Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

Cool. Good job, DE! Keep at it.

Cannot make Imprints. Click to make imprint, click YES and nothing happens. One imprint left ot make. Blanks available.

Cannot craft Derelict Exterminate and Assassination keys. Respective nodes do not appear in the Derelict Nav. I do have an Asassinate key, cannot start mission because node is absent. Market and Inventory both confirm blueprints owned.

Void/Derelict nodes all appear with the static effect of locked nodes. Could possibly be related to the issue above. Playing mission does not remove static effect.

Howl of the Kubrow Quest still active in the Nav panel (I have two adult Kubrows already). Lotus/Ordis still repeating the final quest message every time I get back to the Ship.

"Mutalist Osprey's have received a slight nerf. They will now charge every 8 seconds instead of every 4. The damage from the charge and poison cloud has been reduced by 50%. Overall health has been reduced slightly."

Please restore this, really 8 seconds? they don't even LIVE 8 seconds, tell the whiners to equip Life Strike please. And also an overall nerf? seriously? Together with the magnetic eximus it was one of the FEW CHALLENGING enemies on the game.

Everyone is crazy for the nerf to a ridiculously OP warframe but they didn't even mentioned how you are removing  the few challenges in this game.

What is next? Will magnetic eximus mobs GIVE us energy and Mutalist Osprey give us health? Seriously DE you are two steps form that.

I always put Life Strike if I'm not using Nekros, I don't know why are you compensating the ineptitude of some players, force them to play good instead of turning the game more and more into a walk in the park.

Edited by PersonalYisus

Am I one of the few who actually like the Mutalist Ospreys? Adds a bloody challenge to those defense missions in my opinion.

...Idk, I'm just tried of seeing a few certain abilities spammed that just make those missions a cake walk...

Still; thanks for the update DE, we appreciate it. ^^

Simply amazing, I have fallen in love with this game and I have only been playing it for maybe a little over a month. I very disappointed and also very excited to see U14 come out, it was mainly just the bugs that got to me. But now you have fixed practially all of the ones I am experiencing I am happy again! lol Keep up the good work!

Even more bugfest ... can't even end a mission ...

lost a double loot booster when the u14 come out ... now losing a double xp boost cause ALL mission crash/disconnect/freeze

look like I'll leave and stop spending(losing) money ...

RESOLVED

Quick PSA, Chat connection issues are currently affecting a large number of playerbase, working on this right now! Red Text hasn't had a chance to say his or her closing remark yet but the Update is out.

Additions:

• A new visual effect has been added when a Kubrow Egg is picked up.

Changes:

• Mutalist Osprey's have received a slight nerf. They will now charge every 8 seconds instead of every 4. The damage from the charge and poison cloud has been reduced by 50%. Overall health has been reduced slightly.
  • The player's Warframe will no longer play idle animations when navigating the Market menu.
  • Mutalist Osprey's have temporarily been removed from Infested Defense missions until their navigation abilities can be improved, again.
  • Altered the name of the Kubrow Bleed Out modifier Mod to better describe the functionality.
  • Increased the Bleedout duration of Kubrow's without the Loyal Companion mod to 3 seconds, please note you will now observe the bleed-out system working as intended as of this hotfix.
  • Altered the visuals on the Infested Phage beam.
  • Adjusted the menu position of the vote selections so as to avoid potential overlap.
  • Trinity’s Blessing no longer affects defense pods.
  • Hall of Mirror clones will now fade out and will no longer block your vision when looking in certain directions.
  • The Color Picker menu is now sorted by Unlock status first meaning that unlocked palettes will appear first.
  • Improved the performance of the Mod menus.
  • Updated many of the moss textures on the Grineer Forest tilesets.
  • The Stalker can now deactivate Hall of Mirrors.
  • Kubrows now display the see-through glow as other allies do.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with a row of Mod being outside of the page scroll range.
  • Corrected a number of localization issues.
  • Fixed an issue with Clients zooming out of the Solar Map when the Host starts the load into a level.
  • Fixed the rotation of Earth on the Solar Map.
  • Fixed an issue with Hive being targeted by Bladestorm attacks.
  • Fixed an issue bright white cubes appearing when channeling dark melee channeling effects.
  • Fixed an issue with the team list breaking when initially loading into a level.
  • Fixed an issue with file path strings appearing when using the Excalibur Proto armor skin.
  • Fixed a number of AI navigation issues seen on the Grineer Galleon tilesets.
  • Fixed an issue with a Common Furax stance mod being displayed in Hysteria's combo page.
  • Fixed an issue with the Illiac Chest piece clipping into Ember, Nyx, and Mirage frames.

salut a touse moi j'arrive pas en rejoinde mes ami en ligne chaque foi qu'il m'invite on me crach help me 

I had no issue with clones blocking my line of sight (it's called basic awareness). But now I have an issue with the ability looking terrible.

1. Clones are fading while your aim is mile from being blocked by them.

2. The actual "fading" effect looks exactly like a bugged animation. It's a mess.

3. As a result of 1 and 2 the clones are constantly in the state of semi-transparent glitchiness.

4. So now instead of feeling like the leader of an epic square dancing team of bloodthirsty harlequins I feel like I'm dealing with some kind of animation glitch.

I completely agree with this. I thought it was a bug before I looked it up.

Am I one of the few who actually like the Mutalist Ospreys? Adds a bloody challenge to those defense missions in my opinion.

...Idk, I'm just tried of seeing a few certain abilities spammed that just make those missions a cake walk...

Still; thanks for the update DE, we appreciate it. ^^

Hey now, anything that can kill a player beyond their reaction being a button press is bad. Remember that. (for the love of the Lotus, note the sarcasm)

I'm kinda saddened by the news of the Mutalists being nerfed. Again. It seems that whenever we have something that can actually present a problem, instead of adapting, people resort to petitioning to have said problem outright removed over, you know, working around it. It's why we can't have nice things.

Still, good stuff on the consistent fixes being pushed out damn near daily.