Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I'm not good with programming but I think there're tools that allows you to get data from a spreadsheet, so you can share this spreadsheet to people who surely won't vandalize it and from there automatically update your code (or maybe I'm just too dumb for understand such things).

Eventually, you can always use spreadsheets to receive data about changes in a cleaner way than forums.

Oh, you meant for this. To be honest, that's not really needed. I see what you mean, but I usually update stuff quickly when I know about it, even if it takes time, it's done in a reasonable delay. What's takes longer are the new things to add, especially new features and new Warframes. And this is sometimes even more painful to add due to design mistakes I did at the beginning. I need time to add the new stuff and fix those mistakes, Warframe Builder was not supposed to be that big and to do that much things, and a lot of things weren't anticipated properly.

In order to prepare the future updates (Arcanes and Riven mods saved on server), I updated a lot of server side files as well as the database. This was a lot of changes, so it's possible that problems appear more or less everywhere if I forgot something. If you experience a strange issue, it's probably related to this. Please try to describe the issue as best as possible so that I can fix it. I did a few tests and everything seem to work fine, but nothing replaces large-scale tests.

Issues can be from missing text to builds not loaded or saved properly, missing or incorrect data on mods or builds.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 1

When trying to add a Riven mod to a weapon, after editing stats:

a. the stats dont appear on riven

b. trying to re-edit riven is broken

EDIT: tried on FF and IE

EDIT2: Thank you for amazing site, keeping it up to date and being so reactive

Edited by King_Ju

Following the previous update from today, I finally gave some (deserved) love to the Riven mods.

While that was a LOT of work, in words, that's very simple. Your Riven mods are now saved on the server.

A few details on how it works/what changes.

The Riven mods data was stored on your computer before this update. This is no longer the case. Now, no matter what weapon you'll open to start a build, you'll start with an empty Riven mod. If you edit the Riven mod and save the build, the Riven mod will be saved with this build, equipped or not, this means others will finally see your build with your Riven mod. If you start another build for the same weapon, you'll have to redo the Riven mod. All builds previously created with Riven mods will need to be edited (the Riven mod itself must be edited) for the changes to take effect. In other words, Riven mods are now tied to the build they belong to and saved server-side.

As I said above, this was a lot of work and the previous update was too, so expect errors. I hope it's bug-free, but we never know. Please report precisely any problem you find. Try to save builds with Riven mods, edit them, etc...

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

Following the previous update from today, I finally gave some (deserved) love to the Riven mods.

While that was a LOT of work, in words, that's very simple. Your Riven mods are now saved on the server.

A few details on how it works/what changes.

The Riven mods data was stored on your computer before this update. This is no longer the case. Now, no matter what weapon you'll open to start a build, you'll start with an empty Riven mod. If you edit the Riven mod and save the build, the Riven mod will be saved with this build, equipped or not, this means others will finally see your build with your Riven mod. If you start another build for the same weapon, you'll have to redo the Riven mod. All builds previously created with Riven mods will need to be edited (the Riven mod itself must be edited) for the changes to take effect. In other words, Riven mods are now tied to the build they belong to and saved server-side.

As I said above, this was a lot of work and the previous update was too, so expect errors. I hope it's bug-free, but we never know. Please report precisely any problem you find.

Incredible work Stoi. How were you able to get the riven to stick with the build? Your CSS must be pretty advanced lol
Look forward to trying it out.

I simply store the data from the Riven mod into the database now, that's as easy as this. But that was not that easy in terms of realization because of design mistakes at the beginning of the adventure, hence the amount of work. But this had to be done one day or another.

• Like 3

First off, great work on all the recent changes, Stoi! There have been a lot lately. Also on the overhaul of your own systems!

One question, though:  would it be at all possible to re-implement the import/export hash codes for rivens, or is that completely gone now? I only ask because I have several dozen rivens to re-enter now, but I still have all the old hash codes saved.

Thanks again!

The form is gone, but part of the old code is still used, so you can do this using the console if you think it's faster than doing it manually.

In Chrome, go to a builder page when you want to import a Riven mod, open the dev tools with F12, then console tab. And to import a Riven mod, type this :

warframeBuilder.importRivenMod('YOUR CODE HERE');

Where YOUR CODE HERE is your saved export code. If you get an error, make sure that top is selected in the dropdown menu, in the top left corner of the console tab.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

The explanation for the Riven mod is literally 6 posts above, same page. I'll fix the type of the mods when I have a few minutes.

Ok but add button option for update already builded weapons and WF's ofc if is possible or I need over to make buids cuz of update, and probably we will have same situations after new upcoming updates which can make again some conflicts in the code etc.

I can't do nothing right now with my already builded weapon.

I can only started new build. :nerd:

I just fixed some issues with the melee weapons as well as some errors with the type of some mods. The fixes on the melee weapons fall in the 'error could happen' category, so keep an eye open when building a melee weapon.

Edited by Stoi84

I appreciate the work you did, though can you add back the import/export function? It was useful for having a notepad with quick access to the (i assume) hash values that could be swapped or open in different tabs for comparing theoretical max/min/actual riven weapon stats. 

Thank you. 

------------------------------

EDIT: just saw:

warframeBuilder.importRivenMod('YOUR CODE HERE');, it also looks like  warframeBuilder.exportRivenMod(); exports. 

Not preferable but it works. Thanks again.

Edited by mandatorysuicide
found solution

What are the instructions to add and save a Riven Mod to your weapon build. I cant get the riven mod in one of the mod slots. I see the EDIT link, but nothing happens after i input the stats. (not very technical here)

EDIT Figured it out :)

Edited by (PS4)jeamick

I have noticed while working with warframe builder over the last few days that the weapons that were changed in update 22.12 need their stats updated on warframe builder to reflect the changes from the update.

Edit: Pretty sure this is a list you might to refer to when updating the stats on the weapons as they are all right there in nice little categories with the changes listed

Looking at prisma angstrum and there are no damage changes besides impact??? in the list below but somehow in game it has base damage of 1350 blast and warframe builder is showing base damage at 547.2 blast, also in the list below it says that prisma angstrum had its status chance upgraded to 26% where in game I'm seeing a base status chance of 59.5%??? at this point I'm seriously confuzzled and I feel your pain. -_-' seeing similar discrepancies with the torid as well...

Edit: Great work on warframe builder btw it's an absolutely awesome web app and your work is most appreciated!

My only wish is that people could comment on my builds cause although people have a tendency to flame they also provide constructive criticism as well.

Edited by Sytohden
are the in game visible stats even correct?

I'm sorry but it is a bit confusing to me after the changes.

I made a build, input my riven mod data, everything set, I click on the 'export' button and 2 link shown, I copy and paste the link on a new tab.... but then riven mod still appear empty.

I cannot find the 'save' button. Previously whenever I go into the builder and start a build, the previous input riven mod of my desired gear will still be there. Now I have to re-input the riven data every time I want to try a build.

EDIT: oh wait... does this mean the riven data will only appear for login users only?? and it doesn't work if I use the builder without logging in??

Edited by kyori