Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brace Your Selves Angstrum Users Nerfs Are Coming

GunBladeSlash

If anyone needs more info. - 3 -

Tenno,

A coming Update (likely next week’s PC update - August 13th) will include some important weapon changes for the Grakata, various launcher weapons, and sniper rifles. The ammo capacity of most launcher style weapons will be reduced to bring them more in line with what is appropriate for heavy weapons. The damage on sniper rifles will been increased to make them more rewarding to use, and the Grakata will have its ammo capacity increased. Specific details can be found below.

Grakata

-Ammo capacity increased from 675 to 750.

Angstrum

-Ammo capacity reduced from 210 to 21.

Castanas

- Ammo capacity reduced from 210 to 30.

Ogris

-Ammo capacity reduced from 540 to 20.

Torid

- Ammo capacity reduced from 540 to 20.

Penta

-Ammo capacity reduced from 540 to 20.

Lanka

Normal Attack

-Damage increased from 50 to 100.

-Critical multiplier increased from 1.5x to 2x.

Charged Attack

-Damage increased from 250 to 300.

-Critical chance increased from 20% to 25%.

-Critical multiplier increased from 1.5x to 2x.

Vectis

- Damage increased from 175 to 225.

- Proc chance increased from 5% to 30%.

- Reload time reduced from 1 to .85 of a second.

Vulkar

- Damage increased from 145 to 200.

- Clip size increased from 4 to 6.

- Critical multiplier increased from 1.5x to 2x.

- Reload time reduced from 4 to 3 seconds. 

Edited by Pansoy

Sad how a lot of you guys like seeing other people miserable. Ammo nerf is great, but saying you like it because it'll only p1ss people off is twisted.

Nah, its needed and long overdue. We just like mayhem that will ensue afterwards, all that scrubs will cry and rage because they candy is being taken over.

the nerf for the explosive weapon's capacity is a little TOO low. Guess what DE was trying to go for was for players to maintain their ammo consumption on those weapons better, and in turn still have them viable. But this is a bit too much, imo. Maybe double  or at least 1.5x what was stated then I'm good. Well, not like it matters to me, since I don't use those weapons.

EDIT: Also, that proc chance buff for Vectis.

Edited by Yazeth

That's the joke.

I'm not sure if you got what i meant. I'll use an analogy: The Console Peasant and PC Master Race thing started from people making fun of the PC Elitist, but some of said Elitist took it seriously. To sum it up the people actually happy to see others miserable is like the PC Elitists that took that seriously. Same could be said about the 'Bronies'

i say it's good. i never used any of the weapons that got changed past leveling them up for mastery and throwing them away for better things anyway. good times ahead for reading the forums, it'll be like when they fixed colorpacks and changed blessing all over again. :popcorn:

I don't really mind either way, but it's funny to see how this community reacts to things.

In a way explosive weapons are with a doubt the fastest way to gain xp, so this nerf is, in a way, a nerf to xp gain. Yet when the leader type enemies xp was nerf'd everyone cried foul.

I can only say i like where this specific max ammo for specific weapons fix is going.

Just hope that DE can revision some other weapons like Vipers, Boar Prime or any other ammo muncher.

the angstrum is a bit of an ammo muncher compared to the other items on that list thats why i made this thread i feel as if it was nerfed a bit to hard