The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sword Alone : What Will Your Loadout Be?

Deidaku

That event is gonna be melee only ( well duh )

BUT

Last time I asked which weapon you will try out first .

Now i'm asking which faction or which missions type are you going to try first with melee 2.0 AND with with weapon and frame?

For me :  Grineer solo extermination with nyx and kama!

OR :  Grineer ssolo exter with the katana colored blood red with Nyx

Show me your choice !

Oberyn with my Scythe of Hate

I shall smite those pesky infested with the light of justice!

Edited by Frenzlin

I'm assuming I can use as many classes as I want for this event. At least I would like to. SO. I'm going to list each of my frames, and their Melee counterparts.

Ash: I would stealthily run around and reap the Corpus's souls with the Hate.

Banshee: I would continue to slaughter the corpus silently and from a distance with the Glaive Prime

Ember Prime: I would wreak havoc on the Grineer with their own weapon, smashing them relentlessly with the Jat Kittag.

Excalibur: I would slam the Grineer's faces into the dirt with the Ankyros Prime.

Frost Prime: I would of course be parkouring like a boss and "Cutting a little off the top" of some Infested with the Reaper Prime.

Loki: I will disarm everyone in the void and slay them all with the new Tenno Katana.

Mag Prime: No corpus, nor their shield is safe from my Mag and her Amphis. Shield Polarize ALL THE MOAS. (And then electrocute the dog poop out of em.)

Nekros: I would do some more infested landscaping with my Hate.

Nova: Little girl gets a big weapon. I'm going to give Nova the Jat Kittag as well, and blow up some Corpus faces with it.

Oberon: I will brandish the Darkra Prime and cleanse the Orokin Derelicts of filth. I will of course be fighting them on....Hallowed Ground...(YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH)

Nyx: I am going to use the Tenno Katana to lacerate all Grineer who cross my path. 

Rhino Prime: He no reason to compensate. (Look at that cod piece). But I will be slaying anything I see fit with the Galatine.

Saryn: The Queen of Toxins will of course wield the Dual Ichors and dissolve the Grineers hold on the Solar system. And then Whip the corpus into shape with the Scoliac. 

Trinity: Trinity...well. She'll punch stuff...with the Furax...And stuff.

Valkyr: Improved Hysteria = A $*5# ton of dead corpus.

Vauban: Booben is gonna smash everyone's faces in with the Fragor. 

Volt: The Orthos Prime will make a Kebab out of Salad V, Zanuka, and the decrepit olf harvester.

Zephyr: I'll soar through the skies of Earth and rain down Diamond Daggers (Dual Zoren) on the Grineer. 

I apologize for the horrible puns. That were horrible. But. yeah.I'm excited. I also would LOVE if a whole mess of new Melee weapons were released with U13 in the spirit of Melee 2.0. I doubt that the Tenno Katana is going to be the only new weapon. Plus the event will probably have an awesome Melee weapon as a reward. (If not the Katana itself.) 

I am just really looking forward to the new melee system and implementing it more in my gameplay and in a fun way. Because I melee way more than I need to or should with the current system. It just ISN'T as good as the guns. But I prefer Melee in most games anyway. It's just cooler to me. Anyway I'm rambling, but I got my ticket to the hype train. Next Stop! Sometime in April!

I'm... not sure. One part of me wants to use this to make melee just so my frames can look cooler regardless of who I'm up again, but another part of me wants to use it actually as it's intended... Of course, I'm still not sure what melee weapon to give to Oberon that'll make him look awesome.