Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I was really enthusiast at first but don't, please don't transform our dark gruesome game into a fanservice-anime thing...Please.

Otherwise you'll lose those who aren't into nowadays manga things, and people who still hope that we're ninja... :(

(It might be alright,but I have so much worries for Warframe's future)

Quote for the emphasis :

OK there is 2 ways (I can think of) for Archwings not to be a total failure when it comes.

1. Its free roaming (you are not stuck on a specific path), its not its own mission type its actually happen in every mission type.

2. It 's its own mission type, Its free roaming, it hard, it gives good rewards.

TBH until we get more info on this thing, it feels like a waste of Dev time.

If Archwing isn't better then a updated system like Stealth or Parkour 2.0, i will honestly just be dissapointed in it.

Though this is just a opinion of right now, the next dev stream could win me over and make me hype for this thing.

TBH the highlight of this Stream was: Kubrow constimization, New tileset, and Survival 2.0.

Edit: Guys they said survival is getting replaced. ;o How did you miss that!!!

In the first 30 minutes they said a new mission type is going to replace Survival.

Mantain the balance tenno! We must equalize the hype with anti-hype. Try and think up of what will be the negatives in the newly announced archwing update. 

First off though, now we have to goddamn farm for more update content

Edited by unknow99

Don't, please don't transform our dark gruesome game into a fanservice-anime thing...Please.

Otherwise you'll lose those who aren't into nowadays manga things, and people who still hope that we're ninja... :(

(It might be alright,but I have so much worries for Warframe's future)

We were never ninjas. I wouldn't worry.

We were never ninjas. I wouldn't worry.

I'm referring to the fact that we could also do things in the shadows, if you know what I mean...(like a ninja or a spy would.)

Don't you think it would also be an interesting aspect of being a tenno?

Edited by unknow99

I'm referring to the fact that we could also do things in the shadows, if you know what I mean...

Don't you think it would also be an interesting aspect of being a tenno?

We've never been stealthy either...

Tenno are more like futuristic special forces. They show up out of nowhere, ruin someone's day, and then vanish again. 

We've never been stealthy either...

Tenno are more like futuristic special forces. They show up out of nowhere, ruin someone's day, and then vanish again. 

Why are you against it? It'd be a good addition, and we already have hints of it.

On the warframe twitch stream we saw a preview of the new u15 update and it was amazing. Sereiously you got to fly in space around a corpus ship. But what was amazing about it was that it was something we never thought would be added into the game. U14 was cool and now u15?! come on why did we not think of this in the first place. I think this will make the game extremely awesome. Submit your thoughts about how good the update is going to be

Edited by xxKillaWolfyxx