The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Lost The Best Map For Oxium. Thank You Community

DhoVakiiN

Is Kappa sill Corpus controlled?

If so, just farm there. mid/high tier MoDef has always been the go-to for Oxium anyway. You can get like ~50/match if you have a good team.

i average 40-60 oxium a run on Kappa. Not sure what the problem is.

Mimas is 'better' if you stay for like, an hour... but that Grineer MD tile still nets like, 70 for a time spent of ~15-18 minutes.

this is due to it being one of two good MD tiles in the game, that actually spawn a decent number of Enemies.

so very high Enemy density for a short duration. provided the group is staying as a unit and not pitching a tent in say, doorways far away from the objective.

even then though, it's not that great. you'd think if the Enemies wanted to stop us hacking a console, they'd ACTUALLY SEND SOME UNITS TO STOP US. instead of letting us go to sleep for the duration.

MD tiles should have unfairly high Enemy density for the short time it's running. yes, i mean dangerously high. higher than anything else in the game. for all of two minutes.

Edited by taiiat

Kappa isn't terrible

Requires a team that

1) Knows the map

2) Looks for and shoots Oxium Drones (instead of eating them in the face)

This falls apart with a Doorway Hero or 3. Doorway Heroes tend to catch a lot of drones with their teeth, thus reducing Oxium drops.

Kappa brand Oxium is the most reliable Oxium in the system. Do not trust competitor brands like Mimas, as their brand of Oxium may inexplicably fail due to the presence of too much Greedy Milk during the refinement process.

Kappa Brand Oxium. Tried, tested, guaranteed to satisfy. Get it today!

As indicated by the replies... pretty sure everyone agrees Kappa is the best Oxium farm. Even with rampant door heroing you can get good amounts.

The better question is... who still needs Oxium?

HAHA and finally someone asks the real question Who the heck still really needs oxium? (Besides obviously players that didnt play from the day Zephyr was launched)

Edited by DarthRevan84

Requires a team that

1) Knows the map

2) Looks for and shoots Oxium Drones (instead of eating them in the face)

This falls apart with a Doorway Hero or 3. Doorway Heroes tend to catch a lot of drones with their teeth, thus reducing Oxium drops.

Wait, there's seriously Doorway Heroes on Kappa? Who the hell would risk engaging Oxium Ospreys at close range? I just hide on the upper level against the wall with my Grinlock or a sniper rifle on my Volt, and spam Shock at everything while putting a bullet in the Oxium Ospreys. It's a nice, clear view of the console too.