The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Queens

Luxylol

I think that DE needs more Female voice actors xD

I love Rebecca and Megan to bits, but this is getting a weeee bit too much xD

:P Hey, at least we get to hear their autotuned voices!~ lolol

And anyone else can't help but imagine the Grineer Queens as giant monstrous blobs?

Like Dragon Age's Broodmothers. Only with mechanical limbs.

Edited by Sidathe

my only issue with the cutscene is that it wasnt accurate... unless this conversation happened in the past, Vor is missing some damage to his midsection

It actually is in the past.

Not sure where to find it any more but some old lore bites did have us waking up on pluto, where Vor was being stationed in that cutscene. 

I think this was just a conversation from the past. The queens said he needs to crush them before they "hatch", so he ventures off to kill them in their cryopod.

Which places us at the tutorial trailer where he gets cut in half while trying to kill/capture/whatever that Excalibur.

my only issue with the cutscene is that it wasnt accurate... unless this conversation happened in the past, Vor is missing some damage to his midsection

The timeline of Warframe is... flexible.

Since this quest is supposed to happen at the start of the game, before getting to Phobos or Void 4, Vor isn't cut in half yet.

Don't treat the the Call trailer as cannon on it's entirety. In the tutorial we don't see what happens to Vor and in Mercury he no longer gets sliced in half, but in Phobos he does.

To me it seemed like a video explain how Vor got into the void. Queens say he failed too many times and exiled him to Pluto. Vor's face totally said F that ish and was like naw i'll take my chances in the void. In the end we have a Vor void.

Its probably gonna be a part of the cutscene for the new players quest they talked about last time

It saves money, why hire professional voice actors when you can make up a fake language and just gargle peanut butter into the mic?