Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #31!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Drop Tables, especially prime weapons are getting terrible. Is it possible to spread many prime items and even certain mods to the Derelict missions?

2. Loki Prime was recently released on PC, any updates yet on a release window for PS4?

3. In a previous Devstream another faction or enemy was hinted. Any news or information about the Sentinents?

4. Vor made it into the void, any plans to introduce other bosses in the future?

5. Captain Vors Petting Zoo, is this a tease for an upcoming event or kubrow related, maybe a minigame Tenno play in the Dojo? Can you further explain?

Thanks!

What about a new gun for the Wyrm prime Sentinel, a Void Prime only Frame or a Hacker based Frame desined by Design Counsel?

When will Frost be getting reworked so he is "put into a place of power and action" like he was back in February? I still haven't found the reasoning for the nerfing of avalanche.

THIS.

my other questions are:

How far along is the focus system? because i've been piling on the XP these last few days.

What is the new frame?

Can we get new decorations and rooms for the Dojo please? As the caretaker of my clan's dojo, i'm kinda running out of nice things to put in it.

U14? around the corner? down the road? across the border? over the ocean?

anything for the void drops? diluting it has rly messed up the old stuff that you can get in the void. i've been missing old prime parts (bronco prime, glaive prime parts) and a few of these pieces had my head spinning with the amount of keys i've used, only to end up having to purchase them in trade for precious platinum no less. =\...i dont mind farming things, as long as its eventually rewarded to you.

Where exactly is the infested gonna be located when they return to the map?

how are the new tenno ships coming along?

and of course a big thank you to all the devs for all the great work they put into the game. us gamers may want to pull our hair out at times....but we do that because we love warframe waaay too much...so thank you all so much.

Can't wait for next Dev Stream but here's what i want to address:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/243775-learning-from-the-mire/#entry2831744

Question: When will older weapons (Kraken, Mire, Hek, etc.) get better niches or buffs? Everyone seems to captialize on prime weapons, soma, Karak and such.

Suggestion: Make a unique property for all guns like Kraken doing two shot bursts but not doing peanut damage. Make it two shot burst but make them hard hitting. Or Make the Mire a status sword and proc toxin damage when channeling?

I'm curious as to whether the Braton Prime will get buffed so it's as good as other prime weapons. Like, the Burston/Boltor/Latron Prime are all top tier guns, while the Braton Prime looks awesome but is generally too weak compared to these. It's a shame, too, because the Braton Prime looks amazing and is fun to shoot, but it just can't compete with its siblings.

I know there've been a few threads talking about this.

Question: do you plan to implement some sort of quest system in the game that goes further than the tutorial?

2nd question:  do you guys know if you will add any more completely new factions to the game? and if so, how many? i personally would love seeing a samurai or pirate inspired faction. the samurai could have awesome sword abilities and block your bullets like you do corpus and grineer.

Questions!

EDIT: almost forgot my most important question!!!!

""Most important question for me"" ::: Sniper rifles-- how are they getting buffed exactly? Plz extreme dmg on headshots! when "roughly" will they be buffed?, and will the deadeye aura mod be fixed for this also?

Other Q's Below:

1. Anything that hasn't already been covered in previous devstreams about the "focus" system?

If not can you quickly re-hash how you want it to work when it is released?

2. Will the Kubrow take the spot of your Sentinal should you choose to use it, or is introducing spectres / Kubrow along with sentinals (usable at the same time) part of making more difficult content coming to the game feel "within reach" for solo players?

3. The Stance mods currently have different names for the slam attacks/ wall attacks / slide attacks- but function the same no matter which stance you have equipped. Any plans for unique animations / effects on these for stance mods?

4. When are "Nunchucks" (if that is how that is spelled) coming to Warframe? Because I really want the nunchuck prime with blades on the ends that add Slash dmg and shoot out corpus flux beams at the end of their rare stance combo!! :). (Nunchuks would seriously be a very cool addition to the game IMO.)

5. Any info not mentioned in previous devstreams regarding cloth effects for older frames - and when/if this does happen which frames are supposed to have cloth effects? (I have heard frost and trinity mentioned.) Any others?

6. Excalibur prime has faster shield regen, Loki prime has 20 some % more energy capacity, Rhino Prime runs faster. As far as I know- Mag, Ember, and Frost Prime have no advantage over their original counterparts except an extra polarity and in Ember prime's case- not even that.

7. Which frames besides Valkyr and Oberon are in the pipeline for reworks on 1 or more skills/abilties? (I feel like Ember needs love)

8. When player ships release and the whole event with that- "Vor's Prize"? How will this affect people who have already cleared the solar system and don't need a tutorial on where to find resources etc? - will this still be something worth doing? Will it be retroactive/optional (clearing planets again)? Or is it just simply a way of having a better introduction to the game for new players.

9. last but not least- will PS4 be getting another build before update 14 or not?

Sorry I know that was alot - I don't expect you to address all of my questions! Take your pick!!! :-)

Thanks once again DE!

-Crackle2012

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

Will the focus system be retroactive in any way? 

I can understand not wanting some players to already have all content when it drops, but when someone has 100 million xp that will count for nothing it would really hurt to not get any unlocks to start from the new system.

Will we be able to submit shirts ETC to your store other than the contest?

Why did you add t4 keys for more opportunity, and then turn around and dilute the drop tables worse than they were?

love the devstreams but i'd like to ask some questions that 

1. any input on individual extractions on Survivals?

2. Enemies and Their AI:

Weapons

are there plans to update what weapons enemies are using? ie. not all Elite Lancers have to use Hinds. mix it up with some Karak's for example. imagine a Corpus Tech with an Amprex.

AI

along with a slightly more varied arsenal, enemy AI still has room for improvement. Ballistas for ex. don't really do their job. whenever Tenno are detected in a mission, all AI should be in a defensive position.  instead of whenever Tenno enter the area the AI start fumbling around finding cover, the AI should already be in cover and open fire upon sight of Tenno.  therefore, AI with attributes like 'rushing' (Seekers (throw Latchers), Rollers, MOAs or melee AI) should spam that stuff throughout the mission.  Shield Lancers can lay in wait behind doors or such prepared with a knockdown and snipers can be perched in nests or vantage points. 

that alone would make stealth missions a completely different experience.

Tells

the hot topic of this right now would be the Shock Eximus. instantly crippling us with no notice whatsoever through rooms and whatnot. we need tells.  when getting sniped, for ex., have a slight HUD notification before getting shot (like getting locked on to).  for the Shock, this is my suggestion.

the new upcoming AI enemies could benefit a lot from incorporating tells.  the point is, things cannot JUST happen and happen HARD.  that is not challenge, just stacked on laziness.

3. will there be Mastery Locks?  certain planets and missions should have a minimum rank.  new players with low level gear should not be carried to the extreme and risk failing the mission because they can't keep up.  i am mainly talking about Pluto defense/survivals and T3/T4 defense/survivals.  in my opinion, only those two key types/ranks and Pluto and a couple planets below should be locked.  and i'm thinking a lock of MR 3, etc. something not absurd but enough for those players to know what to do, etc.

any node during an alert should be open to all and then re-locked afterwards if need be.

4. any word on extra mod slots for frames/weapons? they were mentioned quite a few devstreams back but no word since.  build diversity is still quite limited because half our slots are taken by essentials whether it be for damage output or shields/vitality/abilities

5. is there any word for multidirectional attacks for melee so we can hit targets in the air or do air swipes? how about unique melee animations for certain weapons? rather than all longswords using the same set of animations, etc.

6. make weapon switching faster!

7. trading nodes for player ships? there have been threads regarding trading 2.0

Edited by angrykenji

the latest update with T4 resaulted in even more dilution of the RNG tables, what prompted you to duplicate items for the T4 tables and not just move things into said tables?

on that, it has been suggested that a Token system be implemented. is there any plan to add a token system into teh game so as to alleviate teh RNG, if not remove it entirely? it could be a system where completing a void mission rewards you with tokens. the amount you get depends on the tier. and you just use these tokens to buy the parts you want. why such a system? because it works, and it is another method of getting the parts we need and will reward those that have had bad luck with the RNG.

also if you do add a token system PLEASE dont let tokens be bought with plat.. the Prime access BS is bad enough. i liked it when the prime stuff could only be earned in game, dont crap all over that even more.

Hey Guys Its your friendly neighborhood Rail Here i was just wondering will there be a better way to deploy solar rails because the click wars is immpossable could you make it so its like a cipher or somthing that takes time or have a waiting list for clans/alliances to add theres to it ?

here is a example 

Solar rail Owner      STARCOM

___________VS___________

1st. Skullknights

2nd. Nix Gravis

3rd.  Gryphus Tech

4th. ____________

5th. ____________

I think it would be alot more organized this way. i Hope you use my idea Thanks DE see you in the stream

-Rail Vicrone

Edited by RailVicrone

another question.

why are some of teh new bosses locked behind a rediculous grind wall? having to spend hours upon hours getting a single use key for Vey Hek is just stupid. if you are going to do such a grind wall, why not make boss keys reusable? like sure, you grind for the parts to make a key to find the boss, but once you do, you can keep reusing the key as much as you want. would make it less of a grind and make getting the key an actual reward, not just "oh, ok, got one warframe part, now back to more grinding for another key"

With the reemergence of the infested the only question I have is what type of event will we be experiencing?

Will we see all out chaos as the infested pop up in little groups that spread through the system, or will we see a specific area of space that has been completely overrun by the infested; and will Alad V become part of the infested himself?

The solar system is quite big and is the first part of Warframe that is presented to the player, yet it's the most barebones and unrewarding. Is there any plan to improve missions with more dialogue, more characters and more objectives?

A better presentation would breathe new life to Warframe.

QUESTION 1:

For the new upcoming Solar Rails PVP, will there be a rebalance of certain controversial weapons, abilities, sentinels, and mods? For example and to name a few, the most complaints that I've heard recently are, Reflex guard, quick thinking, Blade storm, Hysteria, Absorb, explosive weapons such as the penta and ogris, and aggressive sentinels.

Question 2:

Right now the effectiveness of burst fire weapons depends on the frame rate. It's also more of a problem on ps4. Can that be fixed?

Question 3:

Can we have an option to disable the visual effects of elemental mods on melee weapons? Or at least make them appear more subtle? I know I'm not alone in this :D!

Edited by AlphaPsyCongaroo

The only question I have and the only thing I know we all want to know is concerning drop tables....you know we want to know where your decision on the drop tables for 13.7 came from. What influenced you to dilute the drop tables further and not spread them out instead?

The only problem I've concern about...

Defense Missions: Are all the rewards in the defense missions already stacked? If not what are your views on stacking them?

Maps:With the new ships being installed in the game are we going to be able to see some features on the planets? Example: Seeing a mountain when you select Everest. (That would be so cool) 

Random: What are your thought about adding name changer for the players to the game?

Is there a plan to organised the drop tables in the void perhaps in a fashion so that the lower tier prime gear doesn't require a run though many tier 3 missions?

the problem i see as is in order to make anything you pretty much have to see it all, not to mention many prime gear items seem to not be worth it, a perfect example of this is Braton Prime, after multiple t3 void missions and ten raw potatoes and all it really adds is 5 points of damage and a 5% increase in status chance.

Is there any intention to remove Void Keys from T1 mission drops tables, as well as Fusion Cores (or packs of 5) from all mission types but Survival?  They really have no right to occupy space in the drop table that should be taken up by Prime gear.  The way it was back in U8/U9 was fine - why change it?

On a lighter note, I must say that I truly love blasting corridors of enemies with the DRAKGOON Flak Cannon, and I can't wait to try the STUG Biorifle.  That said... where the hell is my ASMD Shock Rifle?!  C'mon - how awesome would it be to unleash shock comboes upon an unsuspecting room of Grineer marines?  Just sayin'.  Fund it.

#InfestedOccupyEris

#UTGuns

#Hashtag

EDIT:  I have an idea to make bosses more fun.  The level they spawn at right now, leave that in.  That would be their minimum level which players progressing through the Starchart would likely fight.  However, based on a system similar to the Conclave Rating, bosses would increase in level to scale to the gear of the party fighting them.  Is Lephantis going up against an army of SOMA-wielding Tenno with shields in the thousands?  Crank up that level, crank that damage, add new hard-mode attacks!  In making this change, bosses would remain relevant and fun, instead of becoming pincushions for bullets who can be melted through their phases in seconds.

Opinions?

Edited by Kappatalist