Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Can I Get A Primed Chamber And Strun Wraith?

[DE]Momaw

Everybody thought it was silly that the Brakk was only available to people that had completed the event it was tied to, and lobbied to get it released in a way that everybody could have it. Some of the Nightmare mods were also reintroduced after their event ended. So?  Primed Chamber. My Vectis wants it.  Strun Wraith? I like turtles shotguns.

Let's get a timetable going here.  It would, after all, be hypocritical and unfair to only "de-exclusivize"  SOME of the rewards that have been given out. :)

Signed,

A player who worked their &#! off during Gradivus for the Brakk

Event exclusives are in the vault, meaning that at some point there may be another shot at them. Primed chamber is another matter as the mod is more of a true exclusive, being so limited.

Basically they will come back if/when DE decides to bring them back

SoonTM?

In all fairness, they never did say the Brakk was exclusive, and don't recall them saying the Swraith was either, so hopefully that'll return someday. Although I doubt DE has the re-introduction of event items all planned out.

As for Primed Chamber, you can still get verrrrry lucky with one of their devstreams.

I agree with Primed Chamber, and I'm sure that DE will bring it back later.

Not so sure about Strun Wraith though. Cuz, you know, one thing lead to another. If Strun Wraith can be brought back, I'm sure many people gonna ask for the return of Snipetron Vandal, Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal, Prova Vandal, Writh Twin Viper, Machete Wraith...and so on. some might even be so bold enough to ask for the founder item being released again, or they'd claim DE being double standard. I'm sure they will.

The event weapons are in the vault and may be released at another time. The reason the brakk and detron were re-released was because they were not variants of existing weapons like the strun wraith is. So the strun wraith may be awhile before thats re-released.

Primed chamber is an op mod thats not balanced. Thats one of the reasons its not publicly released yet. It may get released to everyone if DE can find a good fair way to balance it out.

The only confirmed exclusives this game has that will NEVER be released again are The Founders gear and the Braton and Lato Vandel. Everything else is in the vault. 

Edited by Dtexas

Event weapons are junk. As long as they don't take the place of a weapon that isn't terrible in an event; let it rain exclusives. Keep in mind that no one will be able to swag out anymore though.

Edited by Seanjuju

All Wraiths and Vandals are event-exclusive, but not exclusive to the event they were first made available in. Brakk and Detron were neither, nor stated to never come back.

The only Wraith/Vandals I can think of that have a reason to not come back that has any slight weight, are Braton, Lato, and Snipetron Vandals. If only for why they were made. (Closed Beta Participation, Open Beta beginning, and Snipetron is retired and the Vandal version was to commemerate that (I think))

The thing with the Brakk/Detron was they don't have the event title on em. I.E. Wraith/Vandal/Dex. And thus far, DE has released 8 "nightmare" styled mods from the Cicero and Tethra events, yet they haven't been put into the nightmare mode yet if they even plan on doing so.

Primed Chamber, as stated by DE regretfully, will never be publically released as a drop, but it can return as a event reward.

I think primed chamber should come back someday as a wider release. however, exclusives like strun wraith and snipetron vandal, those should stay where they are. the vandals/wraiths should be event-only. the brakk was not in the same category as these weapons, meanwhile the machete wraith should remain exclusive. the brakk and the detron were counterparts, and eventually DE made the detron widely available. it only made sense for brakk to be released to the public. the benefit we got from grinding out the gradivus dilemma was that we didn't have to grind out G3, and we had the brakk for months, while it was in its prime, too

Everybody thought it was silly that the Brakk was only available to people that had completed the event it was tied to, and lobbied to get it released in a way that everybody could have it. Some of the Nightmare mods were also reintroduced after their event ended. So?  Primed Chamber. My Vectis wants it.  Strun Wraith? I like turtles shotguns.

Let's get a timetable going here.  It would, after all, be hypocritical and unfair to only "de-exclusivize"  SOME of the rewards that have been given out. :)

Signed,

A player who worked their &#! off during Gradivus for the Brakk

The Brakk was never stated to be exclusive in any way.

Same goes for all your other examples. I don't remember Primed Chamber being labeled an exclusive, so my only aversion to that being brought back is how it compares to its weaker version. 

Strun Wraith should remain in the vault and never come back just cuz.

Although DE did say Primed Chamber might be released again in the future, they didn't say it will drop from mob.

I'm thinking DE will have a similar event where top scoring players will be rewarded Primed Chamber.

It's only fair to those who really worked their asses off (Gradivus doesn't even come close to what ppl had to do to get Primed Chamber)

P.S. I don't have Primed Chamber and want it, too.

top scoring players

Which means it is PVP, which means in an active community of millions, statistically speaking nobody will get one.

And by the way: people saying Primed Chamber is overpowered and that's why it can't come back...   Being overpowered is the exact reason that everybody wanted Brakk.  "Best secondary by a country mile" somebody said. Primed Chamber is too good to NOT be general issue, by the established wishes of the community.

wraiths, and vandals seem like the type of weapons that will only make returns in events. Primed chamber may never return again, but there is a slim chance it might. (btw last time I said there wouldn't be something such as grenades the Penta was born quite literally the next day)

• 2 months later...

The Brakk was never stated to be exclusive in any way.

Same goes for all your other examples. I don't remember Primed Chamber being labeled an exclusive, so my only aversion to that being brought back is how it compares to its weaker version. 

Strun Wraith should remain in the vault and never come back just cuz.

I agree strun needs to stay in the vault for good i mean its so op if you put the right mods on it im proud to be an owner of the strun wraith.