Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 14.1.0: Quanta & Dendra

Please don't forget to take a look at altering the way nyx's absorb stack was fixed. We played 60 waves of defense against corpus yesterday and the Nyx on our team was upset that out magnetic damage weapons weren't adding any effective amount to the absorb!

• Upvote 1

FFS, did we learn nothing these past few days? With 4 days worth of bugs and issues with boots and DDoS, we get MORE FATTY FILLER? Does the integrity of the title even matter? Or is making more debit card purchases top priority on the cutting board? I still cant log on for no more than a few minutes, till the internet_hurp-a-derp_Server_Na kicks in and im forced here for more information to a fix. And yes, I got the new patch, let it do its thing, and BAM, same shotz, different day (literally)

Greed personified. Christ help us all!

To be fair, the people who are modeling and texturing the weapons and scripting their effects and such are not the same people who who to DE's network work, nor are they the same people who work at DE's ISP handling the DDoS.

THINGS

Also, you made everything in the game invulnerable to my IGNIS.

Edited by PelvisPresley

Still no option to just make the ship UI 2D as opposed to 3D? :|

That would just be so nice.

New stuff (tho I was gonna say that the weapon looks familiar, but given what it is...it makes 100% sense XD), and my pups can finally run through Grineer Galleons without playing Lightning Rod...

• With the return of Infested comes the return of Mutagen as a Rare drop to Eris!

Mutagen sample? Who cares. NEURODES!!!1111oneone

Now just waiting for J3 ^^.

Geoffrey mentioned that 10.1 is probably when we would get the ability to use another frame's animation set on any frame. An easy UI tweaking or something along those lines wasn't it? What is the status on that?

now if only the other crash and automatic log issues could be fixed that would rock...because i love this game and reallly want to play it.

where the F*** is the freeze ray?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

been waiting since before melee 2.0

• Upvote 1

Since this Hotfix my penta does no damage?

Started off by playing infested defence and noticed I was killing nothing.

I would fire and the damage comes up but in blue and it says -2000 damage for example.

I noticed that something was up so I just shot and detonated the penta rounds in my face, it does nothing.

Also I think its the same with ogris, I seen a guy shooting his feet and it wasn't killing him.

-EDIT: Just tried soma, same thing cant deal damage, also tried flux rifle before that with the same turnout.

Cant even destroy containers :(.

Edited by jrdn91

Still no way to release unwanted Kubrows, it appears. Do you really want us to starve them to death, DE? 

So you guys finally brought in the Unreal Tournament Shock Rifle, eh? (secondary fire orb + primary fire = explosion) Doesn't look as cool as the UT version, but should be just as fun! 

Quanta needs to API. Around like the mutualist version. That it make it vertical to remind us dead space players of the line gun, or even the plasma cutter.

• Upvote 1

no damage on grakata to and damage show up i blue. good job DEV fix bugges with bugges thats the way to go. 

this game starts to look more like BF4. 

OMFG it is all rifle there do no damage, and wep damage show up in blue texts ffs that are you doing DEV, trying to F*** up the game more then it is, this is starting to get stupid

Edited by FroZZenT2K

the dendra armor is pretty nifty but I wish you would get over the idea of needing to have a very clear attachment part