Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Not bad, we are at 45% and smite is now at 55%, just 10% away. We do have a chance of returning. Don't give in tenno, keep spreading the word.

Lets not forget either its only 5% to break even, from there were tipping the scale in our favour. Were getting pretty close even if the numbers seem large.

Im really conflicted here, I actually JUST got into Smite and just bought their God Pack and all that(Lets me have access to all champs current and future without having to care about buying them). At the same time I started playing Warframe right around the time it came out of Closed Beta and Ive invested a lot in this game as well.

Oh man, what do I do when both games I really like are on the line!?

Im really conflicted here, I actually JUST got into Smite and just bought their God Pack and all that(Lets me have access to all champs current and future without having to care about buying them). At the same time I started playing Warframe right around the time it came out of Closed Beta and Ive invested a lot in this game as well.

Well, you seem to be posting here, so..

Flip a coin xD

Come on guys. Smite is winning. Remember to use your smart phones and other pcs, tablets and laptops at home. 

Dont do that. It counts as the same IP, which wont make it count.

Edited by Sorez

Stop talking about cheating. If we win by cheating, it's not a real win. That would be beyond embarrassing. Think about ways to let all the other players know we need their votes. Talk to other regions. Post on their forums in their languages. Find players you know who've stopped playing and bring them back.

We have over 7 million tenno total, so this isn't even 1% of everyone voting.

Stop talking about cheating. If we win by cheating, it's not a real win. That would be beyond embarrassing. Think about ways to let all the other players know we need their votes. Talk to other regions. Post on their forums in their languages. Find players you know who've stopped playing and bring them back.

We have over 7 million tenno total, so this isn't even 1% of everyone voting.

Agreed, cheaters will be fed to Lephantis.

Well I do admit, we are dealing with a MOBA game, and those types of games do have a lot of fans and supporters on their side. Win or lose, we Tenno at least prove that this game, Warframe, is a highly noteworthy game.

SEMPER FI, TENNO! Semper fi.