Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.2 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

If you're onto it... could you please rebalance the bow? It's ridiculous how weak it is to the other weapons, even the pistols.

I understand that it's a stealth-weapon, but a bit more speed (2x) would make it feel more effective. It's sadly enough that magazine-mods are useless.

Sorry for the disgusting english.

Every update we do seems to be recieved with such overwhelming entheusiasm that it overwhelms our servers for sometimes up to an hour or more after the update. We have leased a new content delivery network and hope to get it up and running next week some time which should reduce (if not eliminate) our update growing pains.

I've got the same issue as Soul and Fr33. The chat finally showed up, but only for a few seconds before disappearing. After joining a game and leaving it showed up again, but a few seconds later it was gone again.

Hey DE folks. For the next update, we're starting to run down bugs in the Fusions system. Any extra insight into how Rating and Pricing is calculated would be top. I'd really like hard number displays for bug hunting. Half the time I'm not sure what's a bug or intended.

Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later.

What does that even mean? I got this message when trying to put a module in a shotgun ...

E: This happens repeatedly. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Same message shows up when fusing mods.

Edited by Brazen_NL

You guys could also make the the sentinel go invisible when using the "ghost" mod. Kinda ruins the point of stelth bc they cant see you BUT they can see your damn sentinel, and they tend to shoot it, and kill it insted of you so..

That would make it incredibly OP, what with unlimited invisibility. It's not intended to make every warframe better than Loki.