Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.11

[DE]Rebecca

This hotfix has too many problems DE

im not able to enter my dojo , it keeps crashing out or logging out from game automatically.

Also the earth exterminate mission E prime is not letting me extract back to my ship instead it crashes and quits the game completely..

may be others are all experiencing some more other difficulties too...

please fix it DE thank u..

This hotfix has too many problems DE

im not able to enter my dojo , it keeps crashing out or logging out from game automatically.

Also the earth exterminate mission E prime is not letting me extract back to my ship instead it crashes and quits the game completely..

may be others are all experiencing some more other difficulties too...

please fix it DE thank u..

You are not the only one. I've had many crashes and freezes and disconnects for the past 3 hours. I'm also getting stuck in endless "please wait" screen when finding a group for a mission and the only way to exit that screen is alt+F4 :(

Edited by itsShax

Please DE, I beg you, make it so the ancients stop wrecking my Miss Moonlight Kubrow... it's a horrible (wo)manslaughter!
Also, a bit of a longer bleedout for the Kubrows would be realy, really really appreciated. My Kubrow thanks you in advance.

Thanks ~Snip

Edited by SnipSnipSnipered

only kubrow marker.. rest.. meh - especially dark sectors.

You lower damage but forgot to take the spread, falloff and accuracy into consideration. a 1.0x damage brakk vs  1.0x marelok --- which do u think wins - you can snipe with one and has no damage falloff.

Please let the loading screen bug be fixed.

Edit: after having played it It randomly disconnects me and randomly I cant do anything except chat in the ship.

Or in other words broken everything.

Edited by Gumpy

Simply : since that update, warframe is not playable anymore !

- 20 loggin tries, 19 ERROR, finaly i get in, without failling password of course...

- Impossible to connect to chat channels at start, sometimes have to wait 10min, sometimes more, and no guaranties messages are sent...

- Impossible to use foundry, i have 1 format to collect, i click on the receive button, nothing happens...

- 10min to see alerts and co on the solar system map...

- Impossible to end a mission without game crashing...

- Random disconnections when modding, switching weapons, etc... without any save.

I have the feeling like the game starts failling each time i'm supposed to communicate with the server, and that's NOT a problem from my connection, i never had any of these problems before, i never had any problems at all, but now it's total mess.

I'm not writing here to complain, i'm here to contribute at the point of showing that the last update is a really serious fail that needs to be fixed.

Warframe, from my side, has always been a great game that i would like to keep enjoyin.

And sorry for my english speaking, i don't use to practice it a lot, i know i should :)

Good luck DE, thanks.

bon je sais pas i vous regarde mais la j'en ai vraiment mard de tout perdre dans se jeux j'ai perdu la premiere fois 25 platines apres une autre fois 12 platine maintenat je perde tout se que je gagne a la fin des mission et en plus une resurection a chaque fois donc fait quelque chose si non je me barre de votre jeux et je ferai de la mauvaise pub car vous reponde jamais quand on vous ecrie que sa soit en anglais ou en francais sa change rien quand on met un jeux en linge le minimum c'est qu'il soit TESTE avant 

well, with this update i have again login issues, getting loged out  every time, after i finally  get to finish a short mission i get "game session unavailable" or something like that and then screen goes black, i can`t whisper anyone unless i select theyr names in chat.... all this in less than 30mins -.-  closed the game because i was getting pissed off again

Probably the same issue as the post above describing a really annoying problem that happens at the end of the mission (happened first yesterday and again today): the game client freezes and the mission results (XP and loot) are not recorded.

At the end of the mission, on a successful mission completion, past the first mission report screen, just before returning to the ship, there is a message saying that "The session is no longer available" and the game client freezes only showing a black screen (the application is reported as 'not responding' in the Windows Task Manager). I have waited for about 5 minutes and decided to close the game client using the Task Manager. Upon logging back in, the results of the previous mission have not been recorded (either the XP or the loot). the really annoying part, is that, in both cases, the loss was after a mission taking longer than 20 minutes.

Update: It just happened again for the second time in a row. You should remember that it is useless to add any new features if the game is unplayable... Just look at the showstopper bugs in this thread... pity!

Edited by Scorilo303

could you please fix the uranus assassination please it is broken like crazy. i have been trying to get the Ash parts but the glitches do NOT help. the target has dissapeared two times when i tried it and there is ALOT of bugs in it. if you could fix it please that would be great for me and anyone else who wants to get Ash.