Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #31!

[DE]Rebecca

First of all, I'm really enjoying the game. This is really the first shooter since GoldenEye 007 that I've been able to get into. Now onto my question and a suggestion:

Will there be any support for players who want to play solo without having to be uber geared? Enemy spawn rates and enemy toughness don't seem to be any different whether I am the only player in the game or there are 4 players in the game. I've avoided defense and survival missions for weeks at a time while collecting mods and leveling up weapons after having no chance at beating the missions solo only to find out when I try the missions again, I'm still not geared well enough. This has forced me into multiplayer, playing a style of game I'm not particularly fond of.

Speaking of mods, here's an idea: I want to choose which level of a leveled mod I put on my gear. Make sense? To explain, let's use Heavy Caliber as an example, it's beginning point requirement is 6. Let's say I've leveled it up 3 times so it's a 9 point requirement now. Now let's say I've got a rifle I'm leveling and it's at a level 6 currently. I want to use Heavy Caliber, but I can't because I've leveled it up beyond my rifle's current capacity in the current system. In my proposed system I can choose to only use the base level of the mod (without having a duplicate unleveled one in my inventory) to equip on my rifle. When I get the rifle to 7 I can ramp up to the next level on the Heavy Caliber mod and so on and so forth. To take this a step further, now I can put a number of different combinations of mods on my gear so long as the base level of the mods don't surpass the requirements to use it and allowing me to diversify and better tune my builds for each mission.

Can you guys add Rescue and Assasinate missions to the Towers as well as properly reshuffle prime parts through the void and derelicts? It would be great if unique prime parts could not spawn twice in a single mission (looking at Lex Barrel spawning 3x in a single T3 survival)? You could limit parts like Fang/Orthos Prime Blade to no more than 2 spawns. Thanks for all that you do!

Edited by (PS4)Zelgorath

have you read the OP in https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/242366-devstream-30-an-unexpectedly-large-blow-to-my-hopes-for-the-game/?

How do you respond to this?

If you plan on addressing these issues (and i hope you do since the thread is still on the "front page" of general feedback) when/how will you start?

beyond adding weapons and gear, how do you see the game evolving?

I have quite the number of questions but I'll narrow it down to the essentials.

1) Concerning the "start at a low base-line and build up" development type that your using for the game. WIll we ever get any of the New features or game mechanics given to us in a far more stable(bug free is impossible but atleast not causing a crash!) and more whole releases? Note: I ask with reference to damage 2.0 & melee 2.0's releases and letdowns...

2) The grindfest. I have been with Warframe since U2~3 but just because I'm used to spending hours Searching for something cause RNG feels like a ninja doesn't mean i like to . Im not saying make access to any new and cool features ridiculously easier but the MISSION should be the new content alone and not just trying to get there.

3) Can we please not see Void keys in the void? I have over 100+ keys and trying actively to rid myself of them.. which doesn't work at all when I pick up another key in a Void Tower mission. It's also very dissapointing to recieve a key when one is looking for prime gear in the first place.

4) With regard to Continuous fire weapons, Although it's no big deal now. Using one does not seem as rewarding at it used to be unless I run around with Phage/Amprex/Synapse(even then synapse needs serious work to be beast, somewhat not so much with amprex). The damage stats feel lackluster especially for beamsaber Flux.

5) My most important Question: With regards to game performance and maintenance. Although others might not agree. I really would not mind a month or 2 of new stuff silence. Where you sort out all the issues concerning crashes/gameplay and networking. Perhaps even improve of the engine some. Have you considered doing this or are you afraid of the effects it may cause on player base during the "season of fixes"?

Could we have a better or well organized statistics on our weapons and/or warframes in our profile in game? "Just making it more covenient and such" ^ ^;

-It feels kinda difficult to scroll over a dozen of them while finding a particular one. 

Edited by Kiyochu

DE, can you explain what the proxy wars are going to look like ?

i hope like this quest proposal : PROPOSAL TO END THE RNG AND BOREDOM : FROM DROP TABLE TO QUEST REWARD

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/247951-proposal-to-end-the-rng-and-boredom-from-drop-table-to-quest-reward/

or this the cell system 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63428-cells-this-is-warframes-endgame/

Edited by HurricaneBones

I recently asked a friend to test out Warframe to see if he liked it, and when he saw Rhino and Frost he thought that they were the kind of guys to use big melee weapons like the Jat Kittag and Fragor, but in reality they use the same weapons swords and other weapons as everyone else. So how about a strength system, where the bigger and bulkier warframes can swing bigger weapons faster and with more force at the cost of extra stamina, so warframes like Rhino feel more attuned to bigger weapons, and warframes like Excalibur use medium-sized wepons like the Dragon Nikana.

Any plans on more abilitiesfor warframes, not shared abilties but specific new warframes abilities? Some of the old warframes have been updated but still the ability pool is the same. Two or so more abilities per warframe woul be perfect, eventhough i know is difficult to balance all and think of new abilties to put on existing warframes.

I would be nice to have new abilities with duality stats like corruted mods or prime abilities only for prime warframes. 

My question is about PvP balancing regarding the upcoming Dark Sectors PvP. The Conclaves are completely optional, and have no rewards or leaderboards. So if you don't like playing against a cheap player, you can simply quit. But the Dark Sectors PvP however, the match will have a direct influence on the Solar Rail conflict. That being said, there are some mods, abilities, and weapons have to be reviewed. Because once the Dark Sectors PvP comes out, people will try to win no matter what, they will use all dirty tricks available. Do you do you (Developers) have any plans on balancing some PvP issues, like Quick Thinking, Reflex Guard, AoE Explosive Weapons, Hysteria, Bladestorm, and Black Energy Invisibility and Smoke Screen ? 

For more information and some suggestions please read this topic https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/243533-things-that-needs-to-be-balanced-before-the-dark-sectors-pvp-comes-out/

Edited by RexSol

New member of about 3 weeks now and im absolutely stoked about this game! Great job on it, but I've noticed theres a lot of limitations to the dojo. For example, only placing things where its pretty much supposed to be.... makes it more difficult to create uniqueness to it. As a shadow clan we are looking for VARIETY!!! When can we get more dojo rooms and decorations??! Like a firing range to test the new guns we research, or maybe some labs that improve our characters. LIKE A MOD LAB! to create personalized mods maybe?

I have a question to the basic tilesets, which we all learned to know and love.

As already in wait of the infested tilesets and the new j-3 which includes the devour mechanism, will there be also to grineer and corpus tilesets to let them feel more immersive for us, like for example seeing corpus experiments running while we break through the ship.

Will there be a possibility for ranking your mastery level? Clearly a lot of people are maxed out now, but will you make a reward for each rank even though it's a requirement for certain weapons? What if you added some special things that you get for each mastery rank. Like what you get certain awesome badges, maybe on the cosmetic side, possibly awesome warframe accessories, weapon accessories or add-on attachments, or even make certain effects on your warframe/weapons editable. What I mean is, say for example you earned mastery rank you could possibly give us a choice but maybe not for choosing some accessory. You can make it that you earn it through your mastery rank. You can place like aura on your warframe and have a certain cosmetic glow. You can change the particles into, fire, water, earth, ice, electric, etc. But I just think it would be cool to go into this warframe design portion and make a lot of choices to edit and work with warframes. I truly like the new Armor cosmetics and you should give us a ton of more choices. Syndanas are awesome but will there be cool things that we can attach to our backs also? Maybe like some cosmetic Breathing Systems that make us look awesome. I was thinking that whatever the Warframe mods are that we equip, also has an effect on our Warframe's appearance. Since we do have the elemental effects on our melee weapons, but I wish to see this on guns and warframes also. 

Edited by LethalTransformer