Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Well, i understand now... - -'

You name your video "13.3 bug".

You use a macro software for desecrate (listenning), so with the fast casting improvement you don't understand what was happening...

You desecrate more and you use also more energy...

The next time try to see if the problem don't come from you.

So, it was not the game who was bugged, no, game was ok.

It's your S$#§y software who make you have trouble...

Next time, CLOSE your software.

if you have no clue what you're talking about, you should just remain silent.

there was no software required to pull this off with nekros. it was simply a combination of mods that allowed this.

and it was actually something that brought fun into the game. that's why it's gone now.... among with anything that could potentially be true fun and no grind

if you have no clue what you're talking about, you should just remain silent.

there was no software required to pull this off with nekros. it was simply a combination of mods that allowed this.

and it was actually something that brought fun into the game. that's why it's gone now.... among with anything that could potentially be true fun and no grind

What are you talking about ?

Read my comments before...

The sound which we hear in his video comes from a software of macro.

You can reproduce this continuous sound by typing as a horse on your keyboard, okay ?

And Nekro is my main, i have a 5 formas Nekros, spe Desecration, so i know about what i speak...

What are you talking about ?

Read my comments before...

The sound which we hear in his video comes from a software of macro.

You can reproduce this continuous sound by typing as a horse on your keyboard, okay ?

And Nekro is my main, i have a 5 formas Nekros, spe Desecration, so i know about what i speak...

Still doesn't mean that any extra software was needed, as he was explaining. you could've simply mashed 3 and you would've achieved the same thing. And casting it that fast meant you'd clear out the corpses faster than we were before and after 13.3.0.

Frost's shoulder emblem emitter seems to be too "deep", normally the shoulder armor (not the purchased one, the original, which you can switch out for the new one) cuts into it. So that needs some tweaking too, not just the sentinels.

It would also be nice if projectile weapons's "hit" effect would inherit the energy color of the weapon. Like Angstrum having colored missiles but the explosion is not colored, same goes for Penta or Stug, etc.

Edited by K_Shiro

Still doesn't mean that any extra software was needed, as he was explaining. you could've simply mashed 3 and you would've achieved the same thing. And casting it that fast meant you'd clear out the corpses faster than we were before and after 13.3.0.

Thanks Captain Obvious, but it was not the subject.

Please read before posting... [p4/5/6]

I never say the opposite...

___ END___

Enough of your whining, stop playing if you have a problem >.>

I second this. If you've got a problem with the way things are being handled, do as warthogger14 said. @ScudFox

Edit: Derped and single quoted.

Edited by Rarityframe

Well, the "real" problem with Rhino's Channeling effect is that all you get are little glowing ~ here and there over his body, with a few dots on his torso and helmet... compared to Nekros, Volt, and Oberon (Immortal Skins), who all have FANTASTIC Channeling effects... oh, well...

I digress...

ironically, the best channeling pattern is on saryn