Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #24

[DE]Rebecca

As alot of others asked,ETA on melee 2.0?

Is the prime trading the fix for the RNG,or do you have any plans to change the rng again? seeing in the long run eventually these drop tables would also become cluttered wouldnt they?

Any word on the elusive vor's prize lore/story bit?

1. We heard the Grineer sisters mentioned by a few villains last year in the game. but it now seems that they've gone silent. Same with the Corpus board of directors after they fired alad v. What's the situation with these characters/associations because the way I see, they could be a big part in the game and the lore and would be very interesting to see or hear about soon.

2. Time-Space Warframe? Please scott? pweedie please. :D:D:D

Q: What are the chances of us being able to get more mod Slots? I would really like to expand my builds on Guns from being Serration/SC/HC/ Plus crit & Elemental. I would like to make use of some of the utility mods more often such as... Fast hands, Tainted mag, Stunning Speed, etc...

Q: When are we getting more Lore? Not just Vor's Prize but some more background behind the Tenno. Maybe a story about an individual Warframe that you must have before being able to play the mission? (e.g. Must have/play as Ember Prime when reliving a mission she did in the past)

Suggestions:

A. Weapon modifying blue prints,

*Specific add on blue prints to modify specific weapons.*

1. looks

2. auto or burst, each with positive, negative effects of per weapon, etc.

3. anything to tailor the tenno arsenal, not relying on mods,

but a permanent add on to the weapon.

B. Highlighted Modifiers.

* A way to distinguish mods, using set A, set B.*

Ex: My Tenno's pistol has mods, My sentinel's Pistol has mods.

I need to distinguish which pistol has what of the same mod.

So highlight the mod cards, or?

Any word on when the Merch Store will be up?

What are the plans for the next boss or overhaul after Vay Hek is complete?

Do you guys plan to move the Interception Mission type to the Void?

Do you guys plan to keep the Hijack missions the same after the Tethra Event has ended?

For example, we'll need to do Interception Missions in order to get data fragments to find Hijack missions.

Edited by PhantomPains

Q1: Are there any considerations to rebalancing the Mod polarities evenly, so that Warframes are not restricted on the diversity of mods they can equip in a Polarised slot? For example, there are a high number of Tactical Auras but few Warframes with a default Tactical-Polarity Aura. Another example being the low amount of Attack Polarity Mods vs the large amount of Warframes with 1-2 Attack-Polarised slots as standard.

Q2: With the new event comes new mods to win. Since these are electric & proc chance, will we potentially see frost & status and fire & status mods in the future?

Q3: Is there any consideration into improving specific damage mods (impact, puncture, slash) and status chance mods? These mods are not worth equipping, generally speaking, as they do not add enough of a benefit to be considered.

Many players have noted that while Nekros and Oberon are called the “necromancer” and “paladin” - and visually align with those classes - their powersets tend to invoke “scavenger” and “cleric” instead. Do you ever plan to adjust them to fulfill their archetypes?

When making a Warframe’s powers, what do you prioritize? (Frame theme, role, playstyle, niches, synergy between powers, etc?)

According to the old DC poll, the Earth frame is yet to come; however, Scott has stated on Twitter that “Oberon has a bit of earth in him”. Can we expect to see a more stone- or plant-oriented elemental Warframe in the future, or is our paladin pulling double-duty forever?

Damage 2.0 is still needlessly complex in areas. We have 4 types of flesh, and 2 types of armor for Ancients. Blast damage is only positive against two niche enemy types, and weak to common Grineer. Oberon’s a “paladin”, but Radiation is awful against the game’s “undead” analog. Can we expect to see damage retuned again?

Are there any plans for adding conclave-based enemy scaling? It would alleviate many of the inconsistencies in difficulty in the game.

Will Frost's first, second, and fourth powers receive overhauls to make them more utility-based in the later game?

Thirdly, will you guys get around to another balance pass on the weapons? A vast majority of shotguns need the insane raw damage to justify closing in.

Edited by Vaskadar

Helmets. Some offer powerful boosts, some aren't worth the tradeoff, others are merely Tenno hats. Will this ever be balanced?

edit: Will there ever be balancing of mods across different classes of weapons? For example, Serration and Hornet Strike have ten ranks, Point Blank and Pressure Point stop at five ranks, and all give different amounts of total added damage.

Edited by SmokeBraid

Priority Question: Are there any planned ways to increase the mod availability on Warframes/Weapons in terms of mod spaces (not capacity)?

Question #2: Any hints on the new incoming faction?

Question #3: Any new concept art to show?

Question #4: New decorations for the dojo that aren't just asian-ish?

Thank you. ヾ(^ ^ゞ

Edited by Krotalon

How is the proposed endgame plan going to encourage me to play?

After playing this game for a while, I am left with a playstyle that makes me log in, do an alert and then leave. Without an alert, and with my satisfaction with the weapons and mods I have as well as most the star chart unlocked, I am left really bored. Reaching this phase of the game, many of my clanmates that started with me have quit. In my POV, this is the biggest elephant that needs to be addressed. How will this endgame plan change this? Simple addition of shallow depth additions (Warframe's, different versions of mods, weapons etc) won't really change anything. 

Q: Will Dive Bomb get any tweaks soon?

Q: What's the status of melee 2.0?

Q: Can you speak more about the new melee 2.0 specialization mods? Are we getting extra slots on melee or do we have to sacrifice current builds to specialize in certain animations/move/combos?

Q: Will melee 2.0 still bring different stances? I thought different stances would open up different animation trees? Is this the case?

Q: Will we ever be able to "overclock" mods beyond existing capacity maybe by crafting some sort extra cooling tech for our weapons or frames? Going off the idea of overclocking PC components. I would even accept the risk of burning out the mod completely if miss-used.

Edited by RawGritz

One long question: How lore heavy will the new lobby system/starmap remake be? Also, how extensively will the new lobby system cover what the stamap and previous UI provided? Will we possibly see a single player area as well? And will lobbies vary system to system?

Edited by Jamescell

When is Melee 2.0 expected? Initial expectation was end February, but what is the expectation currently?

Will Impact/Puncture/Slash mods be improved? As of right now in most builds they are detrimental in comparison to elementals/crits.

Most likely next week.