Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giving Zephyr Wings

aleco247

I think if would be pretty cool if zephyr had a pair of wings that would be tucked away and expand when she uses her flying ability. This makes sense since she is the flying frame. One issue is that they could get in the way and be bulky. Another issue is that it's not entirely lore friendly, but it could manage.

I agree with this or more warframe specific syndanas.

And now that they have the ability to make skills slowly drain energy over time instead of deplete # energy at once, they could add proper flight instead of flying charges.

Edited by Lusfella

Energy-coloured and/or holographically projected wings would be cool. Something like this;

tumblr_n4onncQsUa1s3fvnco5_500.jpgXkyQdU1.jpg

Couldn't find a gif of it. But if you've seen Infamous: Second Son's TV power with flight, you know what I'm saying.

They appear when using the flight/glide/dash, then disappear when it is deactivated. They also look snazzy as S#&$.

It's practically exactly what I had envisioned when thinking of wings on Zephyr.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I would love a frame-specific Syandana for Zephyr that was wings and feathers, maybe some nice gracefully flowing tendrils from the tail. If I were an artist I would whip up a concept for that.

Edited by Momaw

Energy-coloured and/or holographically projected wings would be cool. Something like this;

tumblr_n4onncQsUa1s3fvnco5_500.jpgXkyQdU1.jpg

Couldn't find a gif of it. But if you've seen Infamous: Second Son's TV power with flight, you know what I'm saying.

They appear when using the flight/glide/dash, then disappear when it is deactivated. They also look snazzy as S#&$.

It's practically exactly what I had envisioned when thinking of wings on Zephyr.

So instead of having wings, its energy wings that appear only in flight. I like that idea and the frame specific syandana 

You can't do that.

You're an Excalibur.

So naive.

Well, it proves that my experimental devices are working.

I can fool even the Tenno, now.

*disappears in a cloud of dark particles, leaving a message floating in the air...*

I like the wings visual suggestion.

I dream too that her first power can be "togglable" while in air. I want to hover around like an eagle for hours...

I like the wings visual suggestion.

I dream too that her first power can be "togglable" while in air. I want to hover around like an eagle for hours...

Ever seen Freya from SMITE? Her ultimate pretty much does that.

Makes her fly around and lets you shoot stuff from the air. More or less what Zephyr should be able to do.

Ever seen Freya from SMITE? Her ultimate pretty much does that.

Makes her fly around and lets you shoot stuff from the air. More or less what Zephyr should be able to do.

Yeah.

Plus, it would justify the existence of the mod "Aviator" a little more.

Yeah.

Plus, it would justify the existence of the mod "Aviator" a little more.

We can only hope, right? It's a bit hard to 'dominate from the skies' when you're only in the skies for as long as you can spam Turbulence.

Which isn't even that long. Cos it has a cooldown between activations.

I have a Valkyr that can stay in the air longer than my Zephyr.

We can only hope, right? It's a bit hard to 'dominate from the skies' when you're only in the skies for as long as you can spam Turbulence.

Which isn't even that long. Cos it has a cooldown between activations.

I have a Valkyr that can stay in the air longer than my Zephyr.

I have an ash that can stay in the air longer than your valkyr and zephyr combined.

Or wait, did they fix that yet?

Edited by KnotOfMetal

I have an ash that can stay in the air longer than your valkyr and zephyr combined.

Or wait, did they fix that yet?

haha, probably not

But that doesn't count, you impostor >:A

Edited by AdunSaveMe