl 30 (neither by the lvl 30 total, nor by the lvl 1 base once it has reached lvl 30).
    lvl 01: 240 --> 540 ==> 2.25 multiplier, or +125% increase (225% of original)
    lvl 30: 600 --> 900 ==> 1.50 multiplier, or +50% increase (150% of original)

It's 150% increase of the base health value, which is 200, not 240. At rank 1 you already have a health increase. It also means that you have to multiply by 1.5, not 2.5.

100% of 200 is 200, 150% of 200 is 300.

300 is a fixed value, no matter your level, you'll always get +300 health with this mod at max rank, for this archwing.

Edited by Stoi84

Ah, I forgot about rank 0, good point; so many games have you start at lvl one that I just put 1 in by habit.

On the other point though, I must disagree: the new total is actually a multiple of 2.5 -- it's 100% of the base, plus an increase of ANOTHER 150% of the base.

Yes, 200 * 1.5 = 300, but then you're adding that 300 to the original 200. That's 100% (original value) + 150% (OF original value) = 250% (TOTAL value).

I think you misunderstood what I mean when I said multiply by 2.5 -- I'm not saying "multiply by 2.5, THEN add that to the base value", I'm saying "EITHER multiply by 1.5 then add that to the base value, OR multiply by 2.5, and just take that new value as your total".

*EDIT*:

And, derp, I can't believe I forgot this, but TYVM for building, running and monitoring the W-B site!

Edited by cittran

Yes, 200 * 1.5 = 300, but then you're adding that 300 to the original 200. That's 100% (original value) + 150% (OF original value) = 250% (TOTAL value).

No, you add this value to the current health, which is 200 only if you are at rank 0, for the Itzal. At max rank it's 600.

If the formula for the archwings is the same as the formula for the warframe, it is :

base health (rank 0) * bonus from mods + current health (at current rank)

For the itzal at rank 30, max health mod : 200 * 1.5 + 600 = 900

For the itzal at rank 30, max 100% health mod : 200 * 1 + 600 = 800

For the itzal at rank 30, max 50% health mod : 200 * 0.5 + 600 = 700

If the formula is different, then it's probably a bug yes, but I haven't heard of a new formula.

regarding synoid gammacore.. i've noticed a few incorrect stats on its base stats.

The base magnetic damage is 210.0 and on the site it's listed as 30.8,
where as the standard gammacore is at 51.25 *obv syn is meant to be better*

also the base magazine size is 75, and on the site it's set at 150.

fire rate is 2.0 and site lists it at 15.0

total ammo is 375, site lists it at 450.

i may be wrong, im mentioning stats from warframe on xb1 currently at update 15.16

You are wrong

Synoid Gammacor was nerfed by increasing the ammo usage to 15/s and decreasing the damage so that we still only get 420 dps.

If you're wondering how this is a nerf -> nowadays you need to put an ammo mutation on instead of a fire rate mod

regarding synoid gammacore.. i've noticed a few incorrect stats on its base stats.

The base magnetic damage is 210.0 and on the site it's listed as 30.8,

where as the standard gammacore is at 51.25 *obv syn is meant to be better*

also the base magazine size is 75, and on the site it's set at 150.

fire rate is 2.0 and site lists it at 15.0

total ammo is 375, site lists it at 450.

i may be wrong, im mentioning stats from warframe on xb1 currently at update 15.16

When U16 launched on PC, Synoid Gammacor received the changes you mentioned, you will receive these changes aswell when U16 launches on XB1

For some reason, every time I try to save an Odonata Prime build, it tells me "an identical build already exists" regardless of what kind of a build I'm trying to save. It also shows no public Odonata Prime builds.

I added the 3 augment mods.

For some reason, every time I try to save an Odonata Prime build, it tells me "an identical build already exists" regardless of what kind of a build I'm trying to save. It also shows no public Odonata Prime builds.

I can't reproduce the issue. I was able to save an Odonata Prime build. I suggst you try to logout and login again, and if the problem persists, please send me a link to the build.

When U16 launched on PC, Synoid Gammacor received the changes you mentioned, you will receive these changes aswell when U16 launches on XB1

thanx for telling me, i was looking forward to update 16 for chroma, maybe not so much now that i know the syn gam being nerfed.

I can't reproduce the issue. I was able to save an Odonata Prime build. I suggst you try to logout and login again, and if the problem persists, please send me a link to the build.

Tried to relog, still getting the same issue. Here's the exported link of the build I tried to save last (I've tried multiple different kinds, of course) under the name "Odonata Prime Basic" as a private build:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Odonata_Prime/t_30_24043003_419-1-5-420-0-5-422-6-5-423-2-3-424-3-5-425-4-10-426-5-3-428-7-10_420-6-419-5-423-5-424-5-425-10-426-9-422-11-428-8_0/en/1-0-35

Screenshots of me trying to save the build:

http://i.imgur.com/naNN38g.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zcoYF34.jpg

And to be clear, I do have an extensive collection of builds for various Archwings, Warframes and Weapons - this is the only case where I have this problem. I've also restarted my computer and relogged onto the site, but the problem still persists. I've of course tried various builds and build names too, but to no avail.

EDIT: What the hell. As soon as I wrote this post and opened the build through that link, it worked. Well, this'll remain a mystery I guess. Nevermind me, apparently it was witchcraft.

Edited by Gilalar