The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Will De Shift Their Focus On Now That U14 Is Out?

Mohfuu

Fix the important "hot topics" as much as DE can. Perhaps also add that sweet Corpus freeze ray in the next Tenno reinforcement. Can't wait to "freeze" my enemy, then shatter them with my jat kittag or Fragor. All of that without needing frost (no offence to frost users out there, I also like frost too as much as you frost users do)

1) Considering the massive feedback in the UI thread and actually make the menus browseable again for those who do not care as much on the immersion.

2) Fixing the Kubrow maintenance as well as breeding (customization) to make it less random and unpredictable. To improve your existing Kubrows rather than breeding a dozen of new ones until you get one that suits you.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/276436-feedback-kubrow-breeding-reviewed-suggestion-for-major-changes/

3) Balance PvP for those who are into that.

4) Fix a truckload of other bugs and glitches.

After that they might look into new stuff. They should clean up the mess they dumped on our heads first.

Edited by MeduSalem

OP question is probably busting some brains at DE right now, considering the total mess Dark Sectors seem to have become.

It'll take a lot of time and resources to salvage, assuming it's as bad as feedback suggests. It's a sticky issue, because some segment of the community would just as soon see Dark Sector "PvP" gone entirely. Trying to make it work cuts into what DE can do for the rest of the game, and Dark Sector conflicts are looking like a bit of a millstone at the moment.

In one devstream they hinted at some big new addition that they wanted to get done for Gamescom on Agust 15th.

I would guess that said new addition is what they will be focusing on for the next month or so.

Edited by ArmyUnit

OP question is probably busting some brains at DE right now, considering the total mess Dark Sectors seem to have become.

It'll take a lot of time and resources to salvage, assuming it's as bad as feedback suggests. It's a sticky issue, because some segment of the community would just as soon see Dark Sector "PvP" gone entirely. Trying to make it work cuts into what DE can do for the rest of the game, and Dark Sector conflicts are looking like a bit of a millstone at the moment.

Yes, but I am also very interested in simply seeing what the community wants. I doubt Dark Sectors have become what DE wanted them to be.

I was very surprised to see UI being un-sarcastically mentioned.

Weapons haven't been mentioned, this does not surprise me at all. (although I am sure this is what lies in store for us)

I feel some people here are simply guessing at what will be fixed next, instead of speaking their actual opinions on what direction they wish DE would take.

Sometimes I'm not sure where DE wants to go with this game, sometimes I think they don't even know where they want to go. If they just keep pushing weapons on us it is sending me a clear signal that they want my monies, and they aren't interested in furthering the game itself, U14 was a nice break from the constant weapon barrage. I'm sure at this point anyone that is still playing this game regularly (and has been since beta) is playing the "gotta catch them all (and level them)"-game.

Warframe continues to be an oddity, more than anything I enjoy analyzing DE's strategy for the game and in doing so their motives seem to become clearer, I will admit they aren't entirely dead-set in their ways and actually listen from time to time. I feel it is important that the community really figures out and tells them what would make the game better, what people actually want to see in the game. It sometimes seems like if we don't demand anything they will gladly keep giving us weapons.

By no means would I consider Warframe to be a clever game (I wish it was).

Edited by Mohfuu