The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

is that a KH: BBS ref?

Not really, haven't played, but the icon does look like a cartwheeling person. Circle is the head, hand on the ground. Also looks like the figure has been segmented in half, knee to palm, which I read as granting other things the ability to pass through it.

Nova is nowhere near Loli.  Small breasts alone does not equal Loli.

Somewhat back on topic, not a huge fan of the Top Hat. =(

Its not just her small breats, her overall chubby and petite stature. her legs, her helmet looks like a baby face in a sense. she screems child. And that makes sense, lore wise, she is the "newest" warframe with her being a result of Tenno council research. 

she pretty much resembles these

W7hpkBO.jpg

KPcs5jl.png

So we dont really need a Loliframe.

1) Mad hatter - Hat disappearing trick... of weapons, bullets and body parts like legs, arms & heads. Disarms and crit-slashes single target. Reticule-targetable. Can headshot.

2) Doorway - Opens a rift to limbo-space. Can go through or take enemies. Targetable by reticule. Targeting ground can send enemies to riftspace. Enemies are Blasted (knocked down) and take time to recover. Stun goes both ways. Sending enemies back to realspace also causes Blast which knocks down all enemies in the vicinity on both realms. Other frames can go in/out limbo too.

3) Midway - Limbo stays partially on each dimension. Damage from realspace is redirected to enemies in Limbo, and vice-versa. Damage reduced by 20/40/60/80%, and damage redirected is 10/20/30/40% (power strength moddable). All procs are redirected to enemies on the 'other side' both ways.

4) Banish - Sends a whole bunch of enemies in target area to limbo, damaging and radiation-procing them. 

Edited by BrazilianJoe

I think the 3rd ability is really interesting:

what i see:

cXp2xZx.jpg

bottom:

1 portal (it has the form of a portal, here the symbol for the wormhole ability of Nova as reference.

P3n6p9t.jpg

This would also fit. (because the "change dimension" stuff)

middle:

2 enemies (because enemies are always those little dots with a bigger line as body)

around the enemies:

a field/ something that "grabs" / "contains" or "compacts" (Oh god <.<... can i use this word like this? (._. ) )  the enemies

top:

strong force that pushes the enemie down/together....

Soooo... yea...maybe something that stuns or kills multiple enemies or pulls them into another dimension for a short amount of time...idk...?

Well, I really like this "Void Wizard" so far :3 

Annnnd he has a hat....i like his hat.

Its not just her small breats, her overall chubby and petite stature. her legs, her helmet looks like a baby face in a sense. she screems child. And that makes sense, lore wise, she is the "newest" warframe with her being a result of Tenno council research. 

she pretty much resembles these

W7hpkBO.jpg

KPcs5jl.png

So we dont really need a Loliframe.

Is the second picture Medabots?

ah... the nostalgia.

They don't all have to be ninja...but seriously a top hat?  A robed, hooded wizard would've been much cooler.  This one is just a joke, doesn't fit at all.  Can't even hope for a decent alternate either since from what I understand he uses the hat in his abilities.

I sincerely hope that his alternate helm is a hood of sorts. The top hat is unique and different and interesting, which is a good thing. But I'm not exactly digging it, ya feel?

So yeah, I'd like to see a more "traditional" wizard look with a hooded alternate helm.

It was something that sort of spontaneously happened in the livestream. The frame didn't even have a name until someone mentioned "limbo" and Scott picked up on it. I thought it was little more than a working title of sorts, a placeholder until they came up with an actual name.

Someone else on the forums suggested "Eidolon", which I absolutely love, but it looks like we're stuck with Limbo.

...still gonna call him Eidolon.