Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

what does this mean?

It looks like the code they used for grate to fly by. It seems as if they are impleminting the new HTML5 canvas (it's nice cause you can play games with it. they could make an HTML mini game to tell you the truth.)

And to tell you the truth I don't see anything on the site except for excal and the grate so.... Hype still dying here. 

Edited by DarthBane1

does it make you happy you can merge all the posts and make it your own? all those +1 make you feel better?

If you look, at least two different mods merged the new recent threads into this one.  It's all a conspiracy against you.

Edited by Gelkor

does it make you happy you can merge all the posts and make it your own? all those +1 make you feel better?

Letter's been the conductor of hype trains for a while.  I don't see the issue.

you don't know him that well. not saying I do. but he is the type to......

Mods in a nutshell

I sense jealousy. 

If you look, at least two different mods merged the new recent threads into this one.  It's all a conspiracy against you.

Fun fact: I haven't merged a single thread into this one since the week of this thread's creation, which was when Archwing was first shown during Tenno Live.

Also merging threads into a megathread isn't something new. Sometimes we lock threads and direct people to the megathread as well.