The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Freaking Out Over A Stupid Late Update

zavienh5

When you expect the greatest game in the world to be delivered of course something that is "only" good will be a disappointment. 

Agreed. Warframe delivers way more than any other open beta I've ever seen. People hyping themselves up have only themselves to blame.

When you expect the greatest game in the world to be delivered of course something that is "only" good will be a disappointment. 

This is the way people are nowadays. They expect instant perfection. As if DE is holding it back. This game is fantastic as far as i'm concerned. Sure, there is a bit of grinding. All free to play games have grinding. Stop beating a dead horse. The game looks really good, it has variety to it,it is fun (remember that everyone? Fun?), is interesting, has tons of potential, has active developers that not only react to what players suggest but also incorporate it into the game.

There are, of course, some things that people don't like. Things are hard to get (forgetting, of course, the fun in gaming is from a sense of achievement), some things can only be bought (forgetting that those things are mostly cosmetic), that things can be repetitive (Honestly, all games in existence are based around repetition), and some other minor things. 

The internet seems to polarize people into either extreme optimism and extreme pessimism, it's nice to see realists every once and a while.

The real issue I believe is not so much the update is late, because things do happen, but what I don't understand is why let this go on all day without any information updates during the day, why not keep a dialog going so those who do consider this game part of their lives can plan their lives accordingly and we as a community can be more kind to people who love this game. 

The real issue I believe is not so much the update is late, because things do happen, but what I don't understand is why let this go on all day without any information updates during the day, why not keep a dialog going so those who do consider this game part of their lives can plan their lives accordingly and we as a community can be more kind to people who love this game. 

Well, I imagine they desperately wanted to get it out in time while keeping the content unexpected, but problems were had and the best way to keep people from getting mad is with simple explanation.

Had they been able to launch on schedule while keeping the event a secret til launch, people would have been ridiculously thrilled, like children on holidays.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

What is it even you freak out about?

DE deliver mostly disappointment nowadays. 

what like not having U14 se05239?

is that why you said..it

Also I just noticed to that there is no update well maybe there is something big coming out our way.

I don't get my hopes up but maybe it really is U14 and they are just trying to update it, eh? just a suggestion