Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.2.0: Avalanche Offensive

[DE]darryl1

Really? Only 20 rounds? Sure we can slap on mods for increased cap, but do you know how much ammo you go through on mission Lv30+? Let's see you hold a ****ing TIII+ Defense/Survival with such a ridiculously low ammo cap, the weapons are practically useless now. Not to MENTION those that just get the weapons and want to try and level them, they suffer more than any of us unless they're lucky enough to have maxed mods.

I really hope this is corrected. At least 50 minimum would be tolerable.

The rest of the update is interesting enough, I look forward to the future of Warframe; really hoping it stays smooth.. Getting enough scares with all the non-sense floating around I won't bring in to this thread.

EDIT: Now that I read the update notes, I'm disappointed not to see a Miter change. Thing really needs a buff, and it was mentioned that it would be...

Same here buddy. I even started a thread compiling the most popular ideas re: Miter changes. One day, perhaps...

Edited by Dualice

• Castanas

- Ammo capacity reduced from 210 to 30.

• Ogris

- Ammo capacity reduced from 540 to 20.

• Torid

• Penta

not good .. increase to 40 . OR let them use rifle ammo 

DE you choose !

The others are great .. THX for Changes and Fixes.

Edited by monstruletz15

Well, I guess I'm glad I don't really use launchers that much... Doubt they will be any sort of use now (max ammo reduced by 95% and changed to a rare ammo pool means they will be all but useless in high level endless mission types).

The sniper base damage increase is nice (if still a bit lackluster), but to me shouldn't snipers be all about crits? I only noticed very minor increase in crit damage on the Lanka (bringing it up to the primary weapon average of 2x).

The only question I have? Why did the Sybaris get left out? That gun desparately needs either it's magazine size doubled *or* it's reload time halved. A 5-shot magazine (10 rounds/2 round burst) + 2.0 second reload + lackluster damage = Soma and Boltor Prime are in a corner giggling.

Penta still offers me to use Rifle Ammo Mutation.

Didn't test it out if it works. It shouldn't, but yeah...

The ammo reserves are ridiculously low, but that's obviously intended crippling.

I yet have to test run an ODD with any of the nerfed launchers to see how that fares, before I pass judgment on it.