The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I don't see a problem with my name. I'm sorry if it offends you though.

it doesnt offend, I just find it weird how someone with the name inappropriatename was going to be banned because of that name and yet we got people here with names that clearly have words like Sex in it plus the filters here seem really tight like I can't even say p!ssed with out the word p!ss being censored 

Edited by Sasoka

The current system was fine, just needed a bit of tweaking for visual effects.

Blade, you are new, so I will forgive you for those words this time, but after you play for very long you WILL want new things, you WILL want new content, you WILL want more depht in the combat. Take it from someone who has been here since June of 2013.

the point of melee 2.0 is to make the melee system worth using.  As it stands most players only use melee occasionally, and it doesn't add a huge amount to gameplay aside from coptering.  The new system is intended to make melee less of a footnote to the gameplay by adding depth.

I've been saying this from the beginning as well. melee 2.0 basically means warframe 2.0. it's really going to change up the way combat works, and the melee system is a huge undertaking. I'm glad DE is going through with it, and I'm glad that they've delayed it this long, because if they released a shoddy melee 2.0, well, it would just be useless. but this is a change in the core gameplay, or an aspect of it. I didn't consider damage 2.0 as big a change as this, because apart from splitting the damage up, there wasn't really any major change. that was just a way of giving weapons/enemies strengths/weaknesses, and making the elemental system more logical (a gun can't freeze an enemy and light them on fire, for example. also, being on fire actually hurts). but revamping melee is an even bigger deal

good on you DE, it looks sweet from what we've seen thus far. best of luck finishing it up by Wednesday! you got this!

Meh, I'm trying to keep my expectations low, just in case it gets delayed again.

This. Oh, and U13? Meh. If it drops, then it drops. If it's delayed, oh well. It's not essential.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

This. Oh, and U13? Meh. If it drops, then it drops. If it's delayed, oh well. It's not essential.

I like how the hype went from "absolute lightspeed hypetrain times 11" to "meh, we'll see when it comes out. If it does.".

Or rather, I don't. But it's still funny, in a morbid way.

Thanks. Am I the only one who thought they would be smaller? The one in the tube looks massive. All the better to destroy our enemies, I guess.

The lab tank scales have always been off. If you go to the Bio lab you will see that many of the infested bodies in the tanks are much larger or smaller than the actual in game versions. I wouldn't worry about the scale too much.

You know relax a bit cuz

Update 13 Melee System

Update 14 Hubs = new star map

Update 15 Badlands

Update 16 Focus

Update 17 Proxy Wars

Update 18 Vors Prize II

Did I miss anything? We got some things to wait for guys and gals.

You know relax a bit cuz

Update 13 Melee System

Update 15 Badlands

Update 16 Focus

Update 17 Proxy Wars

Update 18 Vors Prize II

Badlands is in update 13 and focus is planned for update 14.

You know relax a bit cuz

Update 13 Melee System

Update 15 Badlands

Update 16 Focus

Update 17 Proxy Wars

Update 18 Vors Prize II

Did we already get a Vor's Prize update?

The lab tank scales have always been off. If you go to the Bio lab you will see that many of the infested bodies in the tanks are much larger or smaller than the actual in game versions. I wouldn't worry about the scale too much.

Which one? They are all accurately sized... Unless your talking about the large runner which is based on J3 Golem.

You know relax a bit cuz

Update 13 Melee System

Update 15 Badlands

Update 16 Focus

Update 17 Proxy Wars

Update 18 Vors Prize II

You missed the part where they said badlands was in update 13 and focus was in update 14 and you also missed the fact that you don't work at de and have no idea what you're talking about.

Thank you for your misleading, uninformative and completely ridiculous post that adds nothing to this thread.

What is this "Focus" people speak of?

Does it let you lock an enemy?

Details are still a bit sketchy but it seems to be a customization option available to players once they have ranked up/leveled up their frame... You can find out more on the livestreams or by reading the summaries on I think the last four livestreams found here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/113-livestreams-contests-events/

Details are still a bit sketchy but it seems to be a customization option available to players once they have ranked up/leveled up their frame... You can find out more on the livestreams or by reading the summaries on I think the last four livestreams found here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/113-livestreams-contests-events/

Thank you! :)

I also Googled a bit, but will check some livestream threads.

Am i the only one that is curious to know if the Devs really made the Kubrows a researchable item!? If thats the case it makes no sense that one will build a creature in the labs, they should be captured or something...

P.S. Realy thinking about will be harder to get, the new frame or the katana? I really don't feel like buying a frame... Hmmmmmmm

Edited by Bazools

Am i the only one that is curious to know if the Devs really made the Kubrows a researchable item!? If thats the case it makes no sense that one will build a creature in the labs, they should be captured or something...

Why not? As a bioexperiment growing in that tube.  Faster, stronger, more intelligent than the wild version.