Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.8.0: Breeding Grounds

[DE]Rebecca

Why is it that my friend who is sitting RIGHT next to me gets 50 points & I get 40 in the new event? Every other time we got the same score & now i get 10 less? what is up with that?? he ran way less rounds of the map............. :( wtf

In the mission description:

"Hive effects (affects*) compound, so tackling each hive will..."

and

"Note, grouping together with other Tenno will have an affect (effect*) on difficulty depending on the...)

Verb: to affect

Noun: an effect

PS: Ich bin ein Grammatik-Nazi, ja?

Edited by Grander.Alderman

So far, I'm not liking the Mutalist Osprey. It's erratic flying pattern makes it impossible to either scan or shoot, and the only time it stays still long enough for you to line up a shot, it only stays for half a second before spraying toxic gas everywhere, which ignores shields and kills you way too fast.

I may not be the most powerful player or have the best framerate, but I should be able to do SOMETHING to these things without wasting all my ammo on them.

EDIT: BTW I usually do single player since either there is a horrible connection, or everyone speedruns the mission, not letting me loot the room.

I agree the Mutalist Ospreys seem OP atm.

ive gone through too many of these missions and i cant get higher than 11 in any given mission.. why!?

i need help! :,(

According to the wiki, "It is recommended to stay with the same group of players for multiple runs to guarantee a higher score per run.http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Operation_Breeding_Grounds

All in all, great update.

Love the new tileset.

The Event is great, however a bit too random. And the most infuriating thing is that the point values sometimes go down. Also 48 seems a bit too high. It gets annoying to swing around 44 for a few missions just to finally push it over that magical order.

It took me a total of three and a half hours of constant grind, thankfully the last few steps in a team that stuck together, to get this thing done.

But I'd like to see this as a standard mission, same as with the Tethra event. A very fun mission.

Other than that, the Prova Vandal is surprisingly good.

What I don't like about the new update is the Infested Ospreys.

-Their cloud bombing lingers too long, happens too often, is too little visible so you accidently run into it

-The poison seemed too strong (Pluto Sechura wave 3 completely decimating my team!)

Overall, I'd even say that poison completely bypassing shields is too OP to begin with.

Same goes for Magnetic, which seems to be a random AoE effect without any kind of signal that it is impending. At least that one has a purple foot circle thing signalling that you are going to get hit, but even on Disruptors it doesnt seem tied to an actual attack and happens just by being near that thing. Given that players can't just affect enemies by being close to them without any visible attack, I'd say this could use some tweaking.

The first thing that pops to my mind when seeing these rubedo skins is "material specific color palettes". You know, a palette where colors have a specific property, like metal shine, glow, etc. It would make full golden frames a possiblity! Shining black stuff? Bright white glow? Cool stuff!

I admit things might go chaotic with a glow palette. None the less it would be good - especially considering that the "fin" syandana already looks out of place, this wouldn't be worse.

As for the event:

-Kinda hard to navigate through the maps but that's fine, since those are practically destroyed ships. And altogether the whole stuff looks stunning and immersive.

-The tumors are sometimes a pain to find, maybe the effect dancing around them (that swirling orange/red stuff) should be bigger to show their position but overall not much of a problem.

-I'm not sure about prod as reward since that might be the least used melee weapon of all times. No offense but honestly I don't see that as a possible "reward". Will still get it of course but most likely it will only gather dust in my inventory. If it was instead a dual wielded akprod or something... I can't tell. (Yes, this is biased as well.)

-Poison clouds (mostly the ones from the drones I think) tend to finish off weaker players even if they are good at evasion since even after leaving the cloud you still get damaged for a while making it pretty much suicidal for solo players to use low hp caster frames.

Overall I find this event good, nice visuals and provides fights usually not found even during survivals. With the numerous close quarters combat situations (thanks to the map design) even the normally not-so-scary infested proves to be a deadly threat (later on).

I'm no business model expert so take this with a grain of salt but:

I "dislike" how the new armor set and the syandana were bundled together unlike the previous releases were the syandana and the armor set were 2 completely separate purchases to be made. Previous armor bundles were quite cheaper even the previous syandana prices. Comparing prices from past releases maybe moot, the value of the new ones might be higher considering the armor set has some animations on them. But that's just me being stingy.

Nice update overall, keeps the gaming experience somewhat fresh, feedback with the new mission type as follows:

KEEP IT AS A PERMANENT MISSION TYPE :D

So far, I'm not liking the Mutalist Osprey. It's erratic flying pattern makes it impossible to either scan or shoot, and the only time it stays still long enough for you to line up a shot, it only stays for half a second before spraying toxic gas everywhere, which ignores shields and kills you way too fast.

I may not be the most powerful player or have the best framerate, but I should be able to do SOMETHING to these things without wasting all my ammo on them.

EDIT: BTW I usually do single player since either there is a horrible connection, or everyone speedruns the mission, not letting me loot the room.

1. Helios makes scanning a breeze.

2. Poison resistance and a focus on health boosting mods makes them a joke.

3. Long range melee (such as Orthos with reach on), are capable of killing the Ospreys, no matter where they are, (as long as you're near them)

4. AoE powers do the same as the above

Never thought'd I see complaints about one of the most unnoticeable and not very dangerous enemies.

can the additional effect be told after we destroyed the hive?

also, we want to know the algorithm of the calculation of the score as

we found that it is stupid to keep playing multi-player ("online") when

we have over 400 score which I can get 48 in solo...

and where can I find the score of the clan?

Edited by xvalen214x