Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.1.0: Quanta & Dendra

[DE]Rebecca

FFS, did we learn nothing these past few days? With 4 days worth of bugs and issues with boots and DDoS, we get MORE FATTY FILLER? Does the integrity of the title even matter? Or is making more debit card purchases top priority on the cutting board? I still cant log on for no more than a few minutes, till the internet_hurp-a-derp_Server_Na kicks in and im forced here for more information to a fix. And yes, I got the new patch, let it do its thing, and BAM, same shotz, different day (literally)

Greed personified. Christ help us all!

To be fair, the people who are modeling and texturing the weapons and scripting their effects and such are not the same people who who to DE's network work, nor are they the same people who work at DE's ISP handling the DDoS.

Geoffrey mentioned that 10.1 is probably when we would get the ability to use another frame's animation set on any frame. An easy UI tweaking or something along those lines wasn't it? What is the status on that?

Since this Hotfix my penta does no damage?

Started off by playing infested defence and noticed I was killing nothing.

I would fire and the damage comes up but in blue and it says -2000 damage for example.

I noticed that something was up so I just shot and detonated the penta rounds in my face, it does nothing.

Also I think its the same with ogris, I seen a guy shooting his feet and it wasn't killing him.

-EDIT: Just tried soma, same thing cant deal damage, also tried flux rifle before that with the same turnout.

Cant even destroy containers :(.

Edited by jrdn91

no damage on grakata to and damage show up i blue. good job DEV fix bugges with bugges thats the way to go. 

this game starts to look more like BF4. 

OMFG it is all rifle there do no damage, and wep damage show up in blue texts ffs that are you doing DEV, trying to F*** up the game more then it is, this is starting to get stupid

Edited by FroZZenT2K