Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #32!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we see any new cosmetics to classic warframes or speical kubrow mini armor which the warframes we have when will that be out and how will it be attached to the kubrows? Or Will the classic sentinal accories will be equip on the kubrow pets?

This may not be the best place for me to answer this, but I hope I can provide a decent answer for you.

If I remember correctly, this was answered in the last Devstream. In order to compensate for the damage falloff of damage-oriented abilities like Fireball, there have been internal suggestions of adding additional utility to these abilities, a bit similar to Volt's Shock. While it may deal damage, it has some utility in its ability to chain and stun. Something like this may be in the works or in concept stages right now.

This is correctly summarized from the last stream. It continues to be a hot topic and it can be revisited tomorrow if there is enough interest. 

Is there any word on shotgun balance?

They were nerfed as a while way back when with the damage falloff, and at the time because of their power that was perfectly reasonable.

However now shotguns have the worst scaling damage in the game, requiring three mods to up their base damage, as opposed to the two of rifles and pistols.

Furthermore the way status chance works on them, you either status with all pellets or with none. This is again very much at odds with other weapon classes where each shot has a chance to proc.

I really enjoy the way shotguns play, but in the current system the rewards they offer for the most part does not justify the risk.

Well, now that

the issue with Perfect World has been semi-resolved , back to trying to get my questions answered (again):

When will Primed Chamber be re-released (in a non-sneaky manner)? Any chance it will be tied-in with the Sniper buffs?

Will Alliance founders be able to change the Alliance name? If so, when will this feature be made available?

What plans are in the works for Dojo 2.0?

What advancements can be revealed about the Focus endgame content?

Edited by Onryu

Currently you can't place dojo decoration on surfaces unless they are 100% flat. Is this gonna be changed at all?

It's been a problem for a while. I know it ain't priority, but it'd be nice.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Are pet-hawks a possibility after the release of Kubrows?

Can we expect more Sentinels or they are a dying/stagnating breed?

Is the new "Jester" frame meant to be Loki's alternative gender frame, or any similitude they might have is a coincidence?

This may not be the best place for me to answer this, but I hope I can provide a decent answer for you.

If I remember correctly, this was answered in the last Devstream. In order to compensate for the damage falloff of damage-oriented abilities like Fireball, there have been internal suggestions of adding additional utility to these abilities, a bit similar to Volt's Shock. While it may deal damage, it has some utility in its ability to chain and stun. Something like this may be in the works or in concept stages right now.

Like maybe allow one of her skills to give her some kind of damage reduction buff! Oh wait...

The biggest concern I have is the issues concerning PW and their potential acquisition of Warframe. There was a 5000 plus response thread voicing the concerns of the matter and it should be addressed in some fashion. To have the largest thread these forums have seen locked and hidden is suspicious at best.

*Edit: I understand there has been a statement released saying that DE cannot make an actual statement. This does not shed light or address the matter in anyway. The shear amount of concern, posts, petitions, articles on the matter deserves a better response.

Edited by Jeff_Bridges

The biggest concern I have is the issues concerning PW and their potential acquisition of Warframe. There was a 5000+ plus response thread voicing the concerns of the matter and it should be addressed in some fashion. To have the largest thread these forums have seen locked and hidden is suspicious at best.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256374-re-warframe-shares-late-response-is-late 3rd time....

Will there be quests based around past events? I think it'd help newer players who join after this quest system is introduced to have quests that explain things like the Rise and Fall of Alad V (i.e. Gradivus, Zanuka, the hunt, Suspicious Shipments, Breeding Grounds), so they can have a more in-depth understanding of why these characters are here. It'd also be nice to let us know a bit more about some of the quests you'll be implementing besides Vor's Prize. Even if you just say how many you'll be starting with, that'd be nice.

Note: I'm not asking for the quests to give new players old event rewards. I'd never ask for that. I just want them there for the purpose of more lore, in a more interactive setting than the Codex could ever provide.

Edited by Samoth95

When's the Disney Vault getting opened?

I don't think you're going to get it all at once. Such as the Cicero mods which were released a month back. So probably when we get fire and a month or two after that you'll get to farm Tethra mods. Weapons maybe re-released in new events

Q1: Any news about the Corpus Freeze Ray gun or Twin Marelok?

Q2: Will we ever be able to trade resources and special stuff like Brakk, Detron, Dread etc.?

Q3: Can we expect more Specter customization like color, helmet and attachments in U14?

Edited by Cerberus_Justicar

Will quest line missions (vor's quest) be randomly generated tiles or predefined layout? I personally think it would be enjoyable if it is a predefined layout and have tons of effort into each room. Not to say that allot of effort is put into tiles though.