Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #32!

[DE]Rebecca

...Iv been doing alot of Scanning lately, so I cant wait for lore expansion in the game, any news on that?

There's also a bunch of questions that are plaguing me about the Lore in the Codex, like what were Mag Prime's wings? Who are the Sentients and when will we get more information on them? Where's the Extra-Solar System, and who inhabited it and why were the Orokin Empire at war with them? Whats the meaning of the variations of Orokin "Guardians"?
...and finally, is the Lotus like 4N631 (aka Angel) from Borderlands? or is she more like Skynet?

...thanks

will you guys go back and address some long standing issues after U14? just call U15 the "went back and fixed crap" update

if anyone complains enable friendly fire against them in all missions from after U14 launch until after U15 launches and you receive feedback

So, ever since the depths of the void update, Vor not only gained a form of 'immorality', but he can now speak perfect English o3o. Any reason you guys decided to trail from having one boss speak the grineer language in his taunts to every boss (with the exception of Ruk) speaking fluent English?  Will we not be expecting some of the Corpus bosses speaking their own language?

Edited by Tendou_Souji

Are there any plans to revamp the parkour system? Currently the parkour seems to be based around the animations timing rather than the actual physics, resulting in the frames 'sticking' to things that they might not want to (such as grabbing onto ledges to vault them because you flew a bit too close with Tailwind), and frames catapulting themselves at Mach 3 when leaping off walls. This has a tendancy of leaving a sour taste in many newer players mouths as it can very easily result in the frame not moving how the player expects and will eventually make the player try to avoid parkour alltogether rather than adapt.

Hello,

My original question was "How PWE's meddling is going to affect the game and developers" but I still have some faith that things will turn out ok . (In other words kick PWE out the door)

Question 1. Will the assassination boss for orokin be the neural sentry mentioned by the lotus during extermination

missions?

Question 2. Will there be free roam missions where we can explore, finding different routes to assassinate our target, avoiding enemies while securing data, discover intel that unlocks secret missions, weapon parts , blueprints etc.

Question 3.  Can we get idle animations for melee aswell? - Or to differ depending on the stance mod.

Question 4. With the new ships coming up is there any chance for space exploration or space battle?

Edited by Shaden73

What's up with that revive animation ESC menu thing we saw a few Devstreams back? It looked kinda buggy, but I thought it was a cool thing. Now it looks like the idea has been scrapped?

pretty sure they were in the process of changing the animation.

I think it was something about a little device floating out of the player's hand and spraying the revive stuff instead of what it is currently.

pretty sure they were in the process of changing the animation.

I think it was something about a little device floating out of the player's hand and spraying the revive stuff instead of what it is currently.

Ah, well, I thought it was a neat feature. I seem to recall that each Warframe would have it's own unique menu? Like, Ember's would be on fire or something...

Can wait for this next Devstream! But, I hope you will still develop the game, We all hope you dont give into PWE. It will kill the game, and no one will play this game anymore. Can't wait to see what you have to bring us!

Dont make Kubraws a tamagotchi (Does Tenno realy have to go for the hardcore missions just to get some grineer meat for them?, why on the tenno ship cannot be a food dispencer for them?). Let us have not one Kubraw at the same time but 3 (let us have a stealth one, tanky one and cocky one).

some ideas about mods and new player experience: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256359-too-many-mods-in-game/

Edited by Xardis

Melee 2.0 + Boss Rework Question

Do redesigned bosses (Sargas Ruk, Vay Hek, Lech Krill, Lephantis,  future ones, specially those that have immortality phases ) will have special interactions with melee 2.0? its kinda stupid that you cant just cut coolant tubes with melee weapon while leaving possibility to destroy it with range weapons.

Same thing goes to Ruk hiding weak spots, and Hek speaker... thing.

Also on one stream (when introducing Lephantis) you stated that we will have ability to climb on it to deal damage

Can we get a little more in dept about quest. Is this like 60 designed quest, or is it something like weapons that give quest. Ex acquiring the seer gives the quest defeat vor with the seer giving you vors prime version of seer. something along the lines of this. also with quest is it going to be like wensday updates where we get new ones every week. So when the game comes out of BETA it be looking like skyrim with all its quest. quest like getting captured by harvester also sound awesome

[2- Part Question]:

What is the current status on bug-fixes on some of the biggest bugs in the game?

Ie. Progress not saved/ Account info could not be updated, bug plaguing long missions of survival or defense often leaving players empty handed with hard earned rewards. Giving items back to the player through support feels like a band-aid for the real issue here, not to mention its a huge undertaking by support and probably takes up a lot of time.This is not to say it's not appreciated, because believe me when I say its a huge sign of how supportive [DE] is to its player base. So thanks! but we know you can do better :P. There are plentiful other bugs, but this one always seems to hit me right in the kidneys when it happens.

Are there any overhauls being planned for the current support/bug reporting system?

Sometime contacting support about issues can be difficult for reporting glitches, bugs. And it seems like most of the player base is pretty much in the dark about, what ee.log really contains about the matches, how it helps support, and when it is really updated (after every match/ all matches played etc, we don't know). Some suggestions are adding an in-game bug reporting button, or even placing a game/match # before/after each game so when players contact support they know exactly what match to look at (the game is still in beta after-all lets treat it like one please)

Has any consideration been given to a usage for XP at max level? It makes me sad to see it going to waste. I'm thinking of Diablo's paragon point system, WoW's XP to currency conversion, and etc. It would be a great way to extend the elder game to feel like I have something bigger to work towards or that I was benefitting from XP still in some way.

Any love planned for the Torid?

Any improvements to the trading system planned? A trading post, for example.

Are you planning to incentivize running missions other than Survival/Intercept/Void/Defense at level cap?

Edited by BrianEvol

Warframe Mod Slots - The "Resistance Mods" and "Bonus Mods", their stats are useful but I cant waste a slot for them when there are other options that severely outweigh them.

Resistance Mods - Antitoxin, Insulation, Flame Repellent, Lightning Rod and Diamond Skin.

Bonus Mods - Acrobat, Magluv, Aviator, Loot Radar and Intruder.  Maybe Equilibrium? 

If there was a slot, like Auras, specifically made for these...I'd like to call them "Universal" or maybe "Utility" mods to have their own spot.

I don't think giving them a boost like Auras to your Mod Points would be necessary, but just a place to use them would be nice.