The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Ok. Help the uniformed Tennos out plz? You might quiet us down at any rate. :3

NOTE:

Our digital certificate has been renewed and players may notice the name change from “Digital Extremes” to “Digital Extremes Ltd.”

The DE posted a post saying that U14 will come out. WE WILL KNOW. ;) Now, think about it. 

This thread was made on Whensday.

Whensday is Update day.

Keep thinking. ^_^

He also said that the ship is still under construction this week.

well guess i won't be playing this game anymore T_T it was a great game too PW had ruined every single game it has gotten it's grubby lil hands on and right b4 we get the player ships too this is some huge BS.

Look at all the people you have playing or played YOUR game who cares so much about it they voice their concerns about the future of it. You should be proud, DE, such a playerbase doesn't come on its own.

Now deserve them.

Edited by Radford_343

different named lockboxes per expansion/update to make them seem more appealing.

Stalker Lockbox (now with more red and black), Grineer Queen Lockbox (chance of unlocking a Grineer Queen mount), Corpus Shekels Lockbox, etc.

No no no no no no no no no! I came here from Blacklight: Retribution. Published by Perfect World Entertainment. That's F2P game in my Steam Library that NEVER freaking updates. There's supposedly content waiting to ship out, but content release is managed by... you guessed it, PWE. No new content. No tweaks. No balance changes. Nada.

DE, the only thing that is keeping you going right now is new content. That's it. Many of us have outlined how you can go about remedying that particular problem, but under their content model content won't be able to save you. They'll want users to start paying for everything. The Warframe community (myself included) have become kinda spoiled with how lenient you are with content access. They're not going to respond well to PWE's F2P philosophy.

I think Blacklight's pretty solid right now. You can still wreck with scrub mods.

Also, aren't you usually saying "Screw new content, give us fixes"? Which I agree with, I'm just calling you out.

The DE posted a post saying that U14 will come out. WE WILL KNOW. ;) Now, think about it. 

This thread was made on Whensday.

Whensday is Update day.

Keep thinking. ^_^

Also Half Life 3 confirmed.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

Really? PWE? What the freaking F***? After all the money and time I spent on Warframe, it goes to those greedy bastards who'd sell their entire families for even the smallest of profits? I mean look at what they've done in the past! How could ANYONE ever even consider selling to these guys?!

If this goes down, I'm outta here. Not a threat or anything, a simple fact. Cold, hard, thoroughly pondered and weighted. Hell, I'd rather see Digital Extremes LtD burn to the ground rather than witness this... insult of a company get their grubby paws on it.

One thing's for sure, until I get ABSOLUTE, UNDENIABLE confirmation that the deciders at DE told PWE to go F*** themselves, I'm not spending one more cent/dime/whatever on Warframe.

To whoever calls the shot at DE, be smart about this. DO NOT let these mother effers in your house! Don't sell your soul!

P.S : I'm not sorry for the bad language. F*** YOU PWE!

Edited by Marthrym