Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Fun Thing About Corpus Tilesets

AureusVulpes

I don't think you necessarily have to be undetected, just keep an eye out for the deployers with blinking lights. But yes, there's nothing quite like having your own MOA sidekick (now if we could only ride them into battle).

Wait what? Where are these wall deployers?

He means those blue locker thingies on Corpus ships that occasionally spawn MOAs.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Hey, man. cut me a break. I was away for a month or two. I did a forum search and I found nothing. Either way, it's worth posting for more people to have fun with. I'm sure not everyone is aware yet.

I know, but you have to admit, that slowpoke sure is cute.

Hey, man. cut me a break. I was away for a month or two. I did a forum search and I found nothing. Either way, it's worth posting for more people to have fun with. I'm sure not everyone is aware yet.

Then make sure that you test getting hit with Radiation procs, and attacking teammates.

Fun times.

This feature wasn't supposed to be released yet, that's why it wasn't in the patch notes.  Same goes for being able to give rescue targets your sidearm so they can protect themself.

The MOA stations could give you a leader on occasion.  Very handle to have a Guardian MOA follow you around.  Not sure if they still do that with the changes to leaders.

guess this will fit..

346b49d.jpg

One day, sweet prince...

Yeah, it's still possible. I tried to raise an army today, but they kept dying because Xini. Defense is not the best place for it.

It was directly admitted that it was slipped in on accident, as with giving the Capture target your secondary. They were both left in because they're functional, fun, and good for feedback.