Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Coming On Xbox One.

DarkLordX2

Question

september  2nd? i may have misheard the date in stream tho.

Hopefully it wont slow down pc even further.. with 2 vs 1   more updates might be more " console friendly" ( like the latest UI).

Edited by Ketec

Is Warframe really coming to Xbone One?

I'm not a real fan of Xbone, just want to know.

I am asking because updates will be slower if Warframe comes to Xbox.

Hopefully it wont slow down pc even further.. with 2 vs 1   more updates might be more " console friendly" ( like the latest UI).

Yes it is coming to xbox one on September 2 .

PC and PS4 players should unite and bully true console peasants.

And on topic, updates wont be affected by Xbox One. But forums will be affected by alot.

this is exactly what i fear for. I honestly have no good experiences with Playstation and Xbox users having to share a website. Additionally... not great experiences with Xbox users themselves.

Updates wont be affected by Xbox One. But forums will be affected by alot.

Pretty much this.

PS4 development doesn't affect the speed of PC development (if it does it's negligible and not noticeable), and Xbone development will be more of the same. From what I gather, it will be a different team of developers within DE who localize/port the PC version to the Xbone. I don't really know the organizational setup they have for developing, but my guess is that there is a team for PS4 porting and another team for Xbone porting (who are likely working to get it up to a releaseable state). These teams would be more or less separate in terms of development.

We don't even have U14 yet, mind you. You're already on the way of a new Hotfix, yet we're still stuck on 13.7. And you have to admit, the new UI is sleek as heck; its friendly for any platform, IMO.

We don't even have U14 yet, mind you. You're already on the way of a new Hotfix, yet we're still stuck on 13.7. And you have to admit, the new UI is sleek as heck; its friendly for any platform, IMO.

Once again, the new UI is balanced between consoles and PC. The old UI was very heavily balanced in favor of PC.

Once again, the new UI is balanced between consoles and PC. The old UI was very heavily balanced in favor of PC.

Yes, very much this! Browsing nodes is absolutely terrible with a controller, the mod menu was haphazardous and the general menu wasn't very appealing. I can't wait for U14, at last I can use menus and everthing decently. Some nodes are no longer impossible to reach without having to go through loops!

I have to add how i love everyone's all "nooooo :(" at Warframe coming to Xbone.

"Oh, you prefer THIS console? Well MY console has SLIGHTLY better controls than yours and now I must hate you by default!"

I have bad experiences with other gamers just for being a PS4 player. Who cares? We all play the same game. Now please answer my question without calling me an 'idiotic, pathetic $&*#^%', Region.

Yes, very much this! Browsing nodes is absolutely terrible with a controller, the mod menu was haphazardous and the general menu wasn't very appealing. I can't wait for U14, at last I can use menus and everthing decently. Some nodes are no longer impossible to reach without having to go through loops!

I have to add how i love everyone's all "nooooo :(" at Warframe coming to Xbone.

Well, to be honest they were probably all "noooo" at PS4 coming in, but I suppose they are more "nooo" about the flame war that'll go on and all the &!$$ing contest and bull. Than goodness we probably won't have to play with them... I hope. 

Insanely long, OFF-TOPIC, biased, Playstation Fanboy rant

vvvvvvv

That would probably be the thing that'd make me quit WarFrame. I've had two experiences with Xbox Live. You know how they say it's all little kids, *clears throat* Xxsniper420xX *clears throat again* Well, it's not just them. The adults on there are even worse. It's not their general annoying attitude, it's the air of niavete that seems to follow all the words they say. They usually have no idea what they're talking about.

The same is to be said about a lot of poeple on all platforms, people are people, but in my experience, it's more so Xbox. PC is sometimes "Haha, Master race, my PC's the best and all the console people are $&*&*#(%&" But usually jokingly beyond that, they're usually pleasurable to talk to and can hold decent converstations. In fact, I've only come to argue with one PC player that kept saying the PS4 sucks and I should get a gaming PC and actually was adament and annoying about it.

Playstation users are generally mellow and helpful if not bitter(and we do have quite a few always angry, always bitter people, and quite a few children [i've even encountered a six year old playing Zombies] as well as equally if not more so... niave people on Playstation). We're kinda used to being picked last and stuff, getting late releases to updates and things, even though we do complain about it (who wouldn't) we, in the back of our minds, realize that it's a port thing(or a contract thing, in which case, we get really ticked off about it... *cough* CoD *cough*) and the PC's are basically beta testing the update for the beta before we get it. (as strange as that sounds) 

Then there's Xbox. They get everything first, since Microsoft usually signs a contract to get those things first, and those who usually have it are generally little kids. It's mainly just because of the advertisment thing, Xbox is advertised more and they have "Footage taken from Xbox" stamped on everything. Basically, the kids see it more and go "[insert authority figure] I want that!" And their parents/guardians sigh and open up their wallet. Anyway, they get everything first so they seem to have this pompous air (at least to me, but then again I'm a die hard Sony/Playstation fan, it's really hard to put aside my bias for Microsoft) that therefore, their console and company is better. I know there are some Xbox users who are much better and more pleasureable to talk to than this, and quite a few of them are actually disappointed with the Microsoft community because they say things like such, but in my experience, they are rare. (Though, in their defense, I was that insanely annoying person who would say "The PS4 is better than the Xbone, and it's all in the specs. I bought the console to game, not to watch TV, I have a freaking DVR already, and it even cost less than that $500 thing!" a lot. Knowing full well that there are plenty of people who use consoles solely to watch Netflix and browse the web and find Kinect games for the Family and kids.)

Edited by (PS4)theelix