Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

it would also make sense if U15 was this week, think about it

1.they have been working on archwing since they added mag prime's lore.

2.in the event gate crash the grineer are trying to get the arch wings and destroy them beforethe lotus finds them, this would be a great way to lead up to U15.

The pattern for this year has always been for a Prime release first, then the next major Update 3-4 weeks later. So Nyx Prime is coming first, then U15 weeks after.

Also, using events for timelines doesn't work well: Consider how long it took for Update 14 to be released after Operation Breeding Grounds.

Honestly given that we are probably barely human biomechanical super soldiers in super power armor, it has never made sense to me that we need to breath. Llyssa's idea here shows a much better thematic setting for survival missions. Basically: we are there as a distraction, we try to maintain the distraction, not simply stay breathing. 

We will run out of life support in survival missions but flying in space with some wings is completely okay.

First thing I thought when I say the trailer. I even wrote it in the thread of that devstream.

They clearly said in the previous stream that bird lifters (archwing) will provide life support to warframes.

So you won't suffocate, it's ok. :)

Then why don't we get it instead of depending of "life support modules"?

First thing I thought when I say the trailer. I even wrote it in the thread of that devstream.

Then why don't we get it instead of depending of "life support modules"?

You try lugging around a giant pair of metal wings that aren't supposed to be in gravity.

Same way like the kubrows, orrrr, we could be given a void mission to earn our archwing, DE said that there will be different types of archwings, so either we play missions for the full package or DE gives us interchangeable parts that can be used to modify our own archwing.

Looking at eariler posts, quests work too, I guess.

If it is a quest line involving multiple parts I sincerely hope that they don't do the same thing as the Mirage quest.

It was incredibly annoying/frustrating to have to wait for every piece to build just to move on in the quest.

At least the lore about mirage is good.