Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

There's now a bug when you go to the color palettes and scroll down to the bottom of your palette list the entire UI gets stuck and doesn't respond anymore.

The only way to get around this bug is to click the mainmenu button left to the squad information panel and then select another menu.

Edited by MeduSalem

Changes:

• Mutalist Osprey's have received a slight nerf. They will now charge every 8 seconds instead of every 4. The damage from the charge and poison cloud has been reduced by 50%. Overall health has been reduced slightly.

• Mutalist Osprey's have temporarily been removed from Infested Defense missions until their navigation abilities can be improved, again.

My tears have been heard...

ALL OF MY YESSSSS

Edited by Marushimaro

Great to see the Ospreys get the nerf bat that got seriously annoying with u14.  Any chance Ancients damage resistance will be looked at, and those freaking annoying grapples.

Its great to see DE is starting to do some tweaking now in addition to bug fixes, thanks for the hard work. 

Also is there any chance on an ETA for a fix to sentinels getting absolutely wrecked so often now?

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

• Mutalist Osprey's have received a slight nerf. They will now charge every 8 seconds instead of every 4. The damage from the charge and poison cloud has been reduced by 50%. Overall health has been reduced slightly.

THANK YOU!!!

I had no issue with clones blocking my line of sight (it's called basic awareness). But now I have an issue with the ability looking terrible.

1. Clones are fading while your aim is mile from being blocked by them.

2. The actual "fading" effect looks exactly like a bugged animation. It's a mess.

3. As a result of 1 and 2 the clones are constantly in the state of semi-transparent glitchiness.

4. So now instead of feeling like the leader of an epic square dancing team of bloodthirsty harlequins I feel like I'm dealing with some kind of animation glitch.

ABSO@(*()$LUTLY ridicules how they implemented it @(*()$ horrible @(*()$ Fix The Fuckign Abilitys Ani@(*()$mations now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!