The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Vindictus, in terms of total votes, was already our biggest opponent. By the end of the last round, none of the other games came even remotely close to our score, even before we started smashing them in after Vindictus got sneaky and pulled out the lead for a while.

Greetings Tenno

Today I will be posting about how Warframe beat the Vindictus voting poll that were a while back.

The biggest factor here is how well of a community Warframe has grown, and with the help of awesome Developers such as DE this was bound to happen.

Redtext

The redtext alerted the unaware Tenno of the situation that Warframe was about to lose the battle between the two and what happen was the incredible. The Tenno went on to the site and voted for their favourite game, and with this great community and bond we have. No wonder we really won... We are united as Family Tenno. 

What my thought were when I saw the voting

When I went on to vote for my favourite game (Warframe) I saw that Warframe were losing bad, like so bad it was the end of Warframe even making it to stage 2. 

What really happened in the last hour of the voting

Today I went on the site again, just to see what really happen. Because what I read in a few posts in the forums made me question, what happened?? I were thinking that Warframe had lost the battle, but with a little reading, this is what I found out: 

Quoting from comment section;

"Warframe gained 1000+ votes in roughly the last 10 minutes after Vindictus was holding a lead on it up until then. Something doesn’t seem right." 

And this, would never have happened if it werent for the Clans, the Redtext, or even DE alerting us about this poll. because frankly, this was a poll that were not exactly a official thing for me. Until the community alerted me about it. And Im greatful for that, and you should be too. How strong this community really is is something we all should be happy about. Reading upon how we did it made me crie a little to be honest. On how well of a community we really are. I love you all with all my hearth. DE and the Community (Tenno)

We did it guys, now lets beat the next. Untill we are rewarded for best F2P "MMO" at MMOBomb.com 

Give a vote here for Warframe! (there is another Megathread about this, but I wanted to share upon how great we are united.)

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5320aee3e4b071946b8bc885

The Megathread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/188829-mmobombcom-f2p-showdown-megathread-vote-for-warframe/page-35

-Cpt.

Edited by Cpt_Atroxium

Any idea on how to fix the black text? After I copy pasted the comment @MMOBomb it appears black for the rest. Im not so good with the commands/settings upon threads =) Cheers

Cut it and paste it as plain text. This can be done with the right click drop down menu or with Control+Shift+V 

I don't even know what neverwinter is...

A F2P MMO based on the settings of Dungeons and Dragons. I've played it for a while, and admit that while fun it gets old fast, as most MMOs do. Doesn't help that you don't get more choices of separate stories, instead you have to go through the same story/areas/missions over and over again when playing a new character.