Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.2.0: Specters Of Liberty

[DE]Rebecca

I would like to just state ( while it will most likely be buried under all the replies) Is that I geniunely enjoy soloing the new rescue 2.0 missions. If we were to expand and add more similar end tile set pieces ( to have more jails of differing kinds with the same love and multiple approaches crafted into them) would be amazing. but to what its worth and hopefully this makes it to the devs. I just want to let you all know. Thank you, I really enjoyed what you made. (for once :D). I geniunely had a smile on my face when I was playing through the mission, loved every minute of it.

Its all worth it when I see someone genuinely enjoying new content. Have fun. 

well - they are limited by conclave rating, something like:

vapor specter - don't know... still not have one

phase specter - min. conclave 600

force specter - min. conclave 1200

cosmos specter - min. conclave 1800

still, i think conclave rating is pretty strangely calculated... but lets see how the specters a managing on the battle field - if they are like the ones in the Dark Sector Conflict i will be happy tenno.

Ok i get that but so far ive build everything except the vapor and the cosmos is kinda expensive and you get only 1 per build unlike the phase where from 1 build i got 5 specters but im not sure if the damage varies the damage they do i mean otherwise what would be the point of building a cosmos specter if its the same with phase and you get 5 phased specters with 1 build, theres a good chance i lost you there but eh .

Its all worth it when I see someone genuinely enjoying new content. Have fun. 

To clarify, I'm not affiliated with the Staff of DE. It only just dawned on me that I may have given that impression when replied. Luckily, Staff have titles, so hopefully nobody thought otherwise.

Finally, a free syandana!
Sadly, The Rakta Syandana doesn't go with the warframe's theme color... Oh well, beggars can be choosers. Though it would be nice if the Rakta Syandanas colors follow that of the warframe's color.

Nice update! But the trading advertisement delay is way too long. Instead of 120 secs., make it 30 secs or 1 min. Or remove the limit of chat so my lists of mods and primes can be completed! :D Pls add this on next hotfix :D

Edited by Gier262Evaristo

Did you fix the bug that forbade building afuris if one of your furis pistols was ranked? I have those 2 furis pistols clogging up my inventory for a long time now.

EDIT:

Nope you did not. When i sent a support ticket they said that "you are aware of this issue and will fix it asap". If it didnt take inventory space I'd be fine with waiting, but it does take inventory space and its taking very long to fix.

Edited by Megakoresh

• Improved the performance of a number of Frost's abilities.

PLEASE elaborate on this. is it just performance enhancing or were the values changed in one way or another? Im hoping this means that You fixed avalanche back to what it was in February. but thats probably too good to be true.

I hoped for a moment that this doesn't mean higher fps but more effective Frost abilities. But I somehow feel it's just a graphical thingie...

"• Optimized a number of lights and shadows in the Orokin Void tilesets in an effort to improve performance."

Would be nice if in Void (and on Phobos) we could use sniper scopes without the risk of going blind. Well, it would be nice if we could plain enter these missions without fear of overextensive lighting effects. When there is fog in void for example, that makes me want to run out of my room screaming it's so blinding. It feels weird to being forced to tweak contrast and brightness on particular missions in hopes I can protect my eyesight.

"• Tweaked the Apex visuals on Melee Channeling."

It would be nice if Frost Prime looked a bit more... lively when channeling. For me it's practiaclly only the helmet's decor line that's flashing. Feels... so weak compared to other frames' shiny action :)

• Fixed an issue with the player being able to use invisible melee weapons during the tutorial.

When I turn invisible with Loki, my weapon doesn't appear at all - not even present in the "watery" form seen for Loki.

• Fixed a Axe Combo stance card being missing from the Ancient Disrupter drop table.

Khm, that actually explains a few things. It feels weird though that some rare cards are only dropped by specifically rare enemies. I mean I would understand if a rare card would rarely drop from an enemy you kill hundreds but when it drops rarely from enemies that you actually rarely encounter at all... that feels somewhat overly evil. Hell, some cards drop from certain Ospreys which we cannot even Desecrate (which is still the only ability one in their right mind would bring in Nekros for...)...

"• Fixed an issue with Capture Targets being capturable twice after a host migration occurs."

Can we get more control over stuff like Host migration and Host evaluation? I mean we frequently get a new host at the beginning that is usually incapable of hosting properly and some players are "kicked".

As for Spectres:

Cost

Is it me or these guys cost a ton while being kinda limited in use? I mean I could understand a high cost if they were incredibly good but they are actually not that good. Or I could understand even a tad higher cost if they weren't expended when used. But... ah well, you get it.

Command menu

The idea to provide us with bots that we can bring as help during solo missions is great. Seriously. It would be nice if the AI was less... lacking. I think it would greatly elevate the situation if we would have a "commanding" menu, akin to our inventory - a little circle appearing around the crosshair so we don't need a ton of buttons for every single command...

Anyways a way to control our "team", maybe even direct players on our team, the rescuee and our spectres. Actually it would make sense to make this menu pop up when we press the Navpoint's assigned button. Or maybe if we hold it so we can still put down context sensitive nav points if we just want to do stuff fast :)

Few other stuff about 'new' items:

I have noticed that some things are not consistent for all items that were added via the development time. Old stuff have some decent ideas that seem to have been forgotten for new items that were "recently" added.

Preemptive charge:

Noticed that the bow Cernos works this way:

- You press fire and hold it.

- You release the button

- The arrow flies

- The weapon animates and goes back to "ready" position

- If you press the attack button (and hold it) right after firing, when the animation is finished the weapons starts charging again.

This is how it should work, so it's cool. The Ballistica on the other hand does not work like this, you have to wait for the "ready-up" animation to finish before you can press fire again to charge it up. It's Very annoying and I find it very taxing to always make sure the animation has ended or I risk not charging the weapon thus losing time. That paired with the fact that it's not a fast weapon to begin with (if you want to charge it), you have to aim all your shots carefully (since it's missiles have flight time) and that the crosshair showing the charge amount isn't always fully visible thanks to the... khm... extensive lighting effects (particularly on phobos and void your eyes can turn into flaming globes of ash in seconds - try it with Lanka's scope, even better :)...

Anyways, it would be nice if we could preemptively press and hold the fire button right after we release our shot.

Fast reload:

Many weapons (mostly the old ones) allow you to skip the last quarter of reload process. You press weapon switch or melee, fall etc. after the circle has filled past 3 quarters and the reload is finished. It's not much time-save but it is very nice to have since you don't have to precisely stare at the reload-indicator, you can roughly do your thing (like going down stairs as sometimes even that cancels it) when you feel it has ended.

With many new weapons however (the already weak and rather handicapped Attica for example) this does not happen, you have to meticulously time your next action... I do understand that it's illogical and in reality you can't "skip" the last part but it feels even more illogical that by rolling or getting staggered while in progress of a practically finished reload you have to start it fully over. Did someone slide the used clip back when we weren't looking or something?

Exclusive items will no longer appear as Codex entries unless you have them.

can you change this to Exclusive items will no longer appear as Codex entries unless you had them.

i want to see my exclusive items that i had like Dread, Hate, and Wraith Machete, Wraith Twin Vipers, Wraith Gorgon and Detron

Edited by Unduku

This rescue event is a step in the right direction D.E. , even if stealth still needs improvements.

The second random group I went on (yeah, the previous was a group of sad Rambo-rushers) understood that it required a smarter playstyle to get 9 points, so I stayed with them, and after 12 runs we all got our syandana and got 3 new friends. The delight of writing our tactic before entering the mission, anticipate things and act like a team  was soooo rewarding! I didn't enjoy an event like this in 1 year. :D

Good job,even if there is still a lot of stuff to do to make it even better.