Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baby Kubrows

Oates_

So I was catching up on my cute animal videos...

...and I started thinking how adorable baby Kubrows would be. I'm not saying that I will stop playing warframe if we don't get to raise our kubrows from adolescence, but I would probably be more inclined to care for it as an adult if I did. As always, thank you for your time.

You're supposed to play/train with them daily to keep their affinity with you up.  If they have low affinity, their combat capabilities suffer.

Personally I would like to see a low / mid / high range to this.  If your Kubrow is neglected, it performs poorly.  If it has a meedium level of affinity, it performs at nominal levels.  If you give it crazy amounts of affection and attention, it performs at higher than normal stats.

If you get penalized for poor interaction, you should get rewarded for good interaction.

Don't think it will happen, but it's what I would do.

Edit:

They did confirm in Devstream 29 that neglect would make it perform poorly.  They just never said super-high attention would grant any particular bonus.

Edited by Viverim

You're supposed to play/train with them daily to keep their affinity with you up.  If they have low affinity, their combat capabilities suffer.

Personally I would like to see a low / mid / high range to this.  If your Kubrow is neglected, it performs poorly.  If it has a meedium level of affinity, it performs at nominal levels.  If you give it crazy amounts of affection and attention, it performs at higher than normal stats.

If you get penalized for poor interaction, you should get rewarded for good interaction.

Don't think it will happen, but it's what I would do.

Edit:

They did confirm in Devstream 29 that neglect would make it perform poorly.  They just never said super-high attention would grant any particular bonus.

Oh god I can see it now. The rage that'll come of that...

*Gets Kubrow* WHOO!! *Shows it love and affection, makes it awesome*

*Goes to work, comes home, Warframe is down cause lolDDOS. Waits until next day*

Yay! Warframe is back up! *Your Kubrow is now a skeletal corpse* CRAP.

Pleeeeeaaase don't make it live-time based DE. Not everybody has no life you know.

Edited by -Revan-

Oh god I can see it now. The rage that'll come of that...

*Gets Kubrow* WHOO!! *Shows it love and affection, makes it awesome*

*Goes to work, comes home, Warframe is down cause lolDDOS. Waits until next day*

Yay! Warframe is back up! *Your Kubrow is now a skeletal corpse* CRAP.

Pleeeeeaaase don't make it live-time based DE. Not everybody has no life you know.

Exactly : I have to study,go to work, go out and so on... Ok if you must train it ingame via some mode/dojo or something(even make it evolve as you play missions and get xp), but on a daily basis? I won't have enough time for it.

Please don't turn this game into a tamagotchi

My thought as well... I already can't stand babysitting Titan Extractors all the time... That's why I stopped using them ever since I'm not logging in every day anymore. And now people are suggesting that we should login even more often so that a pet doesn't get angry and doesn't perform to it's maximum potential during missions?

Not even to mention that I don't think that the theme fits Warframe at all in the first place... It's like becoming Warfarm instead.

Edited by MeduSalem