Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lately I've Become Short-Tempered With Survival As A Nekros.

DirkDeadeye

The fun part. When I go saryn, people S#&$ on me. I  clear trash faster than anyone can sweep a room with a soma/boltor prime.

Heavies go down in 2-3 casts..or I just relent to let the long rifles deal with em as I gather more energy for the next push of trash.

Nekros isn't necessarily needed on a survival, but when Nekros is there, he should be used.  So those people all running away just don't want to do well.  Leave them behind because they don't want your help.  It's easy enough to just not put up with people that don't believe in teamwork.

Oh and report them for their abusive private messages.  Warframe isn't some magical place where people are allowed to be abusive.

Don't bother taking bonedaddy unless you are in a premade lobby.

It is unlikely you will go long enough to warrant his desecrations, and in the chaos of s pub match I wouldn't expect it to be too much use.

Also /i username is your friend

Don't bother taking bonedaddy unless you are in a premade lobby.

It is unlikely you will go long enough to warrant his desecrations, and in the chaos of s pub match I wouldn't expect it to be too much use.

Also /i username is your friend

But....but....but. Namecalling is beautiful kind of communication. :)

Although you are telling them the right strategy but everyone wants to play the way he/she likes. If they want to run around alone killing things you really can't blame them. You can't deny the fact that many players are in no mood of farming something and simply having their own fun. But it is also your own choice to quit or stay and no one should blame you. The hate messages were unnecessary though.

These are the risks of playing with randoms, if you want to stay as long as possible or farming for a mod then play with people you know.

Honest truth is the chances of me running off are directly correlated to how fast we are killing, where our life support is at (% wise), and where my enemy sense is telling me the mobs are. Most of the time I am going to stick to the Nekros or his &#! better stick to me. Whether I'm on Loki, Nyx, or Excal I am basic running a cc frame which usually makes the job easier.

In any case if your going to *@##$ about pacing your pretty much not going to get a response from me, I go with the mobs when I need to simple as that. I do not need highest dps or need to do it solo. After many survivals I have learned you can't really rely on desecrate alone. Mobs need to keep going down until the point where the spawn rate nearly overwhelms you. Up until that point I am on the move hunting down red dots and every canister I can get. there is a reason why I tend to say,"Nekors would be nice but not needed". I have had runs where you sit and wait for the desecrate and your still low on life support. So I simply do what works. Hunt the mobs until you find a big room with multiple spawn points and a comfortable amount of life support.

I feel the same way.

What... the...

._.;

But yeah man, sorry to hear that. I had to do the same when I'm playing Ash. 2 other guys were playing Loki and Nyx and were getting downed every minute or so. I told them to stick with the team, but they hesitated and finally joined me and the Frost.

I'm sorry. I forma'd my nekros 4 times. I make sure to get the most out of any engagement we're in, some-most times I'm the reason, or the nekros of the group is the reason why people get a rare stance, or w/e.

When people spread out, I remind them the mechanics of survival. Nicely. If they don't want to listen, I leave. Lately I've been getting a lot of angry PM's. Got called a '$#*(@' today, and was told I was the reason why my parents got a divorce. (actually it was because my dad was a cokehead wifebeater..but thanks.)

Let it be known, it's not fun chasing a bunch of idiots around trying to desecrate. It's also not fun knowing you cannot go the distance based on Lotuses air supply drops alone.

But maybe I'm just being a jerk. I don't know.

Step 1: Never use chat, ever. Except to TY if people revive you. Other than that, never speak

Step 2: Never tell people what to do.

Step 3: Don't do what other people tell you to do.

Step 4: Desecrate your own kills. Desecrate other people's kills if you are following them into a room. DO NOT CHASE AFTER CORPSES TO DESECRATE. You do not need to desecrate every corpse.

Step 5: If people want you to desecrate, deliberately don't desecrate and do your own thing.

Remember if you bring the Nekros, You are in control. Team-work is non-existant in PUGs so don't let yourself be bothered by it...seriously, just don't lol.

I've been running T4 Survival a lot without Nekros (we went 65 mins) and i think they upped the Life Supports drops because every other enemy was dropping one. Nekros is starting to get pushed out being a survival must-have. Only dry area of Life drops is the first 10 mins when rooms are completely bare. After that when the enemies start to swarm, Life Supports drops don't become an issue. 

I've been running T4 Survival a lot without Nekros (we went 65 mins) and i think they upped the Life Supports drops because every other enemy was dropping one. Nekros is starting to get pushed out being a survival must-have. Only dry area of Life drops is the first 10 mins when rooms are completely bare. After that when the enemies start to swarm, Life Supports drops don't become an issue. 

Just came out of another 20 minute survival (no Nekros). At around the 15 minute mark I was thinking,"WTF I thought they fixed this". We went all over that map and I mean all over and there simply were not enough mobs. At this point I feel like we are forced to run a Nekros because you never know if you'll get a fast map or a slow map.

Just came out of another 20 minute survival (no Nekros). At around the 15 minute mark I was thinking,"WTF I thought they fixed this". We went all over that map and I mean all over and there simply were not enough mobs. At this point I feel like we are forced to run a Nekros because you never know if you'll get a fast map or a slow map.

Yea, i'm love-hate with Nekros in Survival. Love because we never worry about Life Support, but hate because he could be replaced with a more helpful Frame. And they seriously need to fix the Enemy Spawn Rate, those 5 mins with little-to-no enemies can make or break your Run.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Pugs in general annoy the crap out of me lately. Doesn't matter the mission or the frame. To where if you make my game a chore at all I leave. If you come into a game expecting to be carried and then make it as difficult as possible to carry you I'll let you die. I will stand next to you as you bleed out, tell you to enjoy using that revive, and then continue on my way. And I will tell others in the group to do the same.

I play Nekros because he's fun and he looks badass. 

I may not have the best ever Desecrate spam build and yeah, sometimes I get bashed for it. Most of the time people don't mind though. I think you've been playing with some of the bad-eggs :/

Find a good friendly team and have fun :)

i gotta say, last time i played survival (okay it was mercury, but i just build my Frost-prime, i got to level somewhere) i wouldn't say we've stuck together but regardless we made to 30 minutes, (or was it 35?) and i'm pretty sure most if not all in my team were newbies.

then again, i think i am born lucky.

Some people will just said so what, you can follow them around. The problem these people tend to rush to the next room without even bother to clear the current. All while the whole team is trying to clear the room. Its almost like they wanTed to play alone. I'd one advise to these people, go play solo.

To OP.

Youre absolutly not being a jerk, if other players cannot grasp the concept of staying together, to cover each other And to Rez each other,..

and in your case,to desecrate the corpses, then just leave,

Tell them to go and play "MyLittlePony" or maby Tetris, maby they can handle that concept.(but dont count on it though)

Door/corridor heroes really P#%%#s me off too..

If you enlisted as a necro, you should not complain or talk. Your job is to run around and desecrate, while the players with real frames do all the dirty job.

This post is cancerous.

Real frames? Which ones are that?

If someone is using Desecrator, the best interest of the team should be to stay close to him so he can be efficient. And again, please anywer me what are "real" frames?

This post is cancerous.

If someone is using Desecrator, the best interest of the team should be to stay close to him so he can be efficient. And again, please anywer me what are "real" frames?

This post is cancerous.

Actually, it should be Nekros's job to follow them like around like a sick puppy.