Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Speculation started this thread. Powered this thread. It has eventually destroyed this thread. Speculation be damned. I have officially turned in my hypetrain ticket. We will see what is what when the time comes. 

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

Much of these concerns remind my own clash with DERebecca recently. After the latest delay before this, I wanted to know the answer for it and now there are tons of people wanting an answer. Even though I got what I wanted and expected and where I was satisfied, it seems like I could be getting the true answer after all but this time around, it is the community backing my own questions this time around.

Well... im pretty bummed out on this: not much to say.

on the plus side, some forma and potato stew to ease the pain a bit.

Back to some zBrushing and C++ assignments

when Im done with those, back to some single player titles I missed cause I was playing WF

Wonder if its a April Fools 2.0?

I'm reading through these posts and some of them are very angry. It makes me very sad to see a portion of the Warframe Community is so... vile.

"Oh! If there's not an update in the next 7 days DE will see a S#&$storm of mad!"

"Warframe keeps me going! It keeps me from killing myself. You're making me want to kill myself."

I mean, come on guys. DE wanted to cater to the demands the community has been throwing at them. They decided to do U13 MEGAUPDATE, featuring three times what we normally get. We should've expected a bunch of hiccups.

Let them do it right, so we aren't all screaming about the glitches and demanding they hotfix every ten minutes.

Are you kidding me? Do you believe that a stupid update delay would want me to kill myself?

What's wrong with you? The problems I have is more of a internal problem, not related to the game, and the game just helps me cope with it. Since the game has been so boring recently I couldn't really do much all day, it's kind of like having your Life Support taken away while you're dying from what ever reason with an excuse of "well the Life Support as a small amount of carbon dioxide, just wait a day or two and we'll get back to you :)." Maybe before you actually criticize someone you should actually ask them what's happening in their life that would even make them to say it (no emo S#&$, that'll make anyone pissed off). Either way I really do suggest that you read what I wrote thoroughly without making idiotic accusations.  

You're making yourself look bad, I feel like I'm reading something an eleven-year-old wrote.

I can understand everyone's urgency to try out new content, but let us at least give DE some time to make sure preparations are complete. After all, from their Devstreams, it should be obvious they worked their &#! off to make sure U13 delivers only the best.

According to the "Sword Alone" page, we have will next Wednesday for the content to kick in. Let us not be too ungrateful for the work DE put into this game by urging them to go ahead of themselves.

DE, I can wait till next Wednesday for U13. I can only hope you are just as excited as most of us are about it.

First of all, that is not what OP is asking for. OP is asking for a "pre-load" download, so all of us aren't downloading 1GB-5GB of an update, all at once. Sure, a pre-load won't have everything from U13 that is finalized, but getting most of the assets; textures, models, sounds, etc. We will be able to download most of the update beforehand but not be able to see and doing anything with.

Second, really? The devstream shows how obvious they have worked their asses off? I'm not so sure we are watching the same devstream where the devs ignore questions and try to change the subject to something else while also going on and on about some stupid thing that has nothing to do with Warframe at all until the stream is over.

Not trying to be to cynical, but really? Come on now.

That's not the question I have in the back of my mind. Is DE's inability to keep up with their own deadlines part of the reason no one wanted to publish Warframe/Dark sector?

Or maybe I'm being too harsh...apologies.

Mmm, not really. Especially when you remember that DE is publishing content at a much more active pace than many developers, and that this is the first time, at least since I started playing last year, that I can recall a major update being delayed. My understanding is that publishers avoided DE's properties because they felt the genres were too niche. The overall success of Warframe over the last year has been pretty unexpected. Nobody other than DE really thought that "Space Ninja's in Space" was a viable theme to build a game off of.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/205250-absolutely-no-updates/

Unfortunately there will be no Tenno Reinforcements today, sorry!

It's full steam ahead for Update 13 and all it's fixes, changes, and content.

Don't forget to grab your Dex Furis and stay tuned for the coming Lotus Alerts. 

Welp... this sucks.

Edited by Braken

That's not the question I have in the back of my mind. Is DE's inability to keep up with their own deadlines part of the reason no one wanted to publish Warframe/Dark sector?

Or maybe I'm being too harsh...apologies.

No, it was publishers inability to see a potential in a strange/unusual game.

I don't get all of you guys. When DE delays the Melee 2.0, you all cry that you don't have it. Then if they release it unfinished due to pressure, they you will complain at the lack of polish or some other crap. Don't beat both sides of the drum, and just wait.