Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Least Favorite Warframe Power?

8bit_Ghost

True Excalibur players enjoy super jump.

Excalibur was Zephyr before Zephyr was Zephyr.

There's a distinct fun to be had in jumping 17 meters into the air and smashing down onto a mob.

That and you can take some fun shortcuts and laugh at everyone going the long way.

That being said, I really despise Shuriken. There's not really a time I feel I should use it versus Smoke Bomb or just shooting them.

I actually kinda like Bullet Attractor, makes a great makeshift shield and double damage is always nice, I just think the issue with it is that single target damage boosts just aren't that useful until really high levels against heavily armored enemies, and even then Nova's M-Prime kinda overshadows it by being able to debuff a ton of enemies at once.

Anyway, I never liked Well of Life, just seems like such a ridiculous way to heal players. Why do I want to give the enemy more health? I still want to kill them, not make them a bullet sponge. Just make them explode into a healing aura on death or something. Plus it's just flat out inferior to Blessing, so it's only worth the stun at best.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

On a personal note i hate accelerate (fellow brother hello up there!) Because it is a embodiment of the pain i feel when de listens to Nerf herders. All the rhinos where too jelous I guess.

Otherwise mind control because its completely irrelevant not to mention out classed.

True Excalibur players enjoy super jump.

Excalibur was Zephyr before Zephyr was Zephyr.

Super Jump + Heavy Impact = Good times

I actually kinda like Bullet Attractor, makes a great makeshift shield and double damage is always nice, I just think the issue with it is that single target damage boosts just aren't that useful until really high levels against heavily armored enemies, and even then Nova's M-Prime kinda overshadows it by being able to debuff a ton of enemies at once.

Anyway, I never liked Well of Life, just seems like such a ridiculous way to heal players. Why do I want to give the enemy more health? I still want to kill them, not make them a bullet sponge. Just make them explode into a healing aura on death or something. Plus it's just flat out inferior to Blessing, so it's only worth the stun at best.

I like Bullet Atteractor on Void Capture Targets.

Edited by MisterUltimate

I hate playing with people using: Molecular Prime, throwing Snow Globe in stupid places when other people are using the Penta or Ogris, Shadows of the Dead, Oberons that spam Reckoning, Zephyr's tornado crap.

I hate personally using: Slash Dash, Super Jump, Mind Control, Bullet Attractor, Shuriken (so weak, so weak).

Super Jump + Heavy Impact = Two Mod Slots Better Used on Anything Else

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan